If you’re looking for a way to say ‘Thinking of you', 'Happy Birthday’ or ‘ Thank you’, our Large Fresh Chococo Selection Box says it all – and more!
We carefully choose 25 of our award-winning chocolates for this selection box, all handcrafted fresh here at Chococo in Dorset. We pull out all the stops to make them look and taste divine, and we think we’ve succeeded – see the contents information below for details of all the chocolates that we choose from to put in this box and see how many awards they have won.
The contents will vary by season, so you might find a limited edition ‘ chocolate of the month’ or seasonal chocolates inside, along with our core range of fresh chocolates and truffles. But we always include a menu which includes both images and words to describe each chocolate, so you’ll know what’s in the box.
We also decorate each chocolate by hand with natural colours using paintbrushes and even toothbrushes (!) to create the various effects, so the patterns can sometimes vary slightly from the images shown on the menu.
Don’t forget some chocolates have truly fresh ingredients (and we don't use any additives or preservatives), so they are best eaten fresh so please see eat by date on the image to give you a better idea of how long you have - it will also say on the box when they arrive. Please bear this in mind when choosing your delivery date!
You can select a 'Future day' Royal Mail 1st Class delivery for the same price as 'instant' Royal Mail 1st Class - it isn't a guaranteed future day but will hopefully be close.
Finally, chocolates are happiest being stored at c14 degrees but will be happy in the fridge if that is the only cool place you have. However, they are best enjoyed at room temperature before eating...a bit like cheese!
The selection of truffles & chocolates in this box will vary by time of year as we work with flavours that are in season & often launch a limited edition chocolate of the month too. It will definitely include chocolates made with fresh Dorset cream fillings (aka 'ganache'), and no preservatives.
This means that this box is best enjoyed quickly. Please see the eat by date on the first image - when we say our chocolates are fresh, we mean it! A menu will be included in the box with both pictures and words to describe all our chocolates too.
The truffles & chocolates chosen will reflect a wide variety of tastes and textures from our full range:
- Wild Thing - Kirsch-soaked griottine cherry in a dark chocolate & fresh Dorset cream ganache in a marbled dome (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020 & 2012)
- Dorset Sea Salt Caramel - Dorset Sea Salt Company's apple oak smoked sea salt in a muscovado caramel in a dark chocolate gem (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020, Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2018)
- Spiced Rum - raisins steeped in Exeter's Two Drifters Dark Devonshire rum blended with spices & Madagascar dark chocolate (Silver International Chocolate Award (British) 2020) (vegan-friendly)
- Out of Africa - 80% Uganda origin dark chocolate & coconut milk truffle rolled in Madagascar dark chocolate flakes (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award winner 2021) (vegan-friendly)
- Cabin Pressure & Rosemary - Cabin Pressure gin from Horsham blended with fresh rosemary-infused dark chocolate ganache in dark chocolate dome (Silver International Chocolate Award (British) 2019, Silver Great Taste Award 2019, Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2019)
- Blackcurrant Beauty - Blackcurrant fruit puree layered with a Fresh Dorset cream & dark chocolate ganache infused with blackcurrant liqueur (3 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018 & 2009)
- Conker & Lime - Dorset Conker gin-infused milk chocolate ganache topped with a locally produced lime marmalade. (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2019)
- Salcombe Sundowner - Salcombe Gin & a pink infused fresh milk chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate dome. (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018, Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2018)
- Conkered Coffee - Dorset Conker Spirit Cold Brew Liqueur using local Dorset Beanpress coffee, in a milk & dark chocolate ganache (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018).
- Passionfruit Caramel - A zingy passion fruit caramel encased in a milk chocolate gem decorated with rose gold shimmer (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2017)
- Lemon Zing - Locally made fresh lemon curd in a white chocolate ganache (contains cooked eggs) (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2017, International Chocolate Award Silver (2016) 1 star Gold Taste Award 2015)
- Arbequina & Sea Salt - Spanish Arbequina olive oil & smoked sea salt in a dark chocolate ganache. (World Bronze International Chocolate Award 2016, Silver Academy of Chocolate Award 2016)
- Perfect Passion - Passionfruit puree layered with a fresh cream milk chocolate ganache (1 star Gold Taste Award 2015)
- Totally Twisted Nose - Winchester's Twisted Nose watercress-infused gin blended with locally grown fresh watercress in a white chocolate ganache (Gold medal, Academy of Chocolate Awards 2015)
- Nutty Nutmeg - Milk chocolate & praline spiced with nutmeg in a milk chocolate square (Gold Great Taste Award 2014)
- Melting Milk truffle - Madagascan vanilla-infused fresh cream truffle blended with milk chocolate & rolled in curly milk chocolate flakes (Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Raspberry Riot truffle - Raspberries & Framboise liqueur in a dark chocolate ganache & rolled in crushed dried raspberries
- Nutty For It truffle - Milk chocolate ganache truffle rolled in chopped roasted hazelnuts.
- Heavenly Honeycombe - Crunchy honeycombe handmade with Robert Field's local Dorset honey in a solid milk chocolate dome.
- Ginger Rush - Pieces of organic crystallised ginger in a dark chocolate dome.
- Angelic Almond - Chopped almonds & hazelnut praline in a dark chocolate cluster
- Tate Heart - Milk chocolate heart filled with hazelnut praline
- Hazelnut Gem - A roasted hazelnut in a Madagascan milk gem. With 65% cocoa solids and 27% milk solids, this milk chocolate contains only 8% added sugar.
- Agave Honeycombe - Chunks of honeycombe made with agave nectar in a dark chocolate dome (vegan-friendly)
- Tangerine Dream - orange dark chocolate topped with a tangy Dorset-made tangerine jelly (vegan-friendly)
Seasonal Specials include:
- Peach Bellini - peach liqueur, peach puree and marc de champagne in a white chocolate ganache in a milk chocolate gem (1 Gold Star Great Taste Award 2021)
- Rhubarb & Vanilla - Vanilla-infused white chocolate ganache topped with a rhubarb jam made for us by Susan of the Alweston Jam & Chutney Empire in North Dorset (Gold Great Taste Award 2012)
- Cream Tea - Clotted cream white chocolate ganache topped with raspberry jam from the Alweston Jam & Chutney Empire in North Dorset, in a milk chocolate dome.
- Mellow Mint - Locally grown fresh garden mint in a dark chocolate ganache decorated with naturally coloured cocoa butter speckles. (3 star Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Spiced Pumpkin - pumpkin-infused dark chocolate ganache topped with a spiced pumpkin jelly made for us by Susan of the Alweston Jam & Chutney Empire in North Dorset
- Black Garlic Caramel - Caramel with a gentle hint of black garlic from the South West Garlic farm in West Dorset - it's a very mild, surprisingly rounded, deep flavour, not at all like normal garlic!
- Toffee Apple - Apple syrup from Liberty Fields in Dorset in a caramel layered with an apple infused ganache,
- Brilliant Black Cow - Dorset's Black Cow vodka in a fresh milk chocolate ganache infused with a hint of fresh lime zest & black pepper (Bronze medal, Academy of Chocolate Awards 2015, Bronze medal European International Chocolate Awards 2014)
- Tawny Port & Fig - Dried figs steeped in Noval 10 Year Old Tawny Port with a touch of agave nectar & cinnamon blended with Madagascan dark chocolate in a dark chocolate dome. Suitable for vegans. (Gold International Chocolate Award (British) 2019, Silver Academy of Chocolate Award 2018, Gold International Chocolate Awards (British) 2016)
- Gingerbread Caramel - muscovado caramel with treacle, allspice, ginger, clove & cinnamon (2 Gold Star Great Taste Award 2021, World Silver International Chocolate Award 2019, Gold International Chocolate Award (British) 2019)
As our chocolates are handmade truly fresh using ingredients from small suppliers, occasionally we may have to substitute a flavour for one of equal gorgeousness.
Chocolate: sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, skimmed milk powder, whey powder (milk), caramelised sugar, soya & sunflower lecithins, natural vanilla, salt (in gold chocolate only).
Madagascar dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids, Uganda dark chocolate: 80% (min) cocoa solids, milk chocolate: 45% (min) cocoa solids, 18% milk solids, Colombia white chocolate: 34% (min) cocoa butter, 18% milk solids, Gold chocolate: 30% cocoa butter, 28% milk solids, Madagascar mega milk chocolate: 65% (min) cocoa solids, 27% milk solids, vegan cashew milc chocolate: 40% (min) cocoa solids (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, cashews, sunflower lecithin)
Other ingredients include: fresh Dorset cream (milk), vanilla seeds, hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, 50% sugar), dried ancho chilli, orange peel (peel 25%, cornsyrup 75%), grated nutmeg, dried apricots, almond oil, ground cinnamon, passionfruit & blackcurrant pates de fruits (100% fruit purees, glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), honeycombes (sugar, Dorset honey or agave nectar, glucose syrup, bicarbonate of soda), griottine cherry (cherry juice, kirsch), raspberry puree (90% fruit, 10% sugar), framboise raspberry liqueur, Dorset honey, ground coffee, raisins (raisins, sunflower oil), Two Drifters dark rum, blackcurrant liqueur, orange oil, coconut oil, crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), sea salt caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), Dorset smoked sea salt), fresh watercress, Twisted Nose gin, coconut milk (coconut 63%, water, E435, E466), Salcombe gin, pink grapefruit puree (80% fruit, 20% sugar), Conker cold brew coffee liqueur, Cabin Pressure gin, rosemary, whole hazelnut, chopped cashews, lemon curd (sugar, eggs, butter (milk), lemons), arbequina olive oil, Dorset sea salt, Conker Gin, lime marmalade (limes, sugar, pectin), cocoa nibs, chopped pistachios, cardamom, cinnamon, dates, prunes, pedro ximenez sherry, figs, Noval tawny port, agave nectar, pumpkin puree (100% pumpkin), pumpkin jam (pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove, allspice, sugar, lemon juice), black garlic, almond nut butter (100% almonds), sour cherry jam (fruit, sugar, apple pectin), tangerine jelly (tangerines, sugar)
Decorative surface finishes: chopped hazelnuts, natural colours (beetroot extract, spirulina, titanium dioxide(E171), curcumin), edible lustres (E171, E172), freeze-dried raspberries, dark chocolate flakes, ground coffee.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients listed in bold.
Handmade in our chocolate kitchen which also handles gluten, so may contain traces.
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||Yes|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £4.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date NOT guaranteed) | £4.95 (£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available
Click & Collect
Not currently available