This special selection box contains 16 of our non-alcoholic chocolates all handmade fresh in-house here at Chococo in Dorset. As well as our core range of non-alcoholic fresh chocolates & truffles, we may also include any new chocolate of the month or seasonal chocolates that are also non-alcoholic. When we say fresh we mean it - there is an eat by date on the images to let you know how long you have to enjoy them at their best. Every box includes a menu so you always know exactly what's inside.
The box may include:
- NEW* Chilli Tickle - Ancho chilli, vanilla & smoked sea salt infused caramel (contains gluten)
- NEW* Timmy's Chocolate Orange - Orange-infused milk chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly.
- NEW* Tangerine Dream - Orange-infused dark chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly
- NEW* Molasses & Brown Butter Caramel - Deep Rich buttery caramel in milk chocolate dome.
- Out of Africa truffle - 80% Uganda origin dark chocolate coconut milk truffle rolled in Madagascar origin dark chocolate flakes (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2021) (vf)
- Glorious Ginger - chunks of crystallised ginger in dark chocolate (vf)
- Rhubarb & Vanilla - vanilla-infused white chocolate ganache topped with Dorset-made rhubarb jam (1 star Gold Great Taste Award 2012)
- Lemon Zing - Locally made fresh lemon curd in a white chocolate ganache (contains cooked eggs) (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2017, International Chocolate Award Silver (2016) 1 star Gold Taste Award 2015)
- Heavenly Honeycombe - Crunchy honeycombe handmade with Robert Field's local Dorset honey in a solid milk chocolate dome.
- Melting Milk - Madagascan vanilla-infused fresh cream truffle blended with milk chocolate & rolled in curly milk chocolate flakes (Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Golden Crunch Gem - crunchy roasted Madagascar cocoa nibs in caramelised white chocolate
- Perfect Passion - Passionfruit puree layered with a fresh cream milk chocolate ganache (1 star Gold Taste Award 2015)
- Dorset Sea Salt Caramel - Dorset Sea Salt infused caramel using smoked salt by the Dorset Sea Salt Company (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020)
- Nutty For It truffle - Milk chocolate ganache truffle rolled in chopped roasted hazelnuts.
- Arbequina & Sea Salt - Spanish Arbequina olive oil & smoked sea salt in a dark chocolate ganache. (World Bronze International Chocolate Award 2016, Silver Academy of Chocolate Award 2016)
- Nutty Nutmeg - Hazelnut praline spiced with nutmeg blended with Venezuela origin milk chocolate (Gold Great Taste Award 2014)
- Nutty Nutmeg - Hazelnut praline spiced with nutmeg blended with Venezuela origin milk chocolate (Gold Great Taste Award 2014) (contains nuts)
As our chocolates are handmade truly fresh using ingredients from small suppliers, occasionally we may have to substitute a flavour for one of equal gorgeousness.
ingredients: chocolate (sugar, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, sunflower & soya lecithins, natural vanilla); Venezuela milk chocolate: 45% (min) cocoa solids; 18% milk solids, Madagascar milk chocolate: cocoa solids 65% (min), milk solids 27% min; Colombia white chocolate: 34% cocoa butter,18% milk solids; Ecuador dark chocolate: 72% (min) cocoa solids; Madagascar dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids; Uganda dark chocolate: 80% (min) cocoa solids; 'Gold' caramelised white chocolate: 30% (min) cocoa butter, 28% milk solids (cocoa butter, sugar, whole milk powder, whey powder (milk), skimmed milk powder, caramelised sugar, soya lecithin, natural vanilla, salt). Fresh Dorset cream (milk), hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, sugar, soya lecithin), coconut oil (100% coconut), glucose syrup, invert sugar, sorbitol, honeycombe (golden caster sugar, Dorset honey, glucose syrup, bicarbonate of soda), whole hazelnut, caramels (light muscovado sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), fresh Dorset cream (milk), Dorset smoked sea salt, black treacle), tangerine jelly (tangerines, sugar), orange oil, agave nectar, coconut milk (coconut extract, emulsifier: polysorbate 60, stabilisers: guar gum, cellulose gum), lemon curd (sugar, eggs, butter (milk), lemons), lemon oil, arbeqina olive oil, Dorset sea salt, crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), vanilla seeds, vegan caramel (whipped oat cream (water, coconut oil, rapeseed oil, oats, maltodextrin, emulsifiers (E472a, polysorbate 60), sodium citrate, stabilisers (E464, gellan gum), natural colour: beta carotene), glucose syrup, light muscovado sugar, coconut oil, invert sugar, sorbitol, vanilla seeds, sea salt), chopped dates, date syrup (100% dates), ground ancho & chipotle chillis, ground nutmeg, roasted cocoa nibs, agave honeycombe (golden caster sugar, glucose syrup, agave nectar, bicarbonate of soda), passionfruit pate de fruits (passionfruit puree (100% fruit), cane sugar, glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), cashew nut butter (96% cashews, sunflower oil), crushed pecan nuts, maple syrup, hickory smoke natural flavouring.
Decorative finishes: chopped hazelnuts, milk & dark chocolate flakes, natural colours & shimmers (cocoa butter, spirulina, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, curcumin, beetroot)
For allergens see ingredients listed in bold. Made in our chocolate kitchen which also handles gluten, so may contain traces
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||Yes|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £4.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date NOT guaranteed) | £4.95 (£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available
Click & Collect
Not currently available