Filled with 16 of our chocolates with no nuts in their recipes, all handmade fresh in-house here at Chococo in Dorset, this box will appeal to anyone who prefers to avoid nut-based chocolates. However, please be aware that these are NOT nut-free as we make all our chocolates in our chocolate kitchen where nuts are handled, so there might be nut traces in these chocolates.
This box will include chocolates handmade with fresh ganache fillings with no additives or preservatives, so will need to be enjoyed within 2-3 weeks of receipt - when we say our chocolates are fresh, we mean it! Every box includes a menu so you always know exactly what's inside.
Flavours in this box may include a selection of the following:
- Wild Thing - Kirsch-soaked griottine cherry in a dark chocolate & fresh Dorset cream ganache in a marbled dome (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020 & 2012)
- Dorset Sea Salt Caramel - Dorset Sea Salt's apple oak smoked sea salt in a muscovado caramel (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020, Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2018)
- Spiced Rum - Raisins steeped in dark Devonshire rum from the Two Drifters distillery in Exeter, blended with cinnamon, clove & nutmeg & dark chocolate (vegan-friendly)
- Melting Milk Truffle - 45% Venezuela milk chocolate in a fresh cream ganache rolled in curly milk chocolate flakes (Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Out of Africa Truffle - 80% Uganda origin dark chocolate in a coconut milk ganache, rolled in 70% Madagascar origin dark chocolate flakes (vegan-friendly)
- Perfect Passion - passionfruit pate de fruits layered with a fresh cream and milk chocolate ganache enrobed in milk chocolate (Gold Great Taste Award 2015)
- Heavenly Honeycombe - Milk chocolate dome studded with chunks of honeycombe made with local Dorset honey
- Cabin Pressure Gin & Rosemary - Horsham's Cabin Pressure gin blended with a dark chocolate & fresh cream ganache infused with fresh rosemary (Silver International Chocolate Award (British) 2019, 2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2019, Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2019)
- Blackcurrant Beauty - Blackcurrant fruit des fruits layered with a dark chocolate ganache infused with blackcurrant liqueur (Silver International Chocolate Award (British) 2019, 3 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018 & 2009)
- Salcombe Gin - Devon's Salcombe gin & pink grapefruit in a milk chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate shell (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018)
- Conkered Coffee - Dorset's Conker Cold Brew Coffee liqueur & locally roasted Beanpress coffee in a dark chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate shell topped with white chocolate dot sprinkled with espresso coffee (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018)
- Arbequina & Sea Salt - Spanish Arbequina olive oil & sea salt in a dark chocolate ganache. (World Bronze International Chocolate Award 2016, Silver Academy of Chocolate Award 2016)
- Raspberry Riot truffle - Raspberries & Framboise liqueur in a dark chocolate ganache & rolled in crushed dried raspberries
- Ginger Rush - Pieces of organic crystallised ginger in a dark chocolate dome (vegan-friendly)
- Golden Crunch Gem - Caramelised white chocolate gem studded with crunchy roasted Madagascar cocoa nibs
- Rhubarb & Vanilla - vanilla-infused white chocolate ganache topped with a Dorset-made rhubarb jam in a milk chcolate dome (Gold Great Taste Award 2012)
- Mellow Mint - Locally grown fresh garden mint in a dark chocolate ganache decorated with a crystallised mint leaf. (3 star Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Guava & Coconut truffle - guava & coconut milk blended with dark chocolate & rolled in coconut for a vegan truffle
- Tawny Port & Fig - Dried figs steeped in Noval 10 Year Old Tawny Port with a touch of agave nectar & cinnamon blended with Madagascan dark chocolate in a dark chocolate dome. vegan-friendly (Gold International Chocolate Award (British) 2019, Silver Academy of Chocolate Award 2018, Gold International Chocolate Awards (British) 2016)
- Date & Cognac - dates steeped in French cognac blended with dark chocolate (vegan-friendly)
As our chocolates are handmade truly fresh using ingredients from small suppliers, occasionally we may have to substitute a flavour for one of equal gorgeousness.
ingredients: chocolate: cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soya & sunflower lecithins, natural vanilla, whole milk powder. Dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids, milk chocolate: 45% (min) cocoa solids, 18% milk solids, white chocolate: 34% cocoa butter, 18% milk solids.
Other ingredients: Fresh Dorset cream (milk), blackcurrant pates de fruits (100% fruit puree, glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), griottine cherry, cherry juice, kirsch, freeze-dried raspberries, raspberry puree (90% raspberries, 10% sugar), framboise raspberry liqueur, ground Beanpress coffee, Conker Cold Brew coffee liqueur, British Cassis blackcurrant liqueur, crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), sea salt caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), smoked sea salt), watercress, Twisted Nose gin, Salcombe gin, pink grapefruit puree, Cabin Pressure Gin, rosemary, guava puree (80% guava fruit, 20% sugar), coconut cream (100% coconut), figs, port, agave nectar, olive oil, Arbequina olive oil, dates, cognac, honeycombe (cane sugar, glucose syrup, Dorset honey, bicarbonate of soda), Two Drifters dark rum, raisins, clove, nutmeg, vanilla, cinnamon.
Decorative surface finishes: toasted coconut, dried raspberries, ground coffee, 70% dark chocolate flakes, edible lustres (E171, E555, E172), natural colours: spirulina, curcumin, beetroot.
For allergens, see ingredients listed in bold. Made in our chocolate kitchen which also handles nuts and gluten, so may contain traces.
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||Yes|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
|Order now for delivery from||31 Mar 2021|
Click & Collect
Easter-only Click & Collect (for collection from 2nd April)
General Click & Collect available when our shops are open (from 12th April)
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £4.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery - we will offer this service again after Easter
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date NOT guaranteed) | £4.95 (£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available