Mother's Day is on 14th March this year, so make sure you show the mum in your life how much you love and value them with a delicious box of fresh, handcrafted chocolates.
This specially curated selection contains 25 of our award-winning chocolates & truffles all handcrafted fresh in-house here at our Chococo chocolate kitchen in Dorset...perfect for Mums of all ages to enjoy.
This box contains more sweeter flavours than our Chococo Selection boxes and some of the dark chocolates actually contain sweet caramels or milk or white chocolate ganache centres, so aren't as dark as they may appear.
All the chocolates & truffles inside are handmade fresh in-house here at Chococo in Dorset. For 2021, our Mother's Day boxes come with a gorgeous sleeve for a stylish gift as well as a tasty one, along with some new flavours and returning favourites!
Please note that whilst some of our chocolates have a thin dark chocolate shell, the filling may be a sweet caramel or be a white or milk chocolate based ganache - the dark shell doesn't mean that all of the chocolate is dark!
Our 2021 Large Mother's Day Selection box of 25 chocolates includes*:
- NEW recipe Dorset Mure - Local Blackberry liqueur from Dorset-based Masterchef winner Mat Follas of British Mure, topped with Dorset-made bramble jelly in a dark chocolate gem (vegan-friendly)
- NEW recipe Peach Bellini - Peach liqueur and marc de champagne in a white chocolate ganache in a milk chocolate gem
- Refreshed Cream Tea - clotted cream white chocolate ganached topped with Dorset-made fruit jam in a milk chocolate dome
- Wild Thing - one of our original flavours & still one of our most popular, a kirsch-soaked griottine cherry in a dark chocolate ganache in a marbled white & dark chocolate dome (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020 & 2012)
- Conker Gin & Lime - Dorset Conker gin-infused milk chocolate ganache topped with a locally produced lime marmalade in a milk chocolate dome. (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2019)
- Dorset Sea Salt Caramel - Dorset smoked sea salt liquid muscovado caramel in a dark chocolate gem (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020, Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2018)
- Passionfruit Caramel - a zingy passionfruit caramel encased in a milk chocolate gem & decorated with a rose gold shimmer (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2017)
- Raspberry Riot - Raspberries & framboise liqueur in a fresh cream & dark chocolate ganache truffle & rolled in crushed dried raspberries.
- Melting Milk - Madagascan vanilla-infused fresh Dorset cream & milk chocolate ganache truffle rolled in curly milk chocolate flakes (Gold Great Taste Award 2009)
- Nutty for it - Madagascan vanilla-infused fresh Dorset cream & milk chocolate ganache truffle rolled in chopped toasted hazelnuts
- Salcombe Sundowner - Salcombe Gin & a pink infused fresh milk chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate dome. (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018, Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2018)
- Arbequina & Sea Salt - Spanish arbequina olive oil & smoked sea salt in a dark chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate dome (World Bronze International Chocolate Awards 2016, Silver Academy of Chocolate Awards 2016)
- Rhubarb & Vanilla - Vanilla-infused white chocolate ganache topped with a rhubarb jelly in a milk chocolate dome (Gold Great Taste Award 2012)
- Lemon Zing - Locally made fresh lemon curd in a white chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate dome (contains cooked eggs) (Silver International Chocolate Awards (British) 2016, 1 star Gold Taste Award 2015)
- Golden Crunch Gem - Caramelised white chocolate gem studded with crunchy cocoa nibs
- Ruby & Blackcurrant - naturally pink & fruity Ruby chocolate heart with a crunchy, tangy freeze-dried blackcurrant in the centre
- Ginger Rush - Pieces of organic crystallised ginger in a dark chocolate dome (vegan-friendly)
- Tate Heart - Smooth hazelnut praline in a milk chocolate heart
- Nutty Nutmeg - Milk chocolate & praline spiced with nutmeg in a milk chocolate square (Gold Great Taste Award 2014)
- Heavenly Honeycombe - Crunchy honeycombe handmade with local Dorset honey produced by Robert Field of Field Honey in a solid milk chocolate dome
- Orange Odyssey - Dark chocolate & praline with orange oil & peel in a milk chocolate dome
- Tutti Fruiti - chopped almonds, apricots, cranberries & orange peel blended with milk chocolate and hazelnut praline, topped with a dried cranberry
*As our chocolates are made truly fresh we may occasionally have to substitute flavours.
Ingredients: chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, soya & sunflower lecithins, natural vanilla); Venezuela origin milk chocolate: 45% (min) cocoa solids; 18% (min) milk solids; Colombia origin white chocolate: 34% cocoa butter, 18% milk solids; Madagascar origin dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids; Madagascar Mega Milk chocolate: 65% (min) cocoa solids, 27% milk solids; Ruby chocolate: 47% (min) cocoa solids, 26% (min) milk solids (sugar, cocoa butter, milk powder, cocoa mass, soya lecithin, citric acid, natural vanilla), 'Gold' caramelised white chocolate: 30% (min) cocoa butter, 28% milk solids (cocoa butter, sugar, whole milk powder, whey powder (milk), skimmed milk powder, caramelised sugar, soya lecithin, natural vanilla, salt). Fresh Dorset cream (milk),clotted cream (milk) vanilla seeds, hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, 50% sugar), passionfruit caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), passionfruit puree (100% fruit), butter (milk), citric acid), passionfruit pate de fruits (sugar, passionfruit puree (100% fruit), glycose syrup, pectin, citric acid), freeze-dried blackcurrants, lemon curd (sugar, eggs, butter (milk), lemons), lemon oil, raspberry puree (90% fruit, 10% sugar), framboise raspberry liqueur, Rhubarb jelly (rhubarb, sugar, apple pectin), rhubarb puree (90% fruit, 10% sugar), honeycombe (sugar, Dorset honey, glucose syrup, bicarbonate of soda), Salcombe gin, pink grapefruit oil, sea salt caramel (sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), Dorset smoked sea salt), Arbequina olive oil, Dorset sea salt, griottine cherry (cherry, juice, kirsch), nutmeg, roasted cocoa nibs, orange oil, almond oil, dried apricots, cranberries (cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil), orange peel (corn syrup, glucose syrup, orange peel, salt, citric acid), blackberry puree (88% fruit, 12% sugar), bramble jelly (blackberries, sugar, apple pectin, citric acid), Blackberry mure liqueur, water, glucose, creme de peches peach liqueur, peach puree (92% fruit, 8% sugar), peach flavouring (natural flavours, invert sugar, citric acid, water, glycerol, propylene glycol), marc de champagne, crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), Conker Gin, lime marmalade (sugar, water, limes),chopped almonds
Decorative finishes: edible lustre (E171, E172, E555), natural colours (spirulina, curcumin, titanium dioxide, beetroot), dried raspberry pieces, dried cranberry, chopped toasted hazelnut pieces.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients listed in bold.
Made in our chocolate kitchen which also handles gluten, so may contain traces
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||Yes|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
|Order now for delivery from||8 Mar 2021|
Click & Collect
Easter-only Click & Collect (for collection from 2nd April)
General Click & Collect available when our shops are open (from 12th April)
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £4.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date NOT guaranteed) | £4.95 (£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available