This special selection box contains 16 of our non-alcoholic chocolates all handmade fresh in-house here at Chococo in Dorset. As well as our core range of non-alcoholic fresh chocolates & truffles, we may also include any new chocolate of the month or seasonal chocolates that are also non-alcoholic. Every box includes a menu so you always know exactly what's inside.
Chocolates may include:
- Dorset Sea Salt Caramel - Dorset Sea Salt's apple oak smoked sea salt in a muscovado caramel in a dark chocolate gem.(2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020, Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2018)
- Passionfruit Caramel - A zingy passion fruit caramel encased in a milk chocolate gem decorated with rose gold shimmer (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2017)
- Lemon Zing - Locally made fresh lemon curd in a white chocolate ganache (contains cooked eggs) (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2017, 1 star Gold Taste Award 2015)
- Melting Milk truffle - Madagascan vanilla-infused fresh cream truffle blended with milk chocolate & rolled in curly milk chocolate flakes (Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Cornish Sea Salt Caramel - Cornish smoked sea salt liquid muscovado caramel in a dark chocolate dome (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2017, 2 star Gold Great Taste Award 2015)
- Arbequina & Sea Salt - Spanish Arbequina olive oil & smoked sea salt in a dark chocolate ganache. (World Bronze International Chocolate Award 2016, Silver Academy of Chocolate Award 2016)
- Perfect Passion - Passionfruit puree layered with a fresh cream milk chocolate ganache (1 star Gold Taste Award 2015)
- Nutty Nutmeg - Milk chocolate & praline spiced with nutmeg in a milk chocolate square (Gold Great Taste Award 2014)
- Rhubarb & Vanilla (seasonal) - Vanilla-infused white chocolate ganache topped with a rhubarb jam (Gold Great Taste Award 2012)
- Heavenly Honeycombe - Crunchy honeycombe handmade with Robert Field's local Dorset honey in a solid milk chocolate dome.
- Golden Crunch Gem - caramelised white chocolate studded with pieces of crunchy roasted Madagasar origin cocoa nibs
- Nutty For It truffle - Milk chocolate ganache truffle rolled in chopped roasted hazelnuts.
- Ginger Rush - Pieces of organic crystallised ginger in a dark chocolate dome.
- Angelic Almond - Chopped almonds & hazelnut praline in a dark chocolate cluster
- Tutti Fruiti - Chopped almonds, apricots, cranberries & orange peel blended with milk chocolate & hazelnut praline
- Tate Heart - Milk chocolate heart filled with hazelnut praline
- Orange Odyssey - Dark chocolate & praline with orange oil & peel in a milk chocolate dome with white & dark chocolate hatching.
- Hazelnut Gem - A roasted hazelnut in a Madagascan milk gem. With 65% cocoa solids and 27% milk solids, this milk chocolate contains only 8% added sugar.
- Cream Tea (seasonal) - Clotted cream topped with a raspberry & damson jam from Little Bowhay preserves near Exeter, in a milk chocolate dome.
- Hot Cross Bun (seasonal) - Mixed spice, candied orange peel, raisins & crystallised ginger in a dark chocolate ganache in a milk chocolate 'bun'
- Gingerbread Caramel (seasonal) - treacle, allspice, ginger, clove & cinnamon infused caramel for Christmas in a chocolate
- Orange & Cardamom Cluster (seasonal) candied orange peel, cardamom, pistachios & cocoa nibs in dark chocolate (vegan-friendly)
- Mellow Mint (seasonal) - Locally grown fresh garden mint in a dark chocolate ganache decorated with a crystallised mint leaf. (3 star Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
As our chocolates are handmade truly fresh using ingredients from small suppliers, occasionally we may have to substitute a flavour for one of equal gorgeousness.
Chocolate: sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, natural vanilla, soya & sunflower lecithins.
Dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids, milk chocolate: 45% (min) cocoa solids, 18% milk solids, white chocolate: 34% (min) cocoa butter, 18% milk solids, mega milk chocolate: 65% (min) cocoa solids, 27% milk solids, 'gold' chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, skimmed milk powder, caramelised sugar, whey powder (milk), soya lecithin, natural vanilla, salt) 30% (min) cocoa butter, 28% milk solids
ingredients: Fresh Dorset cream (milk), vanilla seeds, hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, 50% sugar), whole hazelnut, candied orange peel (peel, corn syrup), orange oil, grated nutmeg, dried cranberries (cranberries, cane sugar), dried apricots, almond oil, almonds, passionfruit pate de fruits (100% fruit purees, glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), honeycombe (sugar, Dorset honey, glucose, syrup, bicarbonate of soda), hazelnuts, Dorset honey, orange oil, Beanpress coffee, crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), sea salt caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), smoked sea salt), lemon curd (sugar, eggs, butter, lemons), coconut milk (coconut 63%, water, E435, E466), arbequina olive oil, sea salt, gingerbread caramel (sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), allspice, ginger, clove, cinnamon, salt, treacle), guava puree (90% guava, 10% sugar), cocoa nibs, cardamom, cinnamon, fresh mint, rhubarb jam (rhubarb, sugar, pectin), clotted cream (milk), raspberry & damson jam (fruits, sugar, pectin)
Decorative surface finishes: milk chocolate flakes, chopped hazelnuts, ground coffee, desiccated coconut, natural colours: beetroot extract, curcumin, spirulina, titanium dioxide (E171), edible shimmer (E171, E172, E555)
For allergens see ingredients listed in bold. Made in our chocolate kitchen which also handles gluten, so may contain traces
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||Yes|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
Click & Collect
Easter-only Click & Collect (for collection from 2nd April)
General Click & Collect available when our shops are open (from 12th April)
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £4.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery - we will offer this service again after Easter
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date NOT guaranteed) | £4.95 (£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available