This 6-month subscription to our medium box chocolate club is a gorgeous gift to give to a chocolate lover. Our chocolates are not just freshly made, they are truly fresh products as many are made with fresh Dorset cream ganache centres. As we do not use any additives or preservatives, this means that our handmade chocolates need to be eaten within days (well up to c2 weeks is ideal) not months, and the pure fresh taste you will experience as a result may convert you for life!
We also regularly send our members samples of new chocolates that we either want feedback on, as they are still in development, or to give our members a sneak preview of something new & exciting, created by our team here at Chococo!
Each box of 16 fresh chocolates & truffles will vary slightly between the months as it will include our limited edition chocolate of the month and any other seasonal specials. We always include a menu inside the box too.
The selection of truffles & chocolates in this box will vary over the course of the tasting club membership as we work with flavours that are in season & often launch a limited edition chocolate of the month too. It will definitely include chocolates made with fresh cream ganache fillings, and no preservatives. This means that this box is best enjoyed within 2 weeks of delivery - when we say our chocolates are fresh, we mean it!
A menu will be included in the box with pictures of all our chocolates too.
The selection of truffles & chocolates may include:
- Blackcurrant Beauty - Blackcurrant fruit pates de fruit jelly layered with a fresh cream & Madagascar origin dark ganache infused with British Cassis blackcurrant liqueur. (3 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018, World Finalist International Chocolate Awards 2012, 3 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2009)
- NEW Conker & Lime - Dorset Conker gin-infused milk chocolate ganache topped with a locally produced lime marmalade.
- NEW Dorset Oak Smoked Caramel - Dorset Sea Salt's apple oak smoked sea salt in a muscovado caramel in a dark chocolate gem.(Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2018)
- Salcombe Sundowner - Salcombe Gin & a pink infused fresh milk chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate dome. (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018, Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2018)
- Conkered Coffee - Dorset Conker Spirit Cold Brew Liqueur using local Dorset Beanpress coffee, in a milk & dark chocolate ganache (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018).
- Purely Pistachio - Pure pistachio paste blended with Colombian white chocolate & a whole pistachio. (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018, Silver International Chocolate Award (British) 2017)
- Passionfruit Caramel - A zingy passion fruit caramel encased in a milk chocolate gem decorated with rose gold shimmer (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2017)
- Lemon Zing - Locally made fresh lemon curd in a white chocolate ganache (contains cooked eggs) (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2017, International Chocolate Award Silver (2016) 1 star Gold Taste Award 2015)
- Salt Sweet Smoke - Cornish smoked sea salt liquid muscovado caramel in a dark chocolate dome (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2017, 2 star Gold Great Taste Award 2015)
- Arbequina & Sea Salt - Spanish Arbequina olive oil & smoked sea salt in a dark chocolate ganache. (World Bronze International Chocolate Award 2016, Silver Academy of Chocolate Award 2016)
- Brilliant Black Cow - Dorset's Black Cow vodka in a fresh milk chocolate ganache infused with a hint of fresh lime zest & black pepper (Bronze medal, Academy of Chocolate Awards 2015, Bronze medal European Semis International Chocolate Awards 2014)
- Perfect Passion - Passionfruit puree layered with a fresh cream milk chocolate ganache (1 star Gold Taste Award 2015)
- Totally Twisted Nose - Winchester's Twisted Nose watercress-infused gin blended with locally grown fresh watercress in a white chocolate ganache (Gold medal, Academy of Chocolate Awards 2015)
- Espresso- Ethically sourced coffee in a dark chocolate ganache topped with a chocolate coffee bean (2 star Gold Great Taste Award 2015)
- Nutty Nutmeg - Milk chocolate & praline spiced with nutmeg in a milk chocolate square (Gold Great Taste Award 2014)
- Wild Thing - Kirsch-soaked griottine cherry in a dark chocolate & fresh Dorset cream ganache in a marbled dome (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2012)
- Rhubarb & Vanilla (seasonal) - Vanilla-infused white chocolate ganache topped with a rhubarb & honey puree (Gold Great Taste Award 2012)
- Crunchy Nut - Chopped toasted almonds in a crunchy almond & hazelnut praline (Gold Great Taste Award 2011)
- Mellow Mint (seasonal) - Locally grown fresh garden mint in a dark chocolate ganache decorated with a crystallised mint leaf. (3 star Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Melting Milk truffle - Madagascan vanilla-infused fresh cream truffle blended with milk chocolate & rolled in curly milk chocolate flakes (Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Bob's Bees - Local Purbeck honey from Field Honey Farms blended with fresh Dorset cream & both milk & dark chocolate (Silver Great Taste Award 2006)
- Heavenly Honeycombe - Crunchy honeycombe handmade with Robert Field's local Dorset honey in a solid milk chocolate dome.
- Chilli Tickle - Gentle chilli-infused dark chocolate ganache in a textured milk chocolate square.
- Raspberry Riot truffle - Raspberries & Framboise liqueur in a dark chocolate ganache & rolled in crushed dried raspberries
- Green Spice truffle (seasonal) - Cardamom-infused white chocolate ganache truffle dipped in milk chocolate & rolled in crushed pistachio nuts.
- Nutty For It truffle - Milk chocolate ganache truffle rolled in chopped roasted hazelnuts.
- Ginger Rush - Pieces of organic crystallised ginger in a dark chocolate dome.
- Chilli Cacao - Crushed roasted cocoa nibs & Mexican chilli in hazelnut praline in dark chocolate (non-dairy)
- Angelic Almond - Chopped almonds & hazelnut praline in a dark chocolate cluster
- Calamansi Fizz - Marc de champagne & calamansi citrus fruit in layered milk & dark chocolate ganaches dusted with sugar.
- Tutti Fruiti - Chopped almonds, apricots, cranberries & orange peel blended with milk chocolate & hazelnut praline
- Tate Heart - Milk chocolate heart filled with hazelnut praline
- Orange Odyssey - Dark chocolate & praline with orange oil & peel in a milk chocolate dome with white & dark chocolate hatching.
- Hazelnut Gem - A roasted hazelnut in a Madagascan milk gem. With 65% cocoa solids and 27% milk solids, this milk chocolate contains only 8% added sugar.
- Elegant Earl Grey (seasonal) - Milk chocolate ganache infused with Devonshire Tea's Earl Grey tea, in a dark chocolate dome with a milk chocolate dot.
- NEW RECIPE Tawny Fig - Dried Turkish figs steeped in Noval 10 Year old Tawny Port, agave syrup & cinnamon blended with Madagascar origin dark chocolate (Silver Academy of Chocolate Award 2018). Dairy-free but now vegan-friendly
- Kir Royale - A smooth Prosecco & British Blackcurrant Cassis caramel in a milk chocolate gem.
- Scumptious Simnel - Classic German Lubeca almond marzipan in a dark chocolate dome.
- Cream Tea - Clotted cream topped with a raspberry & damson jam from Little Bowhay preserves near Exeter, in a milk chocolate dome.
- Hot Cross Bun - Mixed spice, candied orange peel, raisins & crystallised ginger in a dark chocolate ganache in a milk chocolate 'bun'
As our chocolates are handmade truly fresh using ingredients from small suppliers, occasionally we may have to substitute a flavour for one of equal gorgeousness.
Chocolate: sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, natural vanilla, soya lecithin (emulsifier).
Dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids, milk chocolate: 43% (min) cocoa solids, 19% milk solids, white chocolate: 34% (min) cocoa butter, 18% milk solids.
Other ingredients include: fresh Dorset cream (milk), vanilla seeds, hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, 50% sugar), dried chillies, orange peel (peel, cornsyrup), grated nutmeg, dried cranberries (cranberries, cane sugar), dried apricots, almond oil, dulce de leche caramel (milk, sugar, glucose, sodium bicarbonate, acidity control agent, vanilla), ground cinnamon, almonds, passionfruit & blackcurrant pates de fruits (100% fruit purees, glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), honeycombe (sugar, Dorset honey, glucose syrup, bicarbonate of soda), hazelnuts, cardamom, pistachios, cider brandy, dried apples (apple, preservative E220), griottine cherry, cherry juice, kirsch, freeze-dried raspberries, apricot puree (90% apricots, 10% sugar), raspberry puree (90% raspberries, 10% sugar), framboise raspberry liqueur, marc de champagne, Dorset honey, ground coffee, raisins (raisins, sunflower oil), rum, stem ginger (ginger, water, sugar), blackcurrant liqueur, orange oil, crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), beer (barley malt, hops, water), vodka, lime zest, peppercorns, dried ancho chilli, cocoa nibs, butter (milk), smoked sea salt, watercress, gin, coconut milk (water, coconut extract, stabiliser, antioxidant), kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass, cointreau, kumquat jelly (sugar, kumquats, apple pectin), lemon curd (sugar, eggs, butter, lemons).
Decorative surface finishes: icing sugar, cinnamon, cornflour, toasted coconut, edible lustres & patterns (E171, E172, E555), natural colour: beetroot.
For allergens see ingredients listed in bold. Made in our kicthen which handles gluten.
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||Yes|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £4.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date NOT guaranteed) | £4.95 (£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available
Click & Collect
Not currently available