Filled with 16 of our chocolates with no nuts in their recipes, all handmade fresh in-house here at Chococo in Dorset, this box will appeal to anyone who prefers to avoid nut-based chocolates. However, please be aware that these are NOT nut-free as we make all our chocolates in our chocolate kitchen where nuts are handled, so there might be nut traces in these chocolates.
This box will include chocolates handmade with fresh ganache fillings with no additives or preservatives, so will need to be enjoyed quickly to be at their best. Please see 'eat by' date on the images above - when we say our chocolates are fresh, we mean it! Every box includes a menu so you always know exactly what's inside.
The Fresh No Nuts Selection Box is curated from our ever-changing seasonal menus of award-winners and limited-edition flavours, and a box could include (but is not limited to):
- Melting Milk Truffle – Madagascan vanilla-infused milk chocolate ganache truffle rolled in curly milk chocolate flakes (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Glorious Ginger – Pieces of crystallised ginger in a dark chocolate dome
- Salcombe Sundowner – Salcombe Gin & a pink grapefruit-infused fresh milk chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate dome (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018)
- Wild Thing – A kirsch-soaked griottine cherry in a dark chocolate ganache in a marbled white & dark chocolate dome (2 Star Gold Great Taste Awards 2020 & 2012)
- Chilli Tickle Caramel – Ancho chilli, vanilla and smoked sea salt-infused oat cream caramel in a dark chocolate gem (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2021)
- Lemon Zing – Dorset-made fresh lemon curd in a white chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate dome (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2017)
- Spiced Rum – Raisins marinated in Two Drifters dark rum distilled in Exeter, blended with nutmeg, cinnamon & clove in a dark chocolate gem (Silver International Chocolate Award 2020)
- Molasses & Brown Butter – Deep rich buttery caramel in a milk chocolate dome
- Timmy’s Chocolate Orange – Orange-infused milk chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly in a milk chocolate dome
- Dorset Sea Salt Caramel – Dorset Sea Salt’s apple oak smoked sea salt in a muscovado caramel in a dark chocolate gem (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020)
- Blackcurrant Beauty – Blackcurrant pate de fruit layered with a dark ganache infused with blackcurrant liqueur in a dark chocolate square (3 Star Gold Great Tase Awards 2018 & 2009)
- Golden Crunch Gem – Caramelised white chocolate gem studded with crunchy roasted cocoa nibs
- Conkered Coffee – Dorset’s Conker Spirit Cold Brew liqueur in a milk & dark chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate dome topped with white chocolate and a sprinkle of ground coffee (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018)
- Tangerine Dream – Orange-infused dark chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly in a dark chocolate dome
- Arbequina & Sea Salt – Spanish Arbequina olive oil & Dorset sea salt in a dark chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate dome (Silver Academy of Chocolate Award 2016)
- Raspberry Riot Truffle – Raspberries & British framboise raspberry liqueur in a dark chocolate ganache truffle rolled in crushed dried raspberries
As our chocolates are handmade using truly fresh ingredients from small suppliers, occasionally we may have to substitute a flavour for one of equal gorgeousness.
Ingredients: Chocolate (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, sunflower & soya lecithins, natural vanilla); Venezuela milk chocolate: 45% (min) cocoa solids, 18% milk solids; Ecuador dark chocolate: 72% (min) cocoa solids; Madagascar dark chocolate: 70% (min) cocoa solids; Colombia white chocolate: 34% cocoa butter, 18% milk solids; ‘Gold’ caramelised white chocolate: 30% cocoa butter, 28% milk solids (cocoa butter, sugar, whole milk powder, whey powder (milk), skimmed milk powder, caramelised sugar, soya lecithin, natural vanilla, salt). Fresh Dorset cream (milk), coconut oil (100% coconut), vanilla seeds, tangerine jelly (tangerines, sugar), orange oil, Conker cold brew coffee liqueur, ground Union coffee, glucose syrup, invert sugar, sorbitol, agave nectar, vegan caramel (Oatly whippable creamy oat (water, coconut oil, rapeseed oil, oats, maltodextrin, emulsifiers (E472a, polysorbate 60), salt, acidity regulator (sodium citrate), stabilisers (E464, gellan gum), colour (beta carotene)), glucose syrup, light muscovado sugar, coconut oil, invert sugar, sorbitol, vanilla seeds, Dorset sea salt), ground ancho chilli, chipotle chilli, crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), lemon curd (lemons, sugar, butter (milk), eggs), lemon oil, caramels (light muscovado sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), fresh Dorset cream (milk), black treacle, Dorset smoked sea salt), rhubarb puree (100% fruit), rhubarb jam (rhubarb, sugar, pectin), Salcombe gin, pink grapefruit oil, blood peach puree (92% fruit, 8% sugar), creme de peches liqueur, marc de champagne, peach oil extract (natural flavours, invert sugar, citric acid, water, glycerol, propylene glycol), blackcurrant pate de fruits (blackcurrant puree (100% fruit), cane sugar, glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), British Cassis blackcurrant liqueur, arbequina olive oil, Dorset sea salt, griottine cherry (morello cherries, sugar, kirsch alcohol), Two Drifters dark rum, raisins (raisins, sunflower oil), nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, coconut milk (coconut extract, emulsifier: polysorbate 60, stabilisers: guar gum, cellulose gum), Cabin Pressure gin, rosemary, lemon zest, roasted cocoa nibs, raspberry puree (85% fruit, 15% sugar), framboise raspberry liqueur, honeycombe (golden caster sugar, glucose syrup, Dorset honey, bicarbonate of soda).
Decorative finishes: dried raspberry pieces, ground coffee, milk and white chocolate flakes, natural colours & shimmers (cocoa butter, spirulina, curcumin, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, beetroot).
For allergens, see ingredients listed in bold. Made in our chocolate kitchen which also handles nuts and gluten, so may contain traces.
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||Yes|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £4.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date NOT guaranteed) | £4.95 (£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available
Click & Collect
Not currently available