Full of luxury chocolate gifts and tasty treats, this giant hamper offers a chocolate feast for sharing with something for everyone.
This box of Chococo joy includes one of our best selling medium selection box of 16 freshly handcrafted chocolates, a box of 9 award-winning sea salt caramel chocolates (2017 Bronze International Chocolate Award), our ever-popular honeycombe clusters in milk chocolate, Spanish candied orange segments & Colombian coffee beans in dark chocolate, dark slabs studded with toasted cashew & Dorset sea salt, milk slabs infused with orange oil, assorted mini bars, milk chocolate mackerel (from Swanage bay of course) & robots (in a tin that makes a great pens holder afterwards) and 70% Madagascar origin flakes for making hot chocolates as we serve in our chocolate house cafes.
All the dark chocolate items are vegan-friendly (but are all made in our chocolate kitchen where we do handle dairy, so cannot guarantee that is 100% dairy-free) and all the items, other than the selection box, can be eaten over several months...so no need to feel obliged to eat them all quickly!
Please be aware that in these difficult times, we may, on occasion have to swap out an item for one of equal gorgeousness.
The following is just an indication and products may be substituted for products available at the time of the order
- A selection box of 16 of our award-winning seasonal fresh chocolates & truffles, all handmade in-house here at Chococo in Dorset
- Box of 9 award-winning Cornish Sea Salt Caramels
- 135g Spanish candied orange segments smothered in Madagascar origin dark chocolate
- 125g Honeycombe clusters smothered in 45% Venezuela origin milk chocolate
- 125g pack of 67% dark chocolate slabs studded with toasted chopped cashews & Dorset sea salt
- 125g pack of 45% milk chocolate slabs infused with orange oil
- 80g box of roasted Colombian coffee beans smothered in Colombian dark chocolate
- 6 of our C181 milk chocolate robots in a fun re-usable tin capsule
- 125g tube of 70% Madagascan dark chocolate flakes for drinking chocolate
- Box of 6 milk chocolate Dorset mackerel
- Set of 3 assorted mini bars including: gold caramelised white chocolate, 85% Madagascar dark & 67% dark studded with crystallised ginger
- All packaging either recylcable, recycled or compostable
- We may on occasion have to replace an item for one of equal value & gorgeousness, especially in corona times.
This hamper contains a very wide range of all our handmade chocolates & origin bars. The full ingredients list to cover every item in this hamper would take pages! All the individual items are on this website with their dedicated ingredients listing attached.
Please note that this hamper will contain the following allergens, relevant for us ie: milk, soya & nuts. We also work with gluten in our chocolate kitchen.
If you have any specfic allergens queries with regard to this item, please do not hesitate to call us on 01929 421777 (weekdays only)
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||Yes|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
Click & Collect
Free to collect from our Chococo Chocolate Houses
3–5 days delivery £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
1-2 days delivery £4.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Preferred Day Delivery
Choose your delivery day £4.95 - Date not guaranteed (£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Will vary by destination, please add your details to the checkout for accurate pricing