This special festive collection of our 3 selection boxes tied with ribbon & containing 50 of our award-winning fine chocolates & truffles, all handmade fresh in-house here at Chococo in Dorset, makes a stunning gift this Christmas.
As this box includes truly fresh chocolates & truffles made without additives or preservatives, this Christmas Cascade is now available to pre-order for delivery from mid December - you can, however, select your preferred delivery date to even closer to Christmas on the calendar when ordering.
This very special festive cascade of chocolates is handmade fresh to order by us here in Dorset as it contains chocolates with fresh ganache centres that have a short shelf life of 2 weeks. A menu will be included in your box, but your cascade will include most of the following flavours:
- Spiced Rum - raisins steeped in Devonshire dark rum distilled by Two Drifters distillery in Exeter, blended with spices and dark chocolate - Silver International Chocolate Award (British) 2020 & Special Local Ingredients Award (dairy-free & vegan-friendly)
- Golden Crunch - Golden caramelised white chocolate with roasted Madagascar origin cocoa nibs for a contrasting crunch & pure 100% cocoa flavour hit.
- NEW Chill Caramel - Mexican ancho chilli infused coconut caramel in a dark chocolate gem (vegan-friendly)
- Christmas Cluster - Madagascar origin dark chocolate blended with candied orange, crushed cardamom, chopped pistachios & roasted cocoa nibs (dairy-free & vegan-friendly)
- Dorset Sea Salt Caramel - Dorset Sea Salt's apple oak smoked sea salt in a muscovado caramel in a dark chocolate gem.(2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020, Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2018)
- Wild Thing - griottine cherry nestled in a kirsch-infused fresh Dorset cream & dark chocolate ganache (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020 & 2012)
- Cabin Pressure Gin & Rosemary - Horsham's Cabin Pressure Gin blended with a rosemary infused-fresh Dorset cream ganache & dark chocolate (Silver International Chocolate Award (British) 2019, 2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2019, Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2019)
- Guava & Coconut Truffle - dark chocolate & coconut milk ganache blended with guava puree and rolled in desiccated coconut for a vegan tropical "snowball" (vegan)
- Hazelnut Gem - A roasted Turkish hazelnut in our single origin grand cru de Sambirano Madagascar MegaMilk chocolate. With 65% cocoa solids & 27% milk solids, our MegaMilk contains only 8% added sugar
- Marzipan - German Lubeca marzipan encased in a Madagascar origin dark chocolate dome (dairy-free & vegan)
- Date & Cognac - Dates steeped in French cognac blended with Madagascar origin dark chocolate (dairy-free & vegan)
- Fizzy Pudding - An annual festive best seller, this is our milk chocolate "Christmas pudding" decorated with a naturally coloured cocoa butter speckles, blended with smooth hazelnut praline, mixed spice, orange oil & popping candy for a fabulously festive fizz!
- Gingerbread Caramel - Liquid caramel with treacle, allspice, clove, cinnamon & ginger in a milk chocolate dome (Gold International Chocolate Award (British) 2019, Gold Academy of Chocolate Award 2016)
- Blackcurrant Beauty - Blackcurrant fruit pates de fruit jelly layered with a fresh cream & Madagascar origin dark ganache infused with British Cassis blackcurrant liqueur. (3 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018 & 2009)
- Tawny Port & Fig - Dried Turkish figs steeped in Noval 10 Year old Tawny Port, agave syrup & cinnamon blended with Madagascar origin dark chocolate (Gold International Chocolate Award (British) 2019, Silver Academy of Chocolate Award 2018, World Silver International Chocolate Awards 2016). Dairy-free & vegan
- Conkered Coffee - Dorset Conker Spirit Cold Brew Liqueur using local Dorset Beanpress coffee, in a milk & dark chocolate ganache (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018).
- Mulled Wine - Dark chocolate blended with Dorset Furleigh Wine Estate's Tyrannasaurus Red wine infused with orange, clove, cinnamon, star anise & a dash of rum (Gold Great Taste Award 2012). Dairy-free & vegan
- Arbequina & Sea Salt - Spanish arbequina olive oil & Cornish smoked sea salt in a fresh cream & Madagascar origin dark chocolate ganache (Silver Academy of Chocolate award 2016 & Silver International Chocolate Award British 2016)
- Nutty Nutmeg - Hazelnut praline spiced wtih nutmeg blended with Venezuela origin milk chocolate (Gold Great Taste Award 2014)
- Melting Milk - Madagascan vanilla-infused milk chocolate fresh cream ganache truffle rolled in milk chocolate flakes. (Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Raspberry Riot - Raspberries & British framboise liqueur in a dark chocolate fresh cream ganache truffle rolled in crushed dried raspberries
- Orange Odyssey - Hazelnut praline blended with Madagascar origin dark chocolate, orange oil & candied orange peel in a milk chocolate dome
- Ginger Rush - Pieces of organic crystallised ginger in a dark chocolate dome (dairy-free & vegan)
- Heavenly Honeycombe - Crunchy honeycombe handmade by us with Robert Field's local Dorset honey in a Venezuela origin milk chocolate dome - this chocolate is crunchy!
Occasionally we may need to substitute a flavour shown in the image above for one of equal gorgeousness.
ingredients: chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, natural vanilla, soya & sunflower lecithins; dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids, milk chocolate: 45% (min) cocoa solids, 18% milk solids, white chocolate: 34% cocoa butter, 18% milk solids, Madagascar mega milk chocolate: 65% (min) cocoa solids, 27% milk solids, Gold caramelised white chocolate: 30% cocoa butter, 28% milk solids (cocoa butter, caramelised sugar, whole milk powder, skimmed milk powder, soya lecithin, natural vanilla, salt)
Fresh Dorset cream (milk), vanilla seeds, hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, 50% sugar), grated nutmeg, mixed spice, orange oil, popping candy (carbon dioxide), blackcurrant pate de fruits (blackcurrant puree 90% fruit, 10% sugar), glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), British Cassis blackcurrant liqueur, honeycombe (sugar, Dorset honey, glucose syrup, bicarbonate of soda), raspberry puree (90% raspberries, 10% sugar), framboise raspberry liqueur, crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), dried ancho chilli, sea salt caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), Dorset smoked sea salt), guava puree (86% fruit, 14% sugar), coconut milk, coconut oil, Cabin Pressure gin, rosemary, lemon zest, mulled wine (red wine, star anise, cloves, cinnamon, orange, rum, light muscovado sugar), gingerbread caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), allspice, ginger, clove, cinnamon, Dorset sea salt, black treacle), Noval tawny port, dried figs, agave syrup, griottine cherry, kirsch liqueur, arbequina olive oil, Dorset smoked sea salt, marzipan (almonds (44%), sugar, water, invert surgar, sorbitol syrup, ethanol), candied orange peel (orange, corn syrup), chopped pistachios, cocoa nibs, crushed cardamom seeds, dried dates, cognac, date syrup (100% dates), dark muscovado sugar, Conker Cold Brew coffee liqueur, Beanpress espresso coffee, whole hazelnut, coconut caramel (muscovado cane sugar, glucose syrup, coconut cream (100% coconut), ancho chilli), Two Drifters dark rum, raisins, cinnamon.
Decorative finishes: freeze-dried raspberries, desiccated coconut, ground coffee, non-azo edible shimmers & patterns (sucrose, curcumin, titanium dioxide, iron oxide, E555), natural colours (cocoa butter, spirulina, curcumin, beetroot)
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Made in our chocolate kitchen which also handles gluten, so may contain traces.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure no fruit stones remain, please be aware for any that may have slipped through our net.
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||Yes|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
|Order now for delivery from||15 Dec 2020|
Click & Collect
Free to collect from our Chococo Chocolate Houses
3–5 days delivery £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
1-2 days delivery £4.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Preferred Day Delivery
Choose your delivery day £4.95 - Date not guaranteed (£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Will vary by destination, please add your details to the checkout for accurate pricing