Give the gift of Chococo month after month, with our Medium Box Gift Subscription. With this one off payment gift subscription, you can ensure your favourite Chococo-holic is delighted, with a box of 16 truly fresh chocolates delivered directly to their door each month!
Choose from a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription.
What makes us special? When we say fresh, we mean fresh. Each one of our chocolates is handcrafted in our Dorset Kitchen using Raisetrade couverture chocolate and fresh, seasonal ingredients for the fillings.
Each month you will receive a truly fresh box of chocolates delivered directly to your door. Featuring a mix of our resident hero chocolates, seasonal favourites and new creations from our chocolate kitchen, you will have a stunning selection to enjoy in every box. From fresh cream from Craig’s Farm Dairy in Dorset, to vibrant Salcombe Gin from Devon, we celebrate the flavours of the South in every box.
Our 12 month subscription works out great value, as you only pay for 10! All delivery costs are also included in the total price.
The selection of truffles & chocolates in this box will vary by time of year as we work with flavours that are in season & often launch limited edition chocolates of the month too. It will definitely include chocolates made with fresh cream ganache fillings, and no preservatives. This means that this box is best enjoyed within 2 weeks of delivery, max 3 weeks - when we say our chocolates are fresh, we mean it! A menu will be included in the box with pictures of all our chocolates too.
The selection of truffles & chocolates may include:
- Wild Thing - Kirsch-soaked griottine cherry in a dark chocolate & fresh Dorset cream ganache in a marbled dome (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020 & 2012)
- Dorset Sea Salt Caramel - Dorset Sea Salt Company's apple oak smoked sea salt in a muscovado caramel in a dark chocolate gem.(2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020, Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2018)
- Spiced Rum - raisins steeped in Two Drifters Dark Devonshire rum distilled in Exeter blended with spices & Madagascar dark chocolate (vegan-friendly)
- NEW Chilli Coconut caramel - Mexican ancho chilli infused coconut milk caramel in a dark chocolate shell (vegan-friendly)
- NEW Agave Honeycombe - Chunks of honeycombe made with agave nectar in a dark chocolate dome (vegan-friendly)
- Cabin Pressure & Rosemary - Cabin Pressure gin from Horsham blended with fresh rosemary-infused dark chocolate ganache in dark chocolate dome (Silver International Chocolate Awards (British) 2019, Silver Great Taste Award 2019, Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2019)
- Blackcurrant Beauty - Blackcurrant fruit puree layered with a dark chocolate ganache infused with blackcurrant liqueur (3 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018 & 2009)
- Conker & Lime - Dorset Conker gin-infused milk chocolate ganache topped with a locally produced lime marmalade. (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2019)
- Salcombe Sundowner - Salcombe Gin & a pink infused fresh milk chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate dome. (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018, Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2018)
- Conkered Coffee - Dorset Conker Spirit Cold Brew Liqueur using local Dorset Beanpress coffee, in a milk & dark chocolate ganache (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018).
- Passionfruit Caramel - A zingy passion fruit caramel encased in a milk chocolate gem decorated with rose gold shimmer (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2017)
- Lemon Zing - Locally made fresh lemon curd in a white chocolate ganache (contains cooked eggs) (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2017, International Chocolate Award Silver (2016) 1 star Gold Taste Award 2015)
- Cornish Sea Salt Caramel - Cornish smoked sea salt liquid muscovado caramel in a dark chocolate dome (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2017, 2 star Gold Great Taste Award 2015)
- Arbequina & Sea Salt - Spanish Arbequina olive oil & smoked sea salt in a dark chocolate ganache. (World Bronze International Chocolate Award 2016, Silver Academy of Chocolate Award 2016)
- Brilliant Black Cow - Dorset's Black Cow vodka in a fresh milk chocolate ganache infused with a hint of fresh lime zest & black pepper (Bronze medal, Academy of Chocolate Awards 2015, Bronze medal European Semis International Chocolate Awards 2014)
- Perfect Passion - Passionfruit puree layered with a fresh cream milk chocolate ganache (1 star Gold Taste Award 2015)
- Totally Twisted Nose - Winchester's Twisted Nose watercress-infused gin blended with locally grown fresh watercress in a white chocolate ganache (Gold medal, Academy of Chocolate Awards 2015)
- Espresso- Ethically sourced coffee in a dark chocolate ganache topped with a chocolate coffee bean (2 star Gold Great Taste Award 2015)
- Nutty Nutmeg - Milk chocolate & praline spiced with nutmeg in a milk chocolate square (Gold Great Taste Award 2014)
- Melting Milk truffle - Madagascan vanilla-infused fresh cream truffle blended with milk chocolate & rolled in curly milk chocolate flakes (Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Raspberry Riot truffle - Raspberries & Framboise liqueur in a dark chocolate ganache & rolled in crushed dried raspberries
- Nutty For It truffle - Milk chocolate ganache truffle rolled in chopped roasted hazelnuts.
- Heavenly Honeycombe - Crunchy honeycombe handmade with Robert Field's local Dorset honey in a solid milk chocolate dome.
- Ginger Rush - Pieces of organic crystallised ginger in a dark chocolate dome.
- Angelic Almond - Chopped almonds & hazelnut praline in a dark chocolate cluster
- Tutti Fruiti - Chopped almonds, apricots, cranberries & orange peel blended with milk chocolate & hazelnut praline
- Tate Heart - Milk chocolate heart filled with hazelnut praline
- Orange Odyssey - Dark chocolate & praline with orange oil & peel in a milk chocolate dome
- Hazelnut Gem - A roasted hazelnut in a Madagascan milk gem. With 65% cocoa solids and 27% milk solids, this milk chocolate contains only 8% added sugar.
- Tawny Fig - Dried figs steeped in Noval 10 Year Old Tawny Port with a touch of agave nectar & cinnamon blended with Madagascan dark chocolate in a dark chocolate dome. Suitable for vegans. (Gold International Chocolate Award (British) 2019, Silver Academy of Chocolate Award 2018, Gold International Chocolate Awards (British) 2016)
- Gingerbread Caramel - muscovado caramel with treacle, allspice, ginger, clove & cinnamon (World Silver International Chocolate Award 2019, Gold International Chocolate Award (British) 2019)
- Cream Tea - Clotted cream topped with a raspberry & damson jam from Little Bowhay preserves near Exeter, in a milk chocolate dome.
- Hot Cross Bun - Mixed spice, candied orange peel, raisins & crystallised ginger in a dark chocolate ganache in a milk chocolate 'bun'
- Mellow Mint (seasonal) - Locally grown fresh garden mint in a dark chocolate ganache decorated with naturally coloured cocoa butter speckles. (3 star Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Rhubarb & Vanilla (seasonal) - Vanilla-infused white chocolate ganache topped with a rhubarb jam made for us by Susan of the Alweston Jam & Chutney Empire in North Dorset (Gold Great Taste Award 2012)
- Spiced Pumpkin (seasonal) - pumpkin-infused dark chocolate ganache topped with a spiced pumpkin jelly made for us by Susan of the Alweston Jam & Chutney Empire in North Dorset
- Black Garlic Caramel (seasonal) - Caramel with a gentle hint of black garlic from the South West Garlic farm in West Dorset - it's a very mild, surprisingly rounded, deep flavour, not at all like normal garlic!
- Green Spice truffle (seasonal) - Cardamom-infused white chocolate ganache truffle dipped in milk chocolate & rolled in crushed pistachio nuts.
- Truffle Truffle (seasonal) - Dark chocolate ganache infused with Dorset Black Summer Truffle foraged for us by local Purbeck truffle hunter Sasha & her hounds, with black Moth vodka, rolled in dark chocolate chips to resemble a truffle!
- Cardamom-infused white chocolate ganache truffle dipped in milk chocolate & rolled in crushed pistachio nuts.
As our chocolates are handmade truly fresh using ingredients from small suppliers, occasionally we may have to substitute a flavour for one of equal gorgeousness.
Chocolate: sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, skimmed milk powder, whey powder (milk), caramelised sugar, soya & sunflower lecithins, natural vanilla, citric acid (in Ruby chocolate only) salt (in gold chocolate only).
Madagascar dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids, Uganda dark chocolate: 80% (min) cocoa solids, milk chocolate: 45% (min) cocoa solids, 18% milk solids, white chocolate: 34% (min) cocoa butter, 18% milk solids, Ruby chocolate: 47% (min) cocoa solids, 26% milk solids, Gold chocolate: 30% cocoa butter, 28% milk solids, Madagascar mega milk chocolate: 65% (min) cocoa solids, 27% milk solids, vegan cashew milc chocolate: 40% (min) cocoa solids (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, cashews, sunflower lecithin)
Other ingredients include: fresh Dorset cream (milk), clotted cream (milk), vanilla seeds, hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, 50% sugar), dried ancho chilli, orange peel (peel 25%, cornsyrup 75%), grated nutmeg, dried cranberries (cranberries, cane sugar), dried apricots, almond oil, ground cinnamon, almonds, passionfruit & blackcurrant pates de fruits (100% fruit purees, glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), honeycombes (sugar, Dorset honey or agave nectar, glucose syrup, bicarbonate of soda), griottine cherry (cherry juice, kirsch), raspberry puree (90% fruit, 10% sugar), framboise raspberry liqueur, Dorset honey, ground coffee, raisins (raisins, sunflower oil), Two Drifters dark rum, blackcurrant liqueur, orange oil, crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), Black Cow vodka, lime zest, peppercorns, sea salt caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), smoked sea salt), fresh watercress, Twisted Nose gin, coconut milk (coconut 63% water, E435, E466), guava puree (90% fruit, 10% sugar), Salcombe gin, pink grapefruit puree (80% fruit, 20% sugar), Conker cold brew coffee liqueur, Cabin Pressure gin, rosemary, whole hazelnut, whole cashew, lemon curd (sugar, eggs, butter (milk), lemons), arbequina olive oil, smoked sea salt, fresh mint, dried blackcurrant, raspberry & damson jam (fruit, sugar, pectin), Conker Gin, lime marmalade (limes, sugar, pectin), vegan colada caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, pineapple puree (100% pineapple), coconut cream (100% coconut)), chilli coconut caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, coconut cream, coconut milk, ancho chilli, chipotle chilli, vegan block spread (contains coconut oi, rapeseed oil, carrot colouring, almonds), bicarbonate of soda), cocoa nibs, chopped pistachios, cardamom, cinnamon, dates, cognac, figs, Noval tawny port, agave nectar, black summer truffle, black moth vodka, truffle oil, pumpkin puree (100% pumpkin), pumpkin jam (pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove, allspice, sugar, lemon juice), black garlic, rhubarb jam (fruit, sugar, apple pectin)
Decorative surface finishes: desiccated coconut, chopped hazelnuts, cocoa nibs, natural colours (beetroot extract, spirulina, titanium dioxide(E171), curcumin), edible lustres (E171, E172, E555), freeze-dried raspberries, dark chocolate chips, dark chocolate flakes, ground coffee, cranberries (cranberries, cane sugar).
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients listed in bold. Made in our chocolate kitchen which also handles gluten, so may contain traces.
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||Yes|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
Click & Collect
Free to collect from our Chococo Chocolate Houses
3–5 days delivery £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
1-2 days delivery £4.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Preferred Day Delivery
Choose your delivery day £4.95 - Date not guaranteed (£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Will vary by destination, please add your details to the checkout for accurate pricing