Gift a true taste of Christmas with our Small Festive Selection of 9 chocolates.
The perfect treat to enjoy while watching Christmas films, or for popping in a stocking as a beautiful, grown-up delight, this curated selection box of 9 handcrafted chocolates is a true taste of Christmas.
With a mix of Chococo classics, award winning flavours, and seasonal delights, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
This annual bestseller has been a Christmas staple for many homes, since we began crafting chocolates in our seaside town of Swanage in 2002.
Inside this curated selection, you will find fruity numbers, seasonal tipples, silk caramels, and decadent truffles. The box includes:
- Tawny Port & Fig – Dried figs steeped in Noval Tawny port blended with dark chocolate. (vf) (contains soya)
- New format Nutmeg Gem – Milk chocolate & nutmeg-spiced hazelnut praline in a milk chocolate gem. 1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2014 winner.
- New look Timmy's Chocolate Orange – Orange-infused milk chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly in a milk dome.
- NEW Bottoms Up! Champagne Gem – Champagne-infused creamy plant based oat m!lk chocolate in a dark chocolate dome. (vf)
- Cherry Bakewell – White chocolate blended with almond butter topped with a Dorset-made sour cherry jam.
- Golden Crunch Gem – Caramel white chocolate gem studded with crunchy roasted cocoa nibs, dusted with shimmer.
- NEW We Three Fruits – Cranberries, currants, apricots & cocoa nibs in oat m!lk chocolate, dusted with red shimmer. (vf)
- New look Gingerbread Caramel Gem – Winter favourite with treacle, allspice, clove, ginger & cinnamon in milk chocolate. 2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2021 and Gold International Chocolate Award 2019 winner.
- Fizzy Pudding – Hazelnut praline, orange oil, mixed spice & popping candy in milk chocolate for a fabulous fizz!
All of our packaging is 100% plastic-free, reusable, and recyclable.
Ingredients: Colombia milk chocolate 27.9% (cocoa butter, sugar, milk powder, cocoa mass, sunflower lecithin, vanilla extract), Ecuador dark chocolate 11.7% (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, sunflower lecithin), Colombia oat m!lk chocolate 10.1% (sugar, cocoa butter, gluten-free dried oat powder, cocoa mass, dried rice powder, sunflower lecithin, vanilla extract), Blonde chocolate8.9% (sugar, cocoa butter, skimmed milk powder, whey powder (milk), milk fat, butter (milk), sunflower lecithin, natural vanilla), hazelnut praline (hazelnuts (50%), sugar) 7.9%, white chocolate 5.7% (sugar, cocoa butter, skimmed milk powder, milk fat, soya lecithin, natural vanilla), coconut oil 5.5%, light muscovado sugar 2.5%, Tawny Port (contains sulphites) 2.5%, almond butter (100% roasted almonds) 2.3%, dried figs, roasted cocoa nibs, Dorset fresh cream (milk), glucose syrup, dried cranberries (cranberries (57%), sugar, sunflower oil), currants, dried apricots, butter (milk), agave syrup, black treacle, orange oil, tangerine jelly (sugar, tangerines, lemon), dark muscovado sugar, popping candy (sugar, glucose syrup, lactose(milk), carbon dioxide, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa powder, whey powder (milk), sunflower lecithin, glazing agent (gum arabic, shellac)), Marc de Champagne, sugar, sour cherries (sour cherries, apple juice concentrate, sunflower oil), mixed spice, ground ginger, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, Dorset sea salt, almond flavour (natural almond flavouring, vegetable oil, soya lecithin), citric acid, apple pectin, cloves. Decorative finishes: cocoa butter, calcium carbonate, white chocolate, iron oxides, safflower, spirulina, lemon, radish, apple, blackcurrant. Ecuador dark chocolate contains 72% (min) cocoa solids, Colombia oat m!lk chocolate contains 43% (min) cocoa solids, Colombia milk chocolate contains 47% (min) cocoa solids, 23% milk solids, Blonde chocolate contains 30% (min) cocoa butter, 24% milk solids, white chocolate contains 29% (min) cocoa butter, 18% milk solids.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients listed in bold. Contains alcohol. Whilst every care has been taken to remove fruit stones, some may still remain. Please note, our dried fruits, nuts & spices suppliers also handle peanuts, sesame & mustard. For further details on allergens, see our allergens information page.
Storage Advice: Store in a cool, dark place away from strong odours.
Nutritional Information per 100g: Energy kj/kcal 2087/546.9, total fat 37.9g (of which saturated) 21.8g, carbohydrate 45.3g, protein 6.6g, salt 0.1g.
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||No|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £5.45 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date not guaranteed) | £5.45 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available
Click & Collect
Not currently available