- Follow the link to Chococo
- Select your Jane Street hamper and click “add to your basket”, and then view the basket on the top right of the page
- Select “View & Edit Basket” and click on “Apply Discount Code” at the top right of the page to enter your exclusive 12 digit Jane Street code. Click “Apply Discount”
- Go to checkout and enter your delivery address.
- If you have not entered the discount code, you will still see the notional value of the hamper and the postage, please enter the delivery address details as requested and click “Next”
- You now have another chance to enter your discount code in the “Review & Payments” page, there is an “Apply Discount Code” option below the payment method and the code can also be entered here.
- When the code is applied the value of the hamper will show as zero, Click “Place Order” and wait for your handcrafted chocolates hamper from Jane Street to arrive!
Special hamper for Jane Street gift voucher holders only. It will be filled with the following gorgeous gifts:
- Festive Collection box of 16 chocolates, including 2019 International Chocolate Awards Gold winners, Gingerbread Caramel & Tawny Port & Fig, plus spiced rum, marzipan, date & cognac and Christmas pudding
- Box of nine milk chocolates studded with crunchy honeycombe handmade at Chococo with Dorset honey
- Faceted 45% Venezuela origin milk chocolate bauble with four 2 Star Gold Great Taste Award-winning Dorset Sea Salt Caramel gems inside
- Classic Spanish candied orange segments covered in 67% Madagascar origin dark chocolate (vegan-friendly)
- Rose & Lemon Turkish Delight smothered in 67% Madagascar origin dark chocolate (vegan-friendly)
- Box of 8 dark chocolate stars filled with our award-winning Dorset Sea salt Caramel
- Assorted milk, white and dark chocolate chunky smiley snowmen in a reusable cardboard tube
- Raisetrade Colombian Chocolate Coffee Beans covered with Colombian dark chocolate (vegan-friendly)
- Reusable tin of 6 'C181' 45% Venezuela origin milk chocolate robots
- Raisetrade flaked 70% Madagascar dark chocolate flakes for hot chocolate in a reusable cardboard tube (vegan-friendly)
- 67% Madagascar origin dark chocolate mini bar studded with crystallised ginger pieces (vegan-friendly)
- 'Gold' caramelised white chocolate mini bar studded with roasted cocoa nibs
- 45% Venezuela origin milk chocolate lolly hand-decorated with an adorable robin design
- Box of 6 dark chocolate Dorset mackerel, as Chococo was established in the seaside town of Swanage (vegan-friendly)
Please note that as all of our chocolates are handmade fresh we may sometimes need to substitute some flavours for others of equal gorgeousness, especially in these tricky times.
This hamper contains a very wide range of all our handcrafted chocolates. The full ingredients list to cover every item in this hamper would take pages! However, all the items have full ingredients listings on their packaging.
Please note that this hamper will contain items containing the following allergens: milk, soya & nuts.
They are all made in our chocolate kitchen which also handles gluten, so may contain traces.
If you have any specfic allergens queries with regard to this item, please do not hesitate to call us on 01929 421777 (weekdays only)
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||No|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
|Order now for delivery from||8 Jan 2021|
Click & Collect
Free to collect from our Chococo Chocolate Houses
3–5 days delivery £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
1-2 days delivery £4.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Preferred Day Delivery
Choose your delivery day £4.95 - Date not guaranteed (£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Will vary by destination, please add your details to the checkout for accurate pricing