Mother's Day is on 27th March this year, so make sure you show your mum, grandmother, step-mum or guardian in your life just how much you love and value them with a delicious box of handcrafted chocolates.
This specially curated selection contains 16 of our award-winning chocolates, all handcrafted here in our Dorset kitchen...perfect for Mums of all ages to enjoy.
They will discover a delicious selection of Chococo chocolates from sweet caramels and smooth hazelnut pralines to award-winning classics and a mouthwatering twist on a British dessert. Each chocolate is hand decorated by our resident artist Jacqui, so every one is a masterpiece. There is something for everyone in this box of chocolates - just let them sit back and indulge.
All the chocolates are handcrafted in-house here at Chococo in Dorset. Our Mother's Day boxes come with a gorgeous sleeve which make it a stylish gift as well as a tasty one, along with some new flavours and returning favourites.
Our Mother's Day Selection box of 16 chocolates includes:
- NEW Cherry Bakewell - Almond butter blended with white chocolate topped with Dorset-made sour cherry jam in a milk chocolate dome (contains nuts).
- NEW Molasses & Brown Butter Caramel - Deep rich buttery caramel in a milk chocolate dome.
- Tate Heart - Classic smooth hazelnut praline in a faceted milk chocolate heart (contains nuts).
- Timmy's Chocolate Orange - Orange-infused milk chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly in a milk chocolate dome.
- Golden Crunch Gem - Caramelised white chocolate gem studded with crunchy roasted cocoa nibs dusted in shimmer.
- Dorset Sea Salt Caramel - Sea Salt infused caramel using smoked salt from the Dorset Sea Salt Company (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020).
- Cashew Nut Butter - Smooth cashew nut butter in a dark chocolate gem.
- Macchiato Truffle - Dark chocolate coconut milk truffle infused with Dorset's Conker Spirit Cold Brew liqueur & Union Coffee, rolled in white chocolate flakes.
- Spiced Rum - Raisins marinated in Two Drifters dark rum distilled in Exeter, blended with nutmeg, cinnamon & clove in a dark chocolate gem (Silver International Chocolate Award 2020).
- Heavenly Honeycombe - Crunchy honeycombe handcrafted with Robert Field's Dorset honey in a solid milk chocolate dome.
Ingredients: Chocolate (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, sunflower & soya lecithins, natural vanilla), ‘Gold’ caramelised white chocolate (cocoa butter, sugar, whole milk powder, whey powder (milk), skimmed milk powder, caramelised sugar, soya lecithin, natural vanilla, salt), Madagascar cashew ‘milc’ chocolate (cane sugar, cocoa butter, cashew nuts, cocoa mass, sunflower lecithin). Caramels (light muscovado sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), fresh Dorset cream (milk), black treacle, Dorset smoked sea salt), coconut oil (100% coconut), ground Union coffee, Conker cold brew coffee liqueur, coconut milk (coconut extract, emulsifier: polysorbate 60, stabilisers: guar gum, cellulose gum), invert sugar, sorbitol, glucose syrup, roasted cocoa nibs, tangerine jelly (tangerines, sugar), orange oil, hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, sugar, soya lecithin), cashew nut butter (96% cashews, sunflower oil), almond butter (100% almonds), sour cherry jam (cherries, sugar, pectin, citric acid), almond oil, honeycombe (golden caster sugar, glucose syrup, Dorset honey, bicarbonate of soda), Two Drifters dark rum, agave nectar, raisins (raisins, sunflower oil), nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves. Decorative finishes: natural colours & shimmers (cocoa butter, curcumin, spirulina, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, beetroot), white chocolate flakes.
Ecuador dark chocolate: 72% (min) cocoa solids
Madagascar dark chocolate: 70% (min) cocoa solids
Venezuela milk chocolate: 45% (min) cocoa solids, 18% milk solids
Colombia white chocolate: 34% cocoa butter, 18% milk solids
‘Gold’ caramelised white chocolate: 30% cocoa butter, 28% milk solids
Madagascar cashew ‘milc’ chocolate: 40% (min) cocoa solids
For allergens see ingredients, including cereals containing gluten, listed in bold.
Made in our Dorset kitchen where we also handle gluten, so may contain traces.
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||No|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £4.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date NOT guaranteed) | £4.95 (£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available
Click & Collect
Not currently available