Filled with 16 of our chocolates with no nuts in their recipes, all handmade fresh in-house here at Chococo in Dorset, this box will appeal to anyone who prefers to avoid nut-based chocolates.
However, please be aware that these are NOT nut-free as we make all our chocolates in our chocolate kitchen where nuts are handled, so there might be nut traces in these chocolates.
This box will include chocolates handmade with fresh ganache fillings with no additives or preservatives, so will need to be enjoyed quickly to be at their best. Please see 'eat by' date on the images above - when we say our chocolates are fresh, we mean it! Every box includes a menu so you always know exactly what's inside.
The Fresh No Nuts Selection Box is curated from our ever-changing seasonal menus of award-winners and limited-edition flavours, and a current box could include:
- Melting Milk Truffle – Madagascan vanilla-infused milk chocolate ganache truffle rolled in curly milk chocolate flakes. 1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2010 winner
- Lemon Zing – Dorset-made fresh lemon curd in a white chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate dome. Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2017 winner
- Salcombe Sundowner – Salcombe Gin & a pink grapefruit-infused fresh milk chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate dome. 2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018 winner
- Timmy’s Chocolate Orange – Orange-infused milk chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly in a milk chocolate dome
- Molasses & Brown Butter Caramel – Deep rich buttery caramel in a milk chocolate dome. 2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2022 winner and Gold International (British) Award 2022 winner
- Spiced Rum – Raisins marinated in Two Drifters dark rum distilled in Exeter, blended with nutmeg, cinnamon & clove in a dark chocolate gem. Silver International Chocolate Award 2020 winner (vf)
- Port Barrel Gin & Juniper - Dorset's Conker Port Barrel gin & crushed juniper berries blended with oat m!lk chocolate (vf)
- Heavenly Honeycombe– Crunchy honeycombe handmade with Robert Field's Dorset honey in a solid milk chocolate dome
- Dorset Sea Salt Caramel – Dorset Sea Salt’s apple oak smoked sea salt in a muscovado caramel in a dark chocolate gem (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020)
- Rhubarb & Vanilla - Vanilla-infused white chocolate ganache, topped with a Dorset-made rhubarb jam. Bronze International (British) Chocolate Award 2022 winner
- Golden Crunch Gem – Caramelised white chocolate gem studded with crunchy roasted cocoa nibs
- Glorious Ginger – Pieces of crystallised ginger in a dark chocolate dome (vf)
- Wild Thing – A kirsch-soaked griottine cherry in a dark chocolate ganache in a marbled white & dark chocolate dome. 2 Star Gold Great Taste Awards 2020 & 2012 winner
- Cabin Pressure Gin – Dark chocolate ganache infused with fresh rosemary & Horsham's cabin pressure gin in a dark chocolate dome. 2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2019 winner
- Conkered Coffee – Dorset’s Conker Spirit Cold Brew liqueur in a milk & dark chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate dome topped with white chocolate and a sprinkle of ground coffee. 1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018 winner
- Bob's Bees – This dark chocolate covered honey-infused ganache square is named after Robert Field, our local beekeeper! Silver Great Taste Award 2007
- Raspberry Riot Truffle – Raspberries & British framboise raspberry liqueur in a dark chocolate ganache truffle rolled in crushed dried raspberries
- Strawberry & Basil Truffle – Fresh basil & strawberry in a white chocolate ganache rolled in crushed dried strawberries
- Mellow Mint – Locally grown fresh mint in a fresh dark chocolate ganache
- Cream Tea – Fresh clotted cream ganache layered with a Dorset-made raspberry jam, topped with white chocolate & dried raspberries
As our chocolates are handmade using truly fresh ingredients from small suppliers, occasionally we may have to substitute a flavour for one of equal gorgeousness.
Ingredients: Chocolate (cocoa butter, sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, sunflower & soya lecithins, natural vanilla); Colombia milk chocolate: 47% (min) cocoa solids, 23% milk solids; Ecuador dark chocolate: 72% (min) cocoa solids; Madagascar dark chocolate: 70% (min) cocoa solids; white chocolate: 29% cocoa butter, 18% milk solids; ‘Gold’ caramelised white chocolate: 30% cocoa butter, 28% milk solids (cocoa butter, sugar, whole milk powder, milk sugar, whey powder (milk), skimmed milk powder, caramelised sugar, soya lecithin, natural vanilla, salt); Colombia oat m!lk chocolate: 43% (min) cocoa solids (sugar, cocoa butter, dried GLUTEN-FREE oat powder, cocoa mass, dried rice powder, sunflower lecithin, vanilla extract); Fresh Dorset cream (milk), coconut oil (100% coconut), raspberry puree (85% fruit, 15% sugar), framboise raspberry liqueur, Salcombe Gin, pink grapefruit oil, Cabin Pressure Gin, fresh rosemary, lemon zest, griottine cherry (morello cherries, sugar, kirsch alcohol), Conker cold brew coffee liqueur, ground Union coffee, Two Drifters dark rum, raisins (raisins, sunflower oil), nutmeg, cinnamon, clove, agave nectar, tangerine jelly (tangerines, sugar), orange oil, crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), lemon curd (lemons, sugar, butter (milk), eggs), lemon oil, honeycombe (golden caster sugar, glucose syrup, Dorset honey, bicarbonate of soda), vanilla seeds, roasted cocoa nibs, glucose syrup, invert sugar, sorbitol, caramels (light muscovado sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), fresh Dorset cream (milk), black treacle, Dorset smoked sea salt), Conker Port Barrel gin, juniper berries, rhubarb puree (100% fruit), rhubarb jam (rhubarb, sugar, pectin), honeycombe (golden caster sugar, glucose syrup, Dorset honey, bicarbonate of soda), strawberry puree (85% strawberry, 15% sugar), fresh basil, fresh mint, clotted cream (milk), raspberry jam (raspberries, sugar, pectin, citric acid), Dorset honey.
Decorative finishes: cocoa butter, calcium carbonate, iron oxides, curcumin, sweet potato, cherry, safflower, spirulina, lemon, radish, apple, blackcurrant, dried strawberry pieces, dried raspberry pieces, ground coffee, white chocolate, milk chocolate flakes.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients listed in bold. Handcrafted in our Dorset chocolate kitchen where we also handle nuts & gluten, so may contain traces.
Storage Advice: Store in a cool, dark place away from strong odours.
Whilst every care has been taken to remove fruit stones, stalks & skins, some may still remain.
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||Yes|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £5.45 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date not guaranteed) | £5.45 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available
Click & Collect
Not currently available