This selection box contains 2 of each of 12 of our award-winning chocolates and truffles (& 1 extra one), so this box is perfect for sharing the best of the best of Chococo!
All have won either (or sometime several) Great Taste, Academy of Chocolate or International Chocolate Awards, so are judged excellent by independent chocolate & foodie experts.
We have chosen this selection from our more recent winners to give you as varied a taste experience as possible, so this collection includes both dark and milk chocolates with a wide range of flavours including; artisan gins, fruits, spices and of course, caramels!
This selection of award-winning chocolates & truffles will vary as & when we win more awards, but as it only contains award-winners, we hope you will agree with the judges who awarded these chocolates their gongs!. This box contains chocolates with fresh cream ganache centres, so is best enjoyed within max 3 weeks of delivery - when we say our chocolates are fresh, we mean it! A menu will be included in the box with pictures of all our chocolates too.
The selection of truffles & chocolates will include:
- Spiced Rum - raisins steeped in dark rum from the Two Drifters distillery in Exeter blended with spices & dark chocolate (Silver International Chocolate Award (British) 2020 & Special Award for use of local ingredients
- Wild Thing - A kirsch-soaked griottine cherry in a dark chocolate ganache in a marbled dome (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020 & 2012 & 2003 (Silver))
- Dorset Sea Salt Caramel - Dorset Sea Salt Company's apple oak smoked sea salt in a muscovado caramel in a dark chocolate gem.(2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020, Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2018)
- Gingerbread Caramel - muscovado caramel with treacle, allspice, cloves, ginger & cinnamon in a milk chocolate shell (World Silver & British Gold International Chocolate Award 2019)
- Tawny Port & Fig - figs steeped in Noval 10 year Old Tawny port blended with a touch of cinnamon blended with dark chocolate (Gold International Chocolate Award (British) 2019). vegan-friendly
- Cabin Pressure & Rosemary - Cabin Pressure gin from Horsham blended with fresh rosemary-infused dark chocolate ganache in dark chocolate dome (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2019)
- Blackcurrant Beauty - Blackcurrant fruit puree layered with a dark chocolate ganache infused with blackcurrant liqueur (3 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018 & 2009)
- Conker & Lime - Dorset Conker gin-infused milk chocolate ganache topped with a locally produced lime marmalade. (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2019)
- Salcombe Sundowner - Salcombe Gin & a pink infused fresh milk chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate dome. (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018, Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2018)
- Totally Twisted Nose - Winchester's Twisted Nose watercress-infused gin blended with locally grown fresh watercress in a white chocolate ganache (Gold medal, Academy of Chocolate Awards 2015)
- Conkered Coffee - Dorset Conker Spirit Cold Brew Liqueur using local Dorset Beanpress coffee, in a milk & dark chocolate ganache (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018).
- Lemon Zing - Locally made fresh lemon curd in a white chocolate ganache (contains cooked eggs) (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2017, International Chocolate Award Silver (2016) 1 star Gold Taste Award 2015)
- Arbequina & Sea Salt - Spanish Arbequina olive oil & smoked sea salt in a dark chocolate ganache. (World Bronze International Chocolate Award 2016, Silver Academy of Chocolate Award 2016)
- Brilliant Black Cow - Dorset's Black Cow vodka in a fresh milk chocolate ganache infused with a hint of fresh lime zest & black pepper (Bronze medal, Academy of Chocolate Awards 2015, Bronze medal European Semis International Chocolate Awards 2014)
- Nutty Nutmeg - Milk chocolate & praline spiced with nutmeg in a milk chocolate square (Gold Great Taste Award 2014)
- Melting Milk truffle - Madagascan vanilla-infused fresh cream truffle blended with milk chocolate & rolled in curly milk chocolate flakes (Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Hazelnut Gem - This is a slight curve ball single flavour in the middle of the box. Whilst this exact chocolate hasn't won an award, our bar of this same Madagascar Mega Milk chocolate did win a 2 Star Gold Great Taste Award in 2018. We all love this very special chocolate very much & so wanted to include it! This sparkly chocolate contains a roasted hazelnut hidden inside a gem of our Madagascar Mega Milk chocolate. With 65% cocoa solids (as much as many dark chocolates) and 27% milk solids, this milk chocolate contains only 8% added sugar but has wonderfully creamy notes, so you would never know you are enjoying a milk chocolate with such little sugar!
The selection will vary slightly between the gins, as we dont make all of them all of the time and if we win any new awards which we want to share with you!
Chocolate: sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, soya & sunflower lecithins, natural vanilla.
Dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids, milk chocolate: 45% (min) cocoa solids, 18% milk solids, white chocolate: 34% (min) cocoa butter, 18% milk solids
Other ingredients include: fresh Dorset cream (milk), vanilla seeds, passionfruit & blackcurrant pates de fruits (100% fruit puree, glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), ground coffee, blackcurrant liqueur, Black Cow vodka, lime zest, peppercorns, sea salt caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), smoked sea salt), fresh watercress, Twisted Nose gin, Salcombe gin, pink grapefruit puree (80% fruit, 20% sugar), Conker cold brew coffee liqueur, Cabin Pressure gin, rosemary, lemon zest, whole hazelnut, Madagascar 'Mega Milk' chocolate (65% cocoa solids, 27% milk solids), lemon curd (sugar, eggs, butter (milk), lemons), arbequina olive oil, Dorset sea salt, Conker Gin, lime marmalade (limes, sugar, pectin), figs, Noval port, cinnamon, agave nectar, gingerbread caramel (muscovado sugar, glucose syrup, cream (milk), butter (milk), treacle, allspice, cloves, ginger, cinnamon), cherry in kirsch, kirsch, hazelnut praline (50% hazelnut, 50% sugar), raisins, nutmeg, cloves, Two Drifters dark rum.
Decorative surface finishes: natural colours (beetroot extract, spirulina, titanium dioxide(E171), curcumin), edible lustres (E171, E172), ground coffee.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients listed in bold. Made in our chocolate kitchen which also handles gluten, so may contain traces.
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||Yes|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £4.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date NOT guaranteed) | £4.95 (£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available
Click & Collect
Not currently available