If you’re looking for a way to say ‘Thinking of you', 'Happy Birthday’ or ‘ Thank you’, our Large Fresh Chococo Selection Box says it all – and more!
We carefully choose 25 of our award-winning chocolates for this selection box, all handcrafted fresh here at Chococo in Dorset. We pull out all the stops to make them look and taste divine, and we think we’ve succeeded.
The contents will vary by season, so you might find a limited edition ‘chocolate of the month’ or seasonal chocolates inside, along with our core range of fresh chocolates and truffles. But we always include a menu which includes both images and words to describe each chocolate, so you’ll know what’s in the box.
Each chocolate is decorated by hand with natural colours using paintbrushes and even toothbrushes (!) to create the various effects, so the patterns can sometimes vary slightly from the images shown on the menu.
Don’t forget some chocolates have truly fresh ingredients (and we don't use any additives or preservatives), and they are best eaten fresh so please see the 'Eat by' date on the image above to give you a better idea of how long you have - it will also say on the box when they arrive. Please bear this in mind when choosing your delivery date!
You can select a 'Future day' Royal Mail 1st Class delivery for the same price as Royal Mail 1st Class - it isn't a guaranteed future day but will hopefully be close.
Finally, chocolates are happiest being stored at c14 degrees but will be happy in the fridge if that is the only cool place you have. However, they best brought up to room temperature before eating...a bit like cheese!
The fresh Chococo Large Selection Box is curated from our ever-changing seasonal menus of award-winners and limited-edition flavours, and a box could include (but is not limited to):
- Blackcurrant Beauty – Blackcurrant pate de fruit layered with a dark ganache infused with blackcurrant liqueur in a dark chocolate square (3 Star Gold Great Tase Awards 2018 & 2009)
- Molasses & Brown Butter Caramel - rich buttery caramel in a milk chocolate dome (2Star Gold Great Taste Award 2022, Gold International Chocolate Award (British) 2022)
- Tangerine Dream – Orange-infused dark chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly in a dark chocolate dome (1 star Gold Great Taste Award 2022, Bronze International Chocolate Award (British) 2022) (vf)
- Port Barrel Gin & Juniper - Dorset's Conker gin infused in port barrels blended with juniper in an oat m!lk chocolate centre in a dark chocolate dome (vf)
- Cherry Bakewell – White chocolate blended with almond butter topped with a Dorset-made sour cherry jam (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2022)
- Black Forest Gateau - a dark chocolate dome revealing 3 layers inside - tart cherry jam on top of a creamy white chocolate layer with a dark chocolate base infused with kirsch cherry liqueur
- Roasted Salted Almond Cluster - roasted salted almond pieces & almond praline in dark chocolate (vf)
- Hazelnut Latte Cluster - Oat m!lk chocolate studded with chopped hazelnuts and coffee (vf)
- Dorset Sea Salt Caramel – Dorset Sea Salt’s apple oak smoked sea salt in a muscovado caramel in a dark chocolate gem (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020)
- Blackcurrant Beauty - Blackcurrant pate de fruit layered iwth a dark chocolate ganache infused with blackcurrant liqueur enrobed in dark chocolate (3 Star Gold Great Taste Awards 2018 & also 2009!)
- Lemon Zing – Dorset-made fresh lemon curd in a white chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate dome (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2017)
- Melting Milk Truffle – Madagascan vanilla-infused milk chocolate ganache truffle rolled in curly milk chocolate flakes (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Nutty for it Truffle – Milk Chocolate ganache truffle rolled in chopped roasted hazelnuts
- Glorious Ginger – Pieces of crystallised ginger in a dark chocolate dome (vf)
- Arbequina & Sea Salt – Spanish Arbequina olive oil & Dorset sea salt in a dark chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate dome (Silver Academy of Chocolate Award 2016)
- Salcombe Sundowner – Salcombe Gin & a pink grapefruit-infused fresh milk chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate dome (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018)
- Spiced Rum – Raisins marinated in Two Drifters dark rum distilled in Exeter, blended with nutmeg, cinnamon & clove in a dark chocolate gem (Silver International Chocolate Award 2020) (vf)
- Nutty Nutmeg – Milk chocolate & hazelnut praline spiced with nutmeg in a milk chocolate square (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2014)
- Timmy’s Chocolate Orange – Orange-infused milk chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly in a milk chocolate dome
- Conkered Coffee – Dorset’s Conker Spirit Cold Brew liqueur in a milk & dark chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate dome topped with white chocolate and a sprinkle of ground coffee (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018)
- Golden Crunch Gem – Caramelised white chocolate gem studded with crunchy roasted cocoa nibs
- Cashew Nut Butter – Smooth cashew nut butter in a dark chocolate gem (vf)
- Wild Thing – A kirsch-soaked griottine cherry in a dark chocolate ganache in a marbled white & dark chocolate dome (2 Star Gold Great Taste Awards 2020 & 2012)
- Perfect Passion – Passionfruit pate de fruit layered with a milk chocolate ganache in a milk chocolate embossed flat square (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2015)
- Cabin Pressure Gin – Dark chocolate ganache infused with fresh rosemary & Horsham’s Cabin Pressure gin in a dark chocolate dome (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2019)
- Raspberry Riot Truffle – Raspberries & British framboise raspberry liqueur in a dark chocolate ganache truffle rolled in crushed dried raspberries
- Heavenly Honeycombe – Crunchy honeycombe handmade with Robert Field’s Dorset honey in a solid milk chocolate dome
- Cream Tea – Fresh clotted cream ganache layered with a Dorset-made raspberry jam, topped with white chocolate & dried raspberries (summer only)
- Mellow Mint – Locally grown fresh mint in a fresh dark chocolate ganache (3 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2010) (summer only)
As our chocolates are handmade using truly fresh ingredients from small suppliers, occasionally we may have to substitute a flavour for one of equal gorgeousness.
A little snippet from The Evening Standard - March 2022
"This independent artisan group was founded by husband and wife team Andy and Claire Burnet, who struck gold with the decision to focus on producing chocolates that are fresh in the truest sense of the word. By using locally sourced and seasonal ingredients, they have carefully created a brand that knows what they’re doing, and does it really well.
You can really tell the attention to detail that goes into the chocolates, with each one almost looking like a miniature piece of art because of the way there are put together – and the taste is nothing short of fantastic too."
Ingredients: Chocolate (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, sunflower & soya lecithins, natural vanilla); Venezuela milk chocolate: 45% (min) cocoa solids, 18% milk solids; Colombia white chocolate: 34% cocoa butter, 18% milk solids; Ecuador dark chocolate: 72% (min) cocoa solids; Madagascar dark chocolate: 70% (min) cocoa solids; 'Gold' caramelised white chocolate: 30% (min) cocoa butter, 28% milk solids (cocoa butter, sugar, whole milk powder, whey powder (milk), skimmed milk powder, caramelised sugar, soya lecithin, natural vanilla, salt), Madagascar cashew 'milc' chocolate: 40% (min) cocoa solids (cane sugar, cocoa butter, cashew nuts, cocoa mass, sunflower lecithin), Colombia oat m!lk chocolate: 43% (min) cocoa solids (sugar, cocoa butter, dried GLUTEN-FREE oat powder, cocoa mass, dried rice powder, sunglower lecithin, vanilla extract). Fresh Dorset cream (milk), hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, sugar, soya lecithin), coconut oil (100% coconut), glucose syrup, invert sugar, sorbitol, vanilla seeds, nutmeg, blackcurrant & passionfruit pates de fruits (fruit purees (100% fruit), cane sugar, glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), British Cassis blackcurrant liqueur, honeycombe (golden caster sugar, Dorset honey, glucose syrup, bicarbonate of soda), crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), lemon curd (sugar, eggs, butter (milk), lemons), lemon oil, arbequina olive oil, Dorset sea salt, Conker Cold Brew coffee liqueur, Conker Port Barrel gin, juniper berries, ground Union coffee, Salcombe gin, pink grapefruit oil, Cabin Pressure gin, rosemary, lemon zest, Twisted Nose gin, watercress, black pepper, griottine cherry (morello cherry, sugar, kirsch cherry alcohol), caramels (light muscovado sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), fresh Dorset cream (milk), Dorset smoked sea salt, black treacle), cashew nut butter (96% cashews, sunflower oil), roasted cocoa nibs, Two Drifters dark rum, raisins (raisins, sunflower oil), cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, agave nectar, tangerine jelly (tangerines, sugar), orange oil, almond butter (100% almonds), sour cherry jam (cherries, sugar, pectin, citric acid), almond oil, almond praline (almonds, sugar, caramelised sugar), chopped almonds, chopped hazelnuts.
Decoration: milk, white, dark chocolate flakes, ground coffee, natural colours & shimmers (cocoa butter, spirulina, curcumin, iron oxides, safflower, radish, sweet potato).
Allergy Information: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients listed in bold. Whilst every care has been taken to remove fruit stones, stalks & skins, some may still remain. Please note, our dried fruits, nuts & spices suppliers also handle peanuts, sesame, mustard and sulphites. For further details on allergens, see our allergens information page.
Suitable for vegetarians
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||Yes|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £5.45 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date not guaranteed) | £5.45 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available
Click & Collect
Not currently available