Mother's Day is on 26th March this year, so make sure you show the mum in your life how much you love and value them with a delicious box of fresh, handmade chocolates!
This special selection contains 25 of our award-winning chocolates & truffles all handmade fresh in-house here at Chococo in Dorset...perfect for Mums of all ages to enjoy.
The selection of truffles & chocolates will include:
- New Passionfruit Caramel - zingy passionfruit caramel in a milk chocolate heart
- Sakura Tea - Japenese green tea flavoured with cherry & rose petals in a dark chocolate ganache with naturally coloured pink decoration. (Gold Great Taste Award 2015)
- Melting Milk truffle - vanilla-infused fresh cream & milk chocolate truffle (Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Tate Heart - Milk chocolate heart filled with hazelnut praline
- Lemon Zing - Locally made fresh lemon curd in a white chocolate ganache (contains cooked eggs) (Gold Great Taste Award 2015)
- Salt Sweet Smoke - Cornish smoked sea salt liquid muscovado caramel in a dark chocolate dome (2 star Gold Great Taste Award 2015)
- Rhubarb & Vanilla - Vanilla-infused white chocolate ganache topped with a rhubarb & honey puree in a milk chocolate dome (Gold Great Taste Award 2012)
- Blackcurrant Beauty - Blackcurrant fruit puree layered with a dark ganache infused with blackcurrant liqueur (World Finalist International Chocolate Awards 2012)
- Bob's Bees - Local Purbeck honey in a milk & dark chocolate ganache dipped in dark chocolate
- Heavenly Honeycombe - Crunchy honeycombe handmade with Rainforest Alliance sugar & Dorset honey in a milk chocolate dome
- Arbequina & Sea Salt - A blend of Spanish Arbequina olive oil & Cornish smoked sea salt in a dark chocolate ganache
- Espresso - ethically sourced arabica coffee in a dark chocolate ganache (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2015)
- Nutty Nutmeg - milk chocolate & praline spiced with nutmeg (Gold Great Taste Award 2014)
- Orange Odyssey - Dark chocolate & praline with natural orange oil & peel in a milk chocolate dome
- Wild Thing - A kirsch-soaked griottine cherry in a dark chocolate ganache in a marbled dome. 2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2012
- Raspberry Riot - Raspberries & framboise liqueur in a dark chocolate ganache & rolled in a crushed dried raspberries.
- Totally Twisted Nose - Blend of Twisted Nose gin from the Winchester Distillery & fresh watercress in a white chocolate ganache. Gold Academy of Chocolate 2015
- Calamansi Fizz - Marc de champagne and calamansi citrus fruits in layered milk & dark chocolate ganaches with Rainforest Alliance sugar from Brazil.
- Crunchy Nut - Chopped toasted almonds in a crunchy almond & hazelnut praline in a milk chocolate dome. (Gold Great Taste Award 2011)
- Chilli Nib - Mexican chilli in praline & dark chocolate decorated with roasted cocoa nibs
- Ginger Rush - Pieces of organic crystallised ginger in a dark chocolate dome (non-dairy)
- Brilliant Black Cow - Dorset's Black Cow Vodka in a milk chocolate ganache with a hint of lime zest & black pepper. (Bronze Academy of Chocolate 2015, International Chocolate Awards Finalist 2014)
- Cheeky Cherry - Madagascan dark chocolate blended with kirsch-infused cherry juice & topped with a cherry jelly (non-dairy)
As our chocolates are handmade truly fresh using ingredients from small suppliers, occasionally we may have to substitute a flavour for one of equal gorgeousness.
Chocolate: sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, natural vanilla, soya lecithin (emulsifier).
Dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids, milk chocolate: 43% (min) cocoa solids, 19% milk solids, white chocolate: 34% (min) cocoa butter, 18% milk solids.
Other ingredients include: fresh Dorset cream (milk), vanilla seeds, hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, 50% sugar), grated nutmeg, passionfruit & blackcurrant pates de fruits (100% fruit purees, glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), honeycombe (sugar, Dorset honey, glucose syrup, bicarbonate of soda), griottine cherry (cherry juice, kirsch), rhubarb puree (sugar, rhubarb, Dorset honey, vanilla, apple pectin), strawberry puree (90% fruit, 10% sugar), marc de champagne, vodka, lime zest, peppercorns, blackcurrant liqueur, ground coffee, olive oil, lemon curd (sugar, eggs, butter (milk), lemons), sea salt caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, butter(milk), cream (milk), smoked sea salt), orange oil, orange peel (cornsyrup, orange peel), almonds, almond oil, dried apricots, apricot oil, cranberries, chopped almonds, Freeze-dried raspberries, raspberry puree (90% fruit, 10% sugar) framboise raspberry liqueur, stem ginger, Granulated sugar, light muscovado sugar, cream, passionfruit puree, salted butter, citric acid, glucose, Hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, 50% sugar), ancho chilli, cocoa nibs, Sencha Sakura Tea (green tea, natural cherry blossom flavouring, rose petal), Griottine cherry (cherry juice, kirsch)
Decorative surface finishes: milk chocolate flakes, dark chocolate flavoured coffee bean, chopped hazelnuts, freeze-dried strawberries, edible lustres & patterns (sucrose, E171, E172, E555, curcumin, beetroot extract).
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients listed in bold. Made in a kitchen which also handles sesame & gluten
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
We use Royal Mail for all packages under 2kg. You can select your preferred delivery method AND preferred delivery date as you go through the checkout process. The calendar will show you the different delivery options that are available on different dates for you to select your preferred option. Please be aware that the first available delivery date shown may not be the cheapest!
You can also select multiple delivery addresses if you wish to send items to different locations in one order - each address will be allocated a postage cost.
Please also be aware that the cut-off time for next day delivery is noon.
Standard 3-5 day: £3.95 1st class Royal Mail not tracked - the date shown on the calendar is the first day in the 3-5 day window that the item is likely to arrive (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Preferred day £4.95: 1st class Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, tracked but date not guaranteed
(£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Next Day/Guaranteed: £8.95 signature required, pre-1pm delivery by Royal Mail
(£9.95 per package over 1kg)
Saturday Guaranteed Delivery: £12
(£15 per package over 1kg)
Northern Europe: £8.95 not tracked & please allow more time to arrive
Please note that we do not deliver further afield due to length of time taken in transit
Note: All UK packages over 2kg will be sent by courier: £9.95 - guaranteed to arrive on the requested delivery date, but not necessarily pre-1pm