If you’re looking for a way to say ‘Thinking of you', 'Happy Birthday’ or ‘ Thank you’, our medium Fresh Chococo Selection Box says it all – and more!
We carefully choose 16 of our award-winning chocolates for this selection box, all handcrafted fresh here at Chococo in Dorset. We pull out all the stops to make them look and taste divine, and we think we’ve succeeded – see the contents information below for details of all the chocolates that we choose from to put in this box and see how many awards they have won.
The contents will vary by season, so you might find a limited edition ‘ chocolate of the month’ or seasonal chocolates inside, along with our core range of fresh chocolates and truffles. But we always include a menu which includes both images and words to describe each chocolate, so you’ll know what’s in the box.
We also decorate each chocolate by hand with natural colours using paintbrushes and even toothbrushes (!) to create the various effects, so the patterns can sometimes vary slightly from the images shown on the menu.
Don’t forget some chocolates have truly fresh ingredients (and we don't use any additives or preservatives), so they are best enjoyed quickly - please see eat by date on the images above. Please bear this in mind when choosing your delivery date!
Finally, chocolates are happiest being stored at c14 degrees, but will be happy in the fridge if that is the only cool place you have. However, they are best enjoyed at room temperature before eating...a bit like cheese!
The medium fresh box will include:
- NEW* Macchiato Truffle - Dark chocolate truffle infused with Dorset's Conker Spirit Cold Brew liqueur & rolled in white chocolate flakes
- NEW* Pedro & Prune - Prunes steeped in Pedro Ximenez Sherry in dark chocolate. (vf)
- NEW* Timmy's Chocolate Orange - Orange-infused milk chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly.
- NEW* Tangerine Dream - Orange-infused dark chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly
- NEW* Cherry Bakewell - white chocolate blended with almond butter topped with Dorset-made sour cherry jam
- Spiced Rum - raisins steeped in Devonshire rum, made by the Two Drifters Distillery in Exeter, with a secret blend of spices (Silver International Chocolate Award (British) 2020)
- Blackcurrant - Blackcurrant fruit puree layered with a dark chocolate ganache infused with blackcurrant liqueur (3 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018 & 2009)
- Melting Milk - Madagascan vanilla-infused fresh cream truffle blended with milk chocolate & rolled in curly milk chocolate flakes (Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Heavenly Honeycombe - Crunchy honeycombe handmade with Robert Field's local Dorset honey in a solid milk chocolate dome.
- Dorset Sea Salt Caramel - Dorset Sea Salt infused caramel using smoked salt by the Dorset Sea Salt Company (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020)
- Arbequina & Sea Salt - Spanish Arbequina olive oil & smoked sea salt in a dark chocolate ganache. (World Bronze International Chocolate Award 2016, Silver Academy of Chocolate Award 2016)
- Wild Thing - Kirsch-soaked griottine cherry in a dark chocolate & fresh Dorset cream ganache in a marbled dome (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020 & 2012)
- Nutty For It truffle - Milk chocolate ganache truffle rolled in chopped roasted hazelnuts.
- Perfect Passion - Passionfruit puree layered with a fresh cream milk chocolate ganache (1 star Gold Taste Award 2015)
- Marzipan - Classic German almond marzipan encased in a Madagascar origin dark chocolate dome (vf)
- Raspberry Riot - Raspberries & Framboise liqueur in a dark chocolate ganache & rolled in crushed dried raspberries
- Twisted Nose - Winchester's Twisted Nose watercress-infused gin blended with locally grown fresh watercress in a white chocolate ganache (Gold medal, Academy of Chocolate Awards 2015)
As our chocolates are handmade truly fresh using ingredients from small suppliers, occasionally we may have to substitute a flavour for one of equal gorgeousness.
Chocolate: sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, skimmed milk powder, whey powder (milk), caramelised sugar, soya & sunflower lecithins, natural vanilla, citric acid (in Ruby chocolate only) salt (in gold chocolate only).
Madagascar dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids, Uganda dark chocolate: 80% (min) cocoa solids, milk chocolate: 45% (min) cocoa solids, 18% milk solids, white chocolate: 34% (min) cocoa butter, 18% milk solids, Ruby chocolate: 47% (min) cocoa solids, 26% milk solids, Gold chocolate: 30% cocoa butter, 28% milk solids, Madagascar mega milk chocolate: 65% (min) cocoa solids, 27% milk solids, vegan cashew milc chocolate: 40% (min) cocoa solids (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, cashews, sunflower lecithin)
Other ingredients include: fresh Dorset cream (milk), clotted cream (milk), vanilla seeds, hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, 50% sugar), dried ancho chilli, orange peel (peel 25%, cornsyrup 75%), grated nutmeg, dried cranberries (cranberries, cane sugar), dried apricots, almond oil, ground cinnamon, almonds, passionfruit & blackcurrant pates de fruits (100% fruit purees, glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), honeycombes (sugar, Dorset honey or agave nectar, glucose syrup, bicarbonate of soda), griottine cherry (cherry juice, kirsch), raspberry puree (90% fruit, 10% sugar), framboise raspberry liqueur, Dorset honey, ground coffee, raisins (raisins, sunflower oil), Two Drifters dark rum, blackcurrant liqueur, orange oil, crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), Black Cow vodka, lime zest, peppercorns, sea salt caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), smoked sea salt), fresh watercress, Twisted Nose gin, coconut milk (coconut 63% water, E435, E466), guava puree (90% fruit, 10% sugar), Salcombe gin, pink grapefruit puree (80% fruit, 20% sugar), Conker cold brew coffee liqueur, Cabin Pressure gin, rosemary, whole hazelnut, whole cashew lemon curd (sugar, eggs, butter (milk), lemons), arbequina olive oil, smoked sea salt, fresh mint, freeze dried blackcurrant, raspberry & damson jam (fruit, sugar, pectin), Conker Gin, lime marmalade (limes, sugar, pectin), vegan colada caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, pineapple puree (100% pineapple), coconut cream (100% coconut)), chilli coconut caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, coconut cream, coconut milk, ancho chilli, chipotle chilli, vegan block spread (contains coconut oi, rapeseed oil, carrot colouring, almonds), bicarbonate of soda), cocoa nibs, chopped pistachios, cardamom, cinnamon, dates, cognac, figs, Noval tawny port, agave nectar, black summer truffle, black moth vodka, truffle oil, pumpkin puree (100% pumpkin), pumpkin jam (pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove, allspice, sugar, lemon juice), black garlic, rhubarb jam (fruit, sugar, apple pectin)
Decorative surface finishes: desiccated coconut, chopped hazelnuts, cocoa nibs, natural colours (beetroot extract, spirulina, titanium dioxide(E171), curcumin), edible lustres (E171, E172, E555), freeze-dried raspberries, dark chocolate chips, dark chocolate flakes, ground coffee, cranberries (cranberries, cane sugar).
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients listed in bold. Made in our chocolate kitchen which also handles gluten, so may contain traces.
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||Yes|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £4.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date NOT guaranteed) | £4.95 (£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available
Click & Collect
Not currently available