This Festive Collection contains 16 individual award-winning chocolates all proudly handcrafted in-house here at Chococo in Dorset. This collection includes festive flavours with a longer date than our fresh chocolates, so these can last until Christmas if you order now! Good luck keeping them that long without eating them.
The festive collection will include:
- NEW* Timmy's Chocolate Orange - Orange-infused milk chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly.
- NEW* Cherry Bakewell - white chocolate blended with almond butter topped with Dorset-made sour cherry jam.
- NEW* Macchiato Truffle - Dark chocolate truffle infused with Dorset's Conker Spirit Cold Brew liqueur & rolled in white chocolate flakes.
- NEW* Pedro & Prune - Prunes steeped in Pedro Ximenez Sherry in dark chocolate. (vf)
- NEW* Molasses & Brown Butter Caramel - Deep Rich buttery caramel in milk chocolate dome.
- NEW* Fizzy Pudding - smooth praline, orange oil, mixed spice & popping candy for a fabulously festive fizz
- Spiced Rum - raisins steeped in Devonshire rum, made by the Two Drifters Distillery in Exeter, with a secret blend of spices (Silver International Chocolate Award (British) 2020)
- Tawny Port & Fig - Dried figs steeped in NovelTawny port, agave nectar blended with dark chocolate (2019 Gold International Chocolate Awards British) (vf)
- Glorious Ginger - chunks of crystallised ginger in dark chocolate (vf)
- Golden Crunch Gem - crunchy roasted Madagascar cocoa nibs in caramelised white chocolate
- Gingerbread Caramel - caramel centre made with treacle, allspice, cloves, ginger & cinnamon (World Silver International Chocolate Award 2019) (2 Gold Star Great Taste Award 2021)
- Marzipan - Classic German almond marzipan encased in a Madagascar origin dark chocolate dome (vf)
- Nutty Nutmeg - Hazelnut praline spiced with nutmeg blended with Venezuela origin milk chocolate (Gold Great Taste Award 2014)
- Spiced Winter Crunch - candied orange, cardamon, chopped pistachios & cocoa nibs in Madagascar origin dark chocolate (vf)
- Dorset Sea Salt Caramel - Dorset Sea Salt infused caramel using smoked salt by the Dorset Sea Salt Company (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020).
- Heavenly Honeycombe - Crunchy honeycombed handmade with Robert Field's Dorset honey in a solid milk chocolate dome with yellow splashes and dots
weight - 160g
ingredients: chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, natural vanilla, soya & sunflower lecithins; dark chocolate: 67% (min) & 80% (min) cocoa solids, milk chocolate: 45% (min) cocoa solids, 18% milk solids, white chocolate: 34% cocoa butter, 18% milk solids), gold chocolate: 30% (min) cocoa butter, 28% milk solids (cocoa butter, sugar, whole milk powder, whey powder (milk), skimmed milk powder, caramelised sugar, soya lecithin, natural vanilla, salt), cashew milc chocolate: 40% (min) cocoa solids (cane sugar, Madagascar cocoa butter, cashew nuts, cocoa beans, sunflower lecithin), vanilla seeds, hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, 50% sugar), grated nutmeg, mixed spice, orange oil, popping candy (carbon dioxide), tangerine jelly (tangerines, sugar), blackcurrant puree (90% fruit, 10% sugar), blood orange puree (100% fruit), glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid, dextrose, cinnamon, star anise, apple pectin, Dorset apple syrup (100% apples), honeycombe (sugar, Dorset honey, glucose syrup, bicarbonate of soda), passionfruit pates de fruit (passionfruit puree (100% fruit), glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), sea salt caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk),cream (milk), Dorset smoked sea salt), Cabin Pressure gin, rosemary, lemon zest, griottine cherry (cherry, juice, kirsch), gingerbread caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), allspice, ginger, clove, cinnamon, Dorset sea salt, black treacle), Noval tawny port, dried figs, agave syrup, black treacle, arbequina olive oil, Dorset sea salt, marzipan (almonds (44%), sugar, water, invert surgar, sorbitol syrup, ethanol), Conker Cold Brew coffee liqueur, Union espresso coffee, cardamom seeds, chopped pistachios, cocoa nibs, orange peel (orange, corn syrup), Two Drifters dark rum, raisins, Pedro di Ximenez sherry, chopped prunes, almond oil, almond butter (roasted almonds, sunflower oil), sour cherry jam (cherries, sugar, apple pectin, citric acid), agave honeycombe (sugar, agave nectar, glucose syrup, bicarbonate of soda), vegan-friendly caramels (whipped oat cream (water, coconut oil, rapeseed oil, oats, water, maltodextrin, emusifiers (E472e, polysorbate 60), light muscovado sugar, coconut oil, inverted sugar, glucose, sorbitol, water, ancho chilli, chipotle chilli, vanilla seeds, Dorset sea salt, cinnamon, cardamom seeds, nutmeg, ginger, black pepper, clove)
Decorative finishes: ground coffee, non-azo edible shimmers & patterns (sucrose, curcumin, titanium dioxide, iron oxide, E555), natural colours (cocoa butter, spirulina, curcumin, beetroot)
Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Whilst every care has been taken to remove fruit stones, some may still remain
Suitable for vegetarians
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||No|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £4.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date NOT guaranteed) | £4.95 (£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available
Click & Collect
Not currently available