If you’re looking for a way to say ‘Thinking of you', 'Happy Birthday’ or ‘ Thank you’, our Large Fresh Chococo Selection Box says it all – and more!
We carefully choose 25 of our award-winning chocolates for this selection box, all handcrafted fresh here at Chococo in Dorset. We pull out all the stops to make them look and taste divine, and we think we’ve succeeded.
The contents will vary by season, so you might find a limited edition ‘ chocolate of the month’ or seasonal chocolates inside, along with our core range of fresh chocolates and truffles. But we always include a menu which includes both images and words to describe each chocolate, so you’ll know what’s in the box.
Each chocolate is decorated by hand with natural colours using paintbrushes and even toothbrushes (!) to create the various effects, so the patterns can sometimes vary slightly from the images shown on the menu.
Don’t forget some chocolates have truly fresh ingredients (and we don't use any additives or preservatives), so they are best eaten fresh so please see eat by date on the image to give you a better idea of how long you have - it will also say on the box when they arrive. Please bear this in mind when choosing your delivery date!
You can select a 'Future day' Royal Mail 1st Class delivery for the same price as 'instant' Royal Mail 1st Class - it isn't a guaranteed future day but will hopefully be close.
Finally, chocolates are happiest being stored at c14 degrees but will be happy in the fridge if that is the only cool place you have. However, they are best enjoyed at room temperature before eating...a bit like cheese!
The large fresh box will include:
- NEW* Macchiato Truffle - Dark chocolate truffle infused with Dorset's Conker Spirit Cold Brew liqueur & rolled in white chocolate flakes
- NEW* Sticky Toffee Pudding - Chopped dates in a dark chocolate ganache topped with sea salt caramel.
- NEW* Molasses & Brown Butter Caramel - Deep Rich buttery caramel in milk chocolate dome.
- NEW* Pedro & Prune - Prunes steeped in Pedro Ximenez Sherry in dark chocolate. (vf)
- NEW* Timmy's Chocolate Orange - Orange-infused milk chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly.
- NEW* Tangerine Dream - Orange-infused dark chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly
- NEW* Cherry Bakewell - white chocolate blended with almond butter topped with Dorset-made sour cherry jam
- Spiced Rum - raisins steeped in Devonshire rum, made by the Two Drifters Distillery in Exeter, with a secret blend of spices (Silver International Chocolate Award (British) 2020)
- Nutty Nutmeg - Hazelnut praline spiced with nutmeg blended with Venezuela origin milk chocolate (Gold Great Taste Award 2014)
- Out of Africa truffle - 80% Uganda origin dark chocolate coconut milk truffle rolled in Madagascar origin dark chocolate flakes (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2021) (vf)
- Tawny Port & Fig - Dried figs steeped in Noval Tawny port blended with dark chocolate (2019 Gold International Chocolate Awards British) (vf)
- Blackcurrant - Blackcurrant fruit puree layered with a dark chocolate ganache infused with blackcurrant liqueur (3 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018 & 2009)
- Lemon Zing - Locally made fresh lemon curd in a white chocolate ganache (contains cooked eggs) (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2017, International Chocolate Award Silver (2016) 1 star Gold Taste Award 2015)
- Melting Milk - Madagascan vanilla-infused fresh cream truffle blended with milk chocolate & rolled in curly milk chocolate flakes (Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Glorious Ginger - chunks of crystallised ginger in dark chocolate (vf)
- Cabin Pressure & Rosemary - Cabin Pressure gin from Horsham blended with fresh rosemary-infused dark chocolate ganache in dark chocolate dome (Silver International Chocolate Awards (British) 2019, Silver Great Taste Award 2019, Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2019)
- Golden Crunch Gem - crunchy roasted Madagascar cocoa nibs in caramelised white chocolate
- Heavenly Honeycombe - Crunchy honeycombe handmade with Robert Field's local Dorset honey in a solid milk chocolate dome.
- NEW* Spiced Winter Crunch - candied orange, cardamon, chopped pistachios & cocoa nibs in Madagascar origin dark chocolate (vf)
- Dorset Sea Salt Caramel - Dorset Sea Salt infused caramel using smoked salt by the Dorset Sea Salt Company (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020)
- Gingerbread Caramel - caramel centre made with treacle, allspice, cloves, ginger & cinnamon (World Silver International Chocolate Award 2019) (2 Gold Star Great Taste Award 2021)
- Arbequina & Sea Salt - Spanish Arbequina olive oil & smoked sea salt in a dark chocolate ganache. (World Bronze International Chocolate Award 2016, Silver Academy of Chocolate Award 2016)
- Salcombe Sundowner - Salcombe Gin & a pink grapefruit infused fresh milk chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate dome. (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018, Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2018)
- Wild Thing - Kirsch-soaked griottine cherry in a dark chocolate & fresh Dorset cream ganache in a marbled dome (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020 & 2012)
- Nutty For It truffle - Milk chocolate ganache truffle rolled in chopped roasted hazelnuts.
- Conkered Coffee - Dorset Conker Spirit Cold Brew Liqueur using local Dorset Beanpress coffee, in a milk & dark chocolate ganache (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018).
- Perfect Passion - Passionfruit puree layered with a fresh cream milk chocolate ganache (1 star Gold Taste Award 2015)
- Marzipan - Classic German almond marzipan encased in a Madagascar origin dark chocolate dome (vf)
- Raspberry Riot - Raspberries & Framboise liqueur in a dark chocolate ganache & rolled in crushed dried raspberries
As our chocolates are handmade truly fresh using ingredients from small suppliers, occasionally we may have to substitute a flavour for one of equal gorgeousness.
Chocolate: sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, skimmed milk powder, whey powder (milk), caramelised sugar, soya & sunflower lecithins, natural vanilla, salt (in gold chocolate only).
Madagascar dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids, Uganda dark chocolate: 80% (min) cocoa solids, milk chocolate: 45% (min) cocoa solids, 18% milk solids, Colombia white chocolate: 34% (min) cocoa butter, 18% milk solids, Gold chocolate: 30% cocoa butter, 28% milk solids, Madagascar mega milk chocolate: 65% (min) cocoa solids, 27% milk solids, vegan cashew milc chocolate: 40% (min) cocoa solids (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, cashews, sunflower lecithin)
Other ingredients include: fresh Dorset cream (milk), vanilla seeds, hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, 50% sugar), dried ancho chilli, orange peel (peel 25%, cornsyrup 75%), grated nutmeg, dried apricots, almond oil, ground cinnamon, passionfruit & blackcurrant pates de fruits (100% fruit purees, glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), honeycombes (sugar, Dorset honey or agave nectar, glucose syrup, bicarbonate of soda), griottine cherry (cherry juice, kirsch), raspberry puree (90% fruit, 10% sugar), framboise raspberry liqueur, Dorset honey, ground coffee, raisins (raisins, sunflower oil), Two Drifters dark rum, blackcurrant liqueur, orange oil, coconut oil, crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), sea salt caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), Dorset smoked sea salt), fresh watercress, Twisted Nose gin, coconut milk (coconut 63%, water, E435, E466), Salcombe gin, pink grapefruit puree (80% fruit, 20% sugar), Conker cold brew coffee liqueur, Cabin Pressure gin, rosemary, whole hazelnut, chopped cashews, lemon curd (sugar, eggs, butter (milk), lemons), arbequina olive oil, Dorset sea salt, Conker Gin, lime marmalade (limes, sugar, pectin), cocoa nibs, chopped pistachios, cardamom, cinnamon, dates, prunes, pedro ximenez sherry, figs, Noval tawny port, agave nectar, pumpkin puree (100% pumpkin), pumpkin jam (pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove, allspice, sugar, lemon juice), black garlic, almond nut butter (100% almonds), sour cherry jam (fruit, sugar, apple pectin), tangerine jelly (tangerines, sugar)
Decorative surface finishes: chopped hazelnuts, natural colours (beetroot extract, spirulina, titanium dioxide(E171), curcumin), edible lustres (E171, E172), freeze-dried raspberries, dark chocolate flakes, ground coffee.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients listed in bold.
Handmade in our chocolate kitchen which also handles gluten, so may contain traces.
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||Yes|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £4.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date NOT guaranteed) | £4.95 (£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available
Click & Collect
Not currently available