This special selection box contains 16 of our non-alcoholic chocolates all handmade fresh in-house here at Chococo in Dorset. As well as our core range of non-alcoholic fresh chocolates & truffles, we may also include any new chocolate of the month or seasonal chocolates that are also non-alcoholic. When we say fresh we mean it - there is an eat by date on the images to let you know how long you have to enjoy them at their best. Every box includes a menu so you always know exactly what's inside.
Some of the flavours are naturally vegan-friendly and are indicated with (vf) at the end of their descriptions.
The fresh Non-Alcoholic Selection Box is curated from our ever-changing seasonal menus of award-winners and limited-edition flavours, and our current end of 2022 selection includes:
- Oat M!lk Hazelnut Latte Cluster - Oat m!lk chocolate studded with chopped hazelnuts & coffee (vf)
- Lemon Zing – Dorset-made fresh lemon curd in a white chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate dome. Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2017 winner
- Melting Milk Truffle – Madagascan vanilla-infused milk chocolate ganache truffle rolled in curly milk chocolate flakes. 1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2011 winner
- Heavenly Honeycombe - Crunchy honeycombe handmade with Robert Field's Dorset honey in a solid milk chocolate dome with yellow splashes & dots
- Golden Crunch Gem – Caramelised white chocolate gem studded with crunchy roasted cocoa nibs, dusted with shimmer
- Rhubarb & Vanilla - Vanilla-infused white chocolate ganache, topped with a Dorset-made rhubarb jam. Bronze International (British) Chocolate Award 2022 winner
- Perfect Passion – Passionfruit pate de fruit layered with a milk chocolate ganache in a milk chocolate embossed flat square.1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2015 winner
- Cherry Bakewell - Dorset-made cherry jam layered on top of a blend of white chocolate with almonds in a milk chocolate dome. 1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2022 winner
- Dorset Sea Salt Caramel – Dorset Sea Salt’s apple oak smoked sea salt in a muscovado caramel in a dark chocolate gem. 2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020 winner
- Glorious Ginger – Pieces of crystallised ginger in a dark chocolate dome (vf)
- Nutty for it Truffle – Milk Chocolate ganache truffle rolled in chopped roasted hazelnuts
- Tangerine Dream – Orange-infused dark chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly in a dark chocolate dome. 1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2022 winner (vf)
- Molasses & Brown Butter Caramel – Deep rich buttery caramel in a milk chocolate dome. 2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2022 winner and Gold International (British) Award 2022 winner
- Timmy's Chocolate Orange - Orange-infused milk chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly in a milk chocolate dome
- Oat M!lk Honeycombe Gem – Crunchy honeycombe pieces in an oat m!lk chocolate gem
- Hazelnut Gem – A roasted hazelnut in a Madagascar Mega Milk (just 8% added sugar) chocolate gem dusted with shimmer
- Roasted Almond Cluster – Roasted almonds, almond praline & Dorset sea salt in a dark chocolate cluster
- Mango & Passionfruit – Fragrant sumac-spiced mango & white chocolate ganache topped with Dorset-made passionfruit curd. Silver International (British) Award 2022 winner
- Mellow Mint – Locally grown fresh mint in a fresh dark chocolate ganache. 3 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2010 winner
- Strawberry & Basil Truffle - Fresh basil & strawberry in a white chocolate ganache rolled in crushed dried strawberries
As our chocolates are handmade using truly fresh ingredients from small suppliers, occasionally we may have to substitute a flavour for one of equal gorgeousness.
Ingredients: Chocolate (cocoa butter, sugar, whole & skimmed milk powder, cocoa mass, sunflower & soya lecithins, natural vanilla); Colombia milk chocolate: 47% (min) cocoa solids, 23% milk solids; Madagascar milk chocolate: 65% (min) cocoa solids, 27% milk solids, Ecuador dark chocolate: 72% (min) cocoa solids; Madagascar dark chocolate: 70% (min) cocoa solids; white chocolate: 29% cocoa butter, 18% milk solids, Colombia oat m!lk chocolate: 43% (min) cocoa solids (sugar, cocoa butter, dried GLUTEN-FREE oat powder, cocoa mass, dried rice powder, sunflower lecithin, vanilla extract), ‘Gold’ caramelised white chocolate: 30% cocoa butter, 28% milk solids (cocoa butter, sugar, whole milk powder, milk sugar, whey powder (milk), skimmed milk powder, caramelised sugar, soya lecithin, natural vanilla, salt); Fresh Dorset cream (milk), coconut oil (100% coconut), roasted hazelnuts, ground coffee, agave honeycombe (golden caster sugar, glucose syrup, agave nectar, bicarbonate of soda), passionfruit pate de fruits (passionfruit puree (100% fruit), cane sugar, glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), tangerine jelly (tangerines, sugar), orange oil, agave nectar, crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), fresh mint, strawberry puree (85% strawberry, 15% sugar), fresh basil, caramels (light muscovado sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), fresh Dorset cream (milk), black treacle, Dorset smoked sea salt), mango puree (100% fruit), passionfruit curd (passionfruit, sugar, butter, (milk), eggs), ground sumac, lemon curd (lemons, sugar, butter (milk), eggs), lemon oil, honeycombe (golden caster sugar, glucose syrup, Dorset honey, bicarbonate of soda), rhubarb puree (100% fruit), rhubarb jam (rhubarb, sugar, pectin), vanilla seeds, roasted cocoa nibs, almond butter (100% almonds), sour cherry jam (cherries, sugar, pectin, citric acid), almond oil, almond praline (almonds, sugar, caramelised sugar), Dorset sea salt, roast nib almonds.
Decorative finishes: cocoa butter, calcium carbonate, iron oxides, curcumin, sweet potato, cherry, safflower, spirulina, lemon, radish, apple, blackcurrant, milk chocolate flakes, chopped roasted hazelnuts, dried strawberry pieces.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients listed in bold.
Handcrafted in our Dorset chocolate kitchen where we also handle gluten, so may contain traces.
Storage Advice: Store in a cool, dark place away from strong odours.
Whilst every care has been taken to remove fruit stones, stalks & skins, some may still remain.
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||Yes|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £5.45 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date not guaranteed) | £5.45 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available
Click & Collect
Not currently available