Celebrate summer this year with a handcrafted box of 16 seasonal, fresh chocolates. These classic summertime flavours all use fresh local ingredients from our home of Dorset & surrounding areas. Each box is packed to order and will contain a hand curated selecion of 9 glorious soft centred chocolates crafted using our house 45% Venezuela origin milk chocolate, 67% Madagascar origin dark chocolate and white chocolate.
There is something for everyone in this delightful, seasonal box, and it is perfect as a beautiful gift or a delicious treat.
When we say our chocolates are fresh, we mean it! We recomend that you eat within 2 weeks of delivery, max 3 weeks. A menu will be included in the box with pictures of all our chocolates too.
The selection of truffles & chocolates will include:
- Passionfruit Caramel - A zingy passion fruit caramel encased in a milk chocolate gem decorated with rose gold shimmer (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2017)
- Lemon Zing - Locally made fresh lemon curd in a white chocolate ganache (contains cooked eggs) (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2017, International Chocolate Award Silver (2016) 1 star Gold Taste Award 2015)
- Cream Tea - Clotted cream topped with a raspberry & damson jam from Little Bowhay preserves near Exeter, in a milk chocolate dome.
- Mellow Mint - Locally grown fresh garden mint in a dark chocolate ganache decorated with naturally coloured cocoa butter speckles. (3 star Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Rhubarb & Vanilla - Vanilla-infused white chocolate ganache topped with a rhubarb jam made for us by Susan of the Alweston Jam & Chutney Empire in North Dorset (Gold Great Taste Award 2012)
- Cherry Bakewell - White chocolate bleneded with almond butter topped with a Dorset-made sour cherry jam.
- Strawberry & Basil - Fresh basil & strawberry in a white chocolate ganache rolled in crushed dried strawberries
- Miso Caramel - white miso paste in a musocaso with a touch of nori seaweed in dark chocolate
- Salcombe Sundowner - Salcombe Gin & pink grapefruit infused milk chocolate ganache in a speckled dark choclate dome (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018)
- Totally Twisted Nose - Winchester's Twisted Nose gin and fresh watercress-infused white chocolate ganache in dark chocolate 9 Gold Academy of Chocolate Award 2015)
Ingredients: Venezuela origin milk chocolate (sugar,cocoa mass, cocoa butter, milk powder, natural vanilla, sunflower lecithin) Madagascar origin dark chocolate (sugar,cocoa mass, cocoa butter, natural vanilla, soya lecithin) Colombia origin white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk powder, natural vanilla, soya lecithin). Fresh Dorset cream (milk), Lemon curd (sugar, eggs, bitter (milk), lemons), rhubarb jam (rhubarb, sugar, apple pectin), rhubarb puree, Vanilla seeds, clotted cream (milk), raspberry jam (raspberries, sugar, pectin), dried crushed raspberries, fresh garden mint, pink grapefruit oil, Salcombe Gin, strawberry puree, fresh basil, Dorset Sea Salt caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, butter(milk), cream(milk), Dorset smoked sea salt, passionfruit puree, white miso (contains soya,(soya beans), gluten (barley),salt) Nori seaweed (100% roasted seaweed (may contain sesame)), almond oil, almond butter, sour cherry jam, Decoration: dried strawberries, dried raspberries, edible lustre (iron oxide& titanium dioxide), natural colours: spirulina, curcumin, beetroot
For allergens see ingredients, listed in bold
Handcrafted in our chocolate kitchen where we also handle nuts so may contain traces
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||Yes|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £4.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date NOT guaranteed) | £4.95 (£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available
Click & Collect
Not currently available