Share the joy this Christmas with our Medium Festive Chocolate Selection of 16 handcrafted chocolates.
Perfect for sharing with family and friends after a festive dinner, or indulging in while watching your favourite Christmas films, this curated selection box of 16 handcrafted chocolates is a true taste of Christmas.
With a mix of Chococo classics, award winning flavours, and seasonal delights, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
This annual bestseller has been a Christmas staple for many homes, since we began crafting chocolates in our seaside town of Swanage in 2002.
The box includes:
Inside this curated selection, you will find fruity numbers, seasonal tipples and delicious caramels. The box includes:
- Roasted Almond Dark Cluster – Roasted almonds, almond praline & Dorset sea salt in a dark chocolate cluster.
- Marzipan – Classic German almond marzipan in dark chocolate.
- Tawny Port & Fig – Dried figs steeped in Noval Tawny port blended with dark chocolate. (contains soya)
- Pedro & Prune – Prunes steeped in Pedro Ximenez sherry blended with dark chocolate.
- Glorious Ginger – Pieces of crystallised ginger in a dark chocolate dome with a bronze stripe.
- NEW Chai Spiced Gem – Oat m!lk chocolate blended with cardamon, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg & clove.
- NEW Panela Panache Truffle – Ecuador dark chocolate blended with the caramel notes of unrefined Colombian panela sugar, rolled in dark chocolate flakes.
- Oat M!lk Honeycombe Gem – Crunchy honeycombe pieces in an oat m!lk chocolate gem.
- Tangerine Dream – Orange-infused dark chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly in a dark chocolate dome. 1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2022 and Bronze International (British) Award 2022 winner.
- NEW We Three Fruits – Cranberries, currants, apricots & cocoa nibs in oat m!lk chocolate, dusted with red shimmer.
- Sticky Toffee Pudding – Chopped dates in dark chocolate topped with oat cream Dorset sea-salt caramel toffee.
- Port Barrel Gin & Juniper – Dorset's Conker Port Barrel gin and crushed juniper berries blended with oat m!lk chocolate.
- Spiced Rum Gem – Raisins marinated in Two Drifters dark rum distilled in Exeter, blended with nutmeg, cinnamon and clove in a dark chocolate gem.
All of our packaging is 100% plastic-free, reusable, and recyclable.
Ingredients: Ecuador dark chocolate: (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, sunflower lecithin) 42.1%, Colombia oat m!lk chocolate: (sugar, cocoa butter, dried oat powder, cocoa mass, dried rice powder, sunflower lecithin, vanilla extract) 23.3%, coconut oil 5.8%, crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar) 5.2%, whipped oat cream (water, coconut oil, rapeseed oil, oats (5%), water, maltodextrin, emusifiers (E472e, polysorbate 60), salt, acidity regulator (sodium citrate), stabilisers (E464, gellan gum), colour (beta carotene)) 2.7%, prunes (prunes, sunflower oil, potassium sorbate) 2.4%, Tawny Port (contains sulphites) 2.4%, glucose 2.0%, dried figs, agave syrup, Pedro Ximénez sherry (contains sulphites), light muscovado sugar, raisins (raisins, sunflower oil), dried cranberries (cranberries (57%), sugar, sunflower oil), dried apricots, currants, Two Drifter's Rum, tangerine jelly (sugar, tangerines & lemon), orange oil, roasted cocoa nibs, dark muscovado sugar, glucose syrup, sorbitol, inverted sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, bicarbonate of soda, ancho chilli powder, cloves, chipotle chilli powder, Dorset smoked sea salt, vanilla seeds, cardamom, ground ginger, water. Decorative finishes: cocoa butter, calcium carbonate, iron oxides, safflower, spirulina, sweet potato, radish, cherry, apple, blackcurrant.
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients listed in bold. Handcrafted in our Dorset Chocolate Kitchen where we handle milk and dairy products, gluten, tree nuts and soya so may contain traces. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. For further details on allergens, see our allergens information page.
Storage Advice: Store in a cool, dark place away from strong odours.
Nutritional Information per 100g: Energy kj/kcal 1895.3/502.6, total fat 31.7g (of which saturated) 20.3g, carbohydrate 48g, protein 5.3g, salt 0.02g.
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||No|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £5.45 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date not guaranteed) | £5.45 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available
Click & Collect
Not currently available