We have won another SIX Great Taste Awards!
Woohoo! We were chuffed to bits to hear on Monday that we had scooped another SIX gongs in this year's Great Taste Awards, the annual food oscars, taking our total national & international fine food awards won to date to 118 of which 72 are Great Taste awards. We won both 2 star and 1 star Golds.
Our 2 Star Golds (according to the judges, a 2 star product is 'outstanding') for:
- Molasses & Brown Butter Caramel - its 2nd win of this year, as it also won a Gold in the International Chocolate Awards earlier this summer
- Speculaas Caramel - this is our vegan-friendly Christmas caramel, so we are very happy about that as it partners our multi award-winning gingerbread caramel which is made with dairy.
- 80% Uganda origin hot chocolate flakes
Our 1 Star Gold winners are:
- Cherry Bakewell chocolate - a customer favourite, so we are all very happy about that
- Tangerine Dream chocolate - another vegan-friendly winner
- Espresso Gelato - another popular customer choice, so it was very pleasing to see it win a gong!
All these products are available in our Chocolate Houses now (other than the speculaas caramel which will return in the autumn) and are available to order online (other than the espresso gelato for obvious reasons!). We are offering a box of 9 of the Molasses & Brown Butter Caramels on our website at the the moment to celebrate its double win this summer! You can also buy our 80% Uganda hot chocolate flakes which are on special offer at the moment too!