Filled with 16 of our fresh milk chocolates & truffles, all handcrafted fresh in-house here at Chococo, this box will appeal to anyone who loves milk chocolate.
By the way, when we say our chocolates are fresh we mean it - this box contains chocolates with fresh ganache fillings (& no preservatives) so they will need to be eaten quickly - we have given you a date above on the image to let you know when by. Every box includes a menu so you always know exactly what's inside.
The medium could include:
- NEW* Molasses & Brown Butter Caramel - Deep Rich buttery caramel in milk chocolate dome.
- NEW* Timmy's Chocolate Orange - Orange-infused milk chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly.
- NEW* Honey & Rosemary Cluster - Dorset honey, rosemary and chopped hazelnuts in milk chocolate
- NEW* Cherry Bakewell - white chocolate blended with almond butter topped with Dorset-made sour cherry jam
- Melting Milk - Madagascan vanilla-infused fresh cream truffle blended with milk chocolate & rolled in curly milk chocolate flakes (Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Cashew Milc Cluster - Raisetrade 'milc' chocolate studded with chopped cashews, raisins, apricots and a touch of sea salt
- Gingerbread Caramel - caramel centre made with treacle, allspice, cloves, ginger & cinnamon (World Silver International Chocolate Award 2019) (2 Gold Star Great Taste Award 2021)
- Tate Heart - Milk chocolate heart filled with hazelnut praline
- Perfect Passion - Passionfruit puree layered with a fresh cream milk chocolate ganache (1 star Gold Taste Award 2015)
- Conker & Lime - Dorset Conker gin-infused milk chocolate ganache topped with Dorset-made lime marmalade. (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2019)
- Heavenly Honeycombe - Crunchy honeycombe handmade with Robert Field's local Dorset honey in a solid milk chocolate dome.
- Golden Crunch Gem - crunchy roasted Madagascar cocoa nibs in caramelised white chocolate
- Nutty Nutmeg - Hazelnut praline spiced with nutmeg blended with Venezuela origin milk chocolate (Gold Great Taste Award 2014)
- Nutty For It truffle - Milk chocolate ganache truffle rolled in chopped roasted hazelnuts.
Chocolate: sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, natural vanilla, sunflower & soya lecithins (emulsifier).
milk chocolate: 45% (min) cocoa solids, 18% milk solids, white chocolate: 34% (min) cocoa butter, 18% milk solids, dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids
Other ingredients: fresh Dorset cream (milk), clotted cream (milk), vanilla seeds, hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, 50% sugar), orange peel (corn syrup 75%, orange peel 25%), orange oil, hazelnuts, grated nutmeg, dried cranberries (cranberries 60%, sugar 39.5%, sunflower oil), dried apricots, almonds, passionfruit pate de fruit (100% fruit puree, glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), honeycombe (sugar, Dorset honey, glucose, syrup, bicarbonate of soda), gingerbread caramel (sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), allspice, ginger, clove cinnamon, salt, treacle), cocoa nibs, Conker gin, lime marmalade (fruit, sugar, pectin), rhubarb puree, rhubarb jam (fruit, sugar, pectin), raspberry & damson jam, passionfruit caramel (sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), passionfruit puree (100% fruit).
Decorative surface finishes: natural colours (curcumin, titanium dioxide, beetroot extract), edible lustre (E171, E172), toasted chopped hazelnuts, milk chocolate flakes, dried cranberry
For allergens, see ingredients listed in bold. Made in our chocolate kitchen which handles gluten so may contain traces.
Suitable for vegetarians
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||Yes|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £4.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date NOT guaranteed) | £4.95 (£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available
Click & Collect
Not currently available