9 milk chocolates, all handmade in-house here at Chococo in Dorset, with assorted praline-based centres.
Flavours will include:
- Orange Odyssey - Hazelnut praline spiced with orange oil & candied orange peel in a milk chocolate dome
- Crunchy Nuts - Chopped toasted almonds in a crunchy almond & hazelnut praline in a milk chocolate dome (Gold Great Taste Award 2011)
- Nutty Nutmeg - Milk chocolate & praline spiced with nutmeg in a milk chocolate dome (Gold Great Taste Award 2014)
- Tutti Fruiti - Chopped almonds, apricots, cranberries & orange peel blended with milk chocolate & a touch of hazelnut praline, topped with a dried cranberry
- Tate Heart - Smooth hazelnut praline-filled milk chocolate heart decorated with naturally coloured white chocolate stripes
Chocolate: cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, natural vanilla, soya lecithin (emulsifier). dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids, milk chocolate: 43% (min) cocoa solids, 19% milk solids, white chocolate: 34% (min) cocoa butter, 18% milk solids.
Other ingredients include: hazelnut praline 52% (50% hazelnuts, 50% sugar), chopped almonds 5%, dried apricots, candied orange peel 2% (cornsyrup, orange peel), roasted hazelnuts, grated nutmeg, dried cranberries (cranberries, cane sugar, sunflower oil), granulated sugar, orange oil.
Decorative finishes: cocoa butter, sucrose, edible lustre & non-azo coloured patterns: E171, E 555, E172, curcumin, beetroot extract).
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients listed in bold. Made in a kitchen also handling gluten, sesame & eggs
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
We use Royal Mail for all packages under 2kg. You can select your preferred delivery method AND preferred delivery date as you go through the checkout process. The calendar will show you the different delivery options that are available on different dates for you to select your preferred option. Please be aware that the first available delivery date shown may not be the cheapest!
You can also select multiple delivery addresses if you wish to send items to different locations in one order - each address will be allocated a postage cost.
Please also be aware that the cut-off time for next day delivery is noon.
Standard 3-5 day: £3.95 1st class Royal Mail not tracked - the date shown on the calendar is the first day in the 3-5 day window that the item is likely to arrive (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Preferred day £4.95: 1st class Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, tracked but date not guaranteed
(£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Next Day/Guaranteed: £8.95 signature required, pre-1pm delivery by Royal Mail
(£9.95 per package over 1kg)
Saturday Guaranteed Delivery: £12
(£15 per package over 1kg)
Northern Europe: £8.95 not tracked & please allow more time to arrive
Please note that we do not deliver further afield due to length of time taken in transit
Note: All UK packages over 2kg will be sent by courier: £9.95 - guaranteed to arrive on the requested delivery date, but not necessarily pre-1pm