This Festive Vegan Dark chocolate Collection contains 16 of our award-winning chocolates all proudly handcrafted in-house here at Chococo in Dorset. This collection includes festive flavours with a longer date than our fresh chocolates, so these can last until Christmas if you order now! Good luck keeping them that long without eating them!
The Vegan festive collection will include:
- NEW *Chilli Tickle - Ancho chilli, vanilla & smoked sea salt infused caramel (contains gluten) (2021 Bronze Acadamey of Chocolate Award)
- NEW *Cashew Milc Cluster - Raisetrade Vegan 'Milc' chocolate studded with chopped cashews, raisins, apricots & a touch of sea salt.
- NEW* Sticky Toffee Pudding - Chopped dates in a dark chocolate ganache topped with sea salt caramel toffee (contains gluten)
- NEW* Pedro & Prune - Prunes steeped in Pedro Ximenez Sherry in dark chocolate.
- NEW* Tangerine Dream - Orange-infused dark chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly.
- NEW* Speculoos Caramel - Classic festive flavour spiced with cardamom, black pepper & nutmeg (contains gluten).
- NEW* Cashew Nut Butter - Smooth cashew nut butter in a dark chocolate gem
- Tawny Port & Fig - Dried figs steeped in Noval Tawny port, agave nectar blended with dark chocolate (2019 Gold International Chocolate Awards British)
- Spiced Winter Crunch - candied orange, cardamon, chopped pistachios & cocoa nibs in Madagascar origin dark chocolate
- Marzipan - Classic German almond marzipan encased in a Madagascar origin dark chocolate dome
- Agave Honeycombe - crunchy honeycombe made with agave nectar in a dark chocolate dome
- Out of Africa Truffle - 80% Uganda origin dark chocolate truffle with coconut ganache, rolled in Madagascar origin dark chocolate flakes (1 Gold Star Greate Taste award 2021)
- Glorious Ginger - chunks of crystallised ginger in dark chocolate
- Spiced Rum - raisins steeped in Devonshire rum, made by the Two Drifters Distillery in Exeter, with a secret blend of spices (Silver International Chocolate Award (British) 2020)
Ingredients: Madagascar dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, natural vanilla, soya lecithin); Uganda dark chocolate: 80% (min) cocoa solids, Madagascar cashew milc chocolate: 40% (min) cocoa solids (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, cashew nuts, sunflower lecithin), hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, 50% sugar), honeycombe (sugar, agave nectar, glucose syrup, bicarbonate of soda), crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), Dorset sea salt, cinnamon, vanilla seeds, coconut milk, coconut oil, Noval tawny port, dried figs, agave syrup, marzipan (almonds (44%), sugar, water, invert sugar, sorbitol syrup, ethanol), pedro di ximenez sherry, prunes, dark muscovado sugar, cardamom seeds, chopped pistachios, cocoa nibs, orange peel (orange, corn syrup), vodka, coconut rum, Two Drifters dark rum, cashew nut butter, chopped cashews, raisins, chopped apricots, tangerine jelly (tangerines, sugar), dates, date syrup (100% dates), blackcurrant puree (90% fruit, 10% sugar), blood orange puree (100% fruit), glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid, dextrose, cinnamon, star anise, apple pectin, Dorset apple syrup (100% apples), caramels (whipped oat cream (water, coconut oil, rapeseed oil, oats, water, maltodextrin, emusifiers (E472e, polysorbate 60), light muscovado sugar, coconut oil, inverted sugar, glucose, sorbitol, water, ancho chilli, chipotle chilli, vanilla seeds, Dorset sea salt, cinnamon, cardamom seeds, nutmeg, ginger, black pepper, clove).
Decorative finishes: 70% dark chocolate flakes, desiccated coconut, natural colours (cocoa butter, titanium dioxide, spirulina, curcumin, beetroot)
Allergy Advice: For allergens, including gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Handmade in our chocolate kitchen which also handles dairy so may contain traces
Whilst every care has been taken to remove fruit stones, some may still remain
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||No|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £4.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date NOT guaranteed) | £4.95 (£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available
Click & Collect
Not currently available