Tuck into the flavours of Autumn with our collection of 16 handcrafted chocolates for the season.
Explore our brand new flavours for 2023 with the fruity, tangy Toffee Apple Caramel and the beautifully seasonal Pumpkin Spice Caramel. Alongside that, discover multiple award-winning chocolates including 2023 Gold Great Taste Award winner Black Forest Gateau which combines tangy, sour cherry jam with creamy white chocolate and kirsch-infused dark chocolate. Plus multiple recent award winning chocolates including the deep, rich Molasses & Brown Butter Caramel and delectable Tangerine Dream.
Both of our signature milk and dark chocolates used are 2023 Gold Great Taste Award winners - that's our 47% Colombia origin milk chocolate and 72% Ecuador origin dark. Each chocolate is decorated by hand with natural colours. Our chocolate artist Jacqui has designed these delicate decorations with the warming Autumnal months in mind, with a celebration of warming colours from deep terracotta reds to ambers and gentle pinks.
The box includes:
- Hazelnut Gem - A roasted hazelnut in a Madagascar Mega Milk (just 8% added sugar) chocolate gem dusted with shimmer.
- Nutty Nutmeg - Milk chocolate and nutmeg-spiced hazelnut praline in a milk chocolate gem. 1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2014 winner
- NEW Pumpkin Spice Caramel - Pumpkin puree, cinnamon & nutmeg infused caramel in a dark chocolate dome.
- Hazelnut Latte Cluster - Oat m!lk chocolate studded with chopped hazelnuts and coffee. (vf)
- Spiced Rum Gem - Raisins marinated in Two Drifters dark rum distilled in Exeter, blended with nutmeg, cinnamon and clove in a dark chocolate gem. (vf)
- Golden Crunch Gem - Caramel white chocolate gem studded with crunchy roasted cocoa nibs, dusted with shimmer.
- NEW Toffee Apple Caramel - Fruity, tangy caramel infused with apple syrup from Liberty Fields Orchards in West Dorset.
- Tangerine Dream - Orange-infused dark chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly in a dark chocolate dome. 1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2022 and Bronze International (British) Award 2022 winner
- Sticky Toffee Pudding - Chopped dates in dark chocolate topped with oat cream Dorset sea-salt caramel toffee.
- Molasses & Brown Butter Caramel - Deep rich buttery caramel in a milk chocolate dome. 2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2022 winner and Gold International (British) Award 2022 winner
- Black Forest Gateau - Layered, just like the Gateau! Kirsch and dark chocolate, white chocolate and a Dorset-made sour cherry jam. 1 Star Gold Great Taste Award winner 2023
- Port Barrel Gin & Juniper - Dorset's Conker Port Barrel gin and crushed juniper berries blended with oat m!lk chocolate
Ingredients: Chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, sunflower & soya lecithins, whole & skimmed milk powder, natural vanilla), Ecuador dark chocolate: 72% (min) cocoa solids, Madagascar dark chocolate: 70% (min) cocoa solids, Madagascar milk chocolate: 65% (min) cocoa solids, 27% milk solids, Colombia milk chocolate: 47% (min) cocoa solids, 23% milk solids, Colombia oat m!lk chocolate: 43% (min) cocoa solids (sugar, cocoa butter, dried gluten-free oat powder, cocoa mass, dried rice powder, sunflower lecithin, vanilla extract), white chocolate: 29% (min) cocoa butter, 20% milk solids (sugar, cocoa butter, skimmed milk powder, milk fat, soya lecithin, natural vanilla), Blonde white chocolate: 30% cocoa butter, 24% milk solids (sugar, cocoa butter, skimmed milk powder, whey powder (milk), milk fat, butter (milk), sunflower lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring): coconut oil (100% coconut), vegan caramel (Oatly whippable creamy oat (water, coconut oil, rapeseed oil, oats (5%), maltodextrin, emulsifiers (E472a, polysorbate 60), salt, acidity regulator (sodium citrate), stabilisers (E464, gellan gum), colour (beta carotene)), glucose syrup, light muscovado sugar, coconut oil, invert sugar, sorbitol,vanilla seeds, Dorset sea salt), molasses caramel (light muscovado sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), fresh Dorset cream (milk), black treacle), roasted cocoa nibs, Two Drifters dark rum, raisins (raisins, sunflower oil), nutmeg, cinnamon, clove, agave nectar, chopped dates (dates, rice flour (1%)), date syrup (100% dates), roasted hazelnut, hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, sugar), Dorset sea salt, Conker Port Barrel gin, vanilla seeds, juniper berries, tangerine jelly (sugar, tangerines, lemon), orange oil, sour cherry jam (50% sour cherry, 50% sugar, apple pectin, citric acid), natural black cherry oil (natural cherry flavour, vegetable oil, soya lecithin), kirsch cherry brandy, pumpkin puree (100% pumpkin), apple puree (84% green apple, 14% invert sugar syrup), apple syrup (100% apples). Decorative finishes: cocoa butter, calcium carbonate, iron oxides, white chocolate, sweet potato, radish, apple, cherry, spirulina, safflower.
Allergy Information: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients listed in bold. Whilst every care has been taken to remove fruit stones, stalks & skins, some may still remain. Please note, our dried fruits, nuts & spices suppliers also handle peanuts, sesame, mustard and sulphites. For further details on allergens, see our allergens information page.
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dark place away from strong odours.
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||No|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £5.45 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date not guaranteed) | £5.45 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available
Click & Collect
Not currently available