There be Pirates in Swanage this weekend 1st-2nd July...Arrrrgh!
If you fancy a fun swashbuckling weekend wearing an eye patch then Swanage is THE PLACE to be this weekend 1-2nd July for the Purbeck Pirate Festival!
This festival was such a success last year that it is back again and all in aid of raising funds for the Swanage Pier Trust.
The town will be full of pirates all weekend and events including pirate battles, a real pirate ship in the bay, a treasure hunt, live music, a pirate magic show, a kids pirate disco, a pirate rum tent and more.....
And we at Chococo Swanage are entering into the spirit with the following offers & events to support this great cause:
* Free mini chocolate pirate coin for anyone visiting us dressed up as a pirate (x100 coins available)
* Guess the number of chocolate pieces of 8 in the jar to win a large chocolate fish & chips
* Lucky dip (prize guaranteed) for all purchases of £10+
* 20% of proceeds of all sales of chocolate pirate coins, pirate lollies & bags of pieces of eight to the Swanage Pier Trust
* Chocolate Lolly Making all day - £3.50 to make a lolly (no need to book & no age limits) of which 50p will go to the Swanage Pier Trust
* Decorate a Dorset Knob for £1 with prizes for the best decorated knob - all proceeds to go to the Swanage Pier Trust
So come along to Chococo for some piratical chocolate fun & help us raise lots of money to save Swanage Pier!
Click here to view Chococo Swanage's location & opening times.