Filled with 25 of our darker chocolates, all handmade fresh in-house here at Chococo in Dorset, this box will appeal to anyone who prefers the rich intensity of dark chocolate. Every box includes a menu so you always know exactly what's inside. By the way, this selection will include chocolates handmade with fresh ganache fillings with no additives or preservatives so need to be eaten within 2 weeks of delivery - when we say our chocolates are fresh, we mean it!
Flavours in this box will include a selection of the following:
- Arbequina & Sea Salt - Spanish arbequina olive oil & Cornish smoked sea salt in 64% Madagascan origin dark chocolate & fresh Dorset cream ganache (Silver Academy of Chocolate Award 2016, World Bronze International Chocolate Award 2016)
- Tawny Fig (seasonal) - dried figs steeped in Noval's 10 year old Tawny Port, cinnamon & honey blended with 64% Madagascan dark chocolate (World Silver International Chocolate Award 2016) & non-dairy
- Gorgeous Ginger - Dark dome filled with fresh Dorset cream blended with 70% Grenada chocolate & chopped stem ginger (Gold Academy of Chocolate Award 2009)
- Blackcurrant Beauty - Dark chocolate square with blackcurrant set fruit puree layered with dark chocolate ganache infused with blackcurrant liqueur (3 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2009)
- Espresso - Ethically sourced Beanspress coffee-infused fresh Dorset cream & dark chocolate (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2015)
- Wild Thing Cherry Chocolate - Marbled dome filled with dark chocolate & fresh Dorset cream and a kirsch-soaked whole griottine cherry (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2012)
- Brilliant Black Cow - Dorset's Black Cow vodka blended with fresh lime zest & black pepper-infused fresh Dorset cream and milk chocolate in a dark chocolate shell (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2015, International Chocolate Awards Europeans Bronze 2014)
- Raspberry Riot Truffle - Fresh Dorset cream, dark chocolate, raspberry puree, framboise liqueur all rolled in crushed dried raspberries
- Angelic Almond - Chopped almonds & hazelnut praline in a dark chocolate cluster (non-dairy)
- Chilli Cacao - Crushed roasted cocoa nibs & Mexican chilli in a dark chocolate square (non-dairy)
- Ginger Rush - Pieces of Chinese crystallised ginger in a dark chocolate dome (non-dairy)
- Calamansi Fizz - Calamansi citrus fruit blended with marc de champagne and fresh Dorset cream & dark chocolate dusted with Rainforest Alliance sugar from Brazil
- Mellow Mint (seasonal) - Fresh locally grown garden mint in a dark chocolate ganache decorated with a crystallised mint leaf. (3 star gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Romantic Rose (seasonal) - Rose-scented milk chocolate in a dark chocolate square (Gold Great Taste Award 2013)
- Plus, any other seasonal or new dark chocolates available at the time of packing your box
As our chocolates are handmade truly fresh using ingredients from small suppliers, occasionally we may have to substitute a flavour for one of equal gorgeousness.
ingredients: chocolate: cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soya lecithin, natural vanilla, whole milk powder. Dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids, milk chocolate: 43% (min) cooca solids, 19% milk solids, white chocolate: 34% cocoa butter, 18% milk solids.
Other ingredients: Fresh Dorset cream (milk), hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, 50% sugar), dried chillies, dried apricots, almond oil, blackcurrant pates de fruits (100% fruit puree, glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), griottine cherry, cherry juice, kirsch, freeze-dried raspberries, calamansi puree (100% fruit ) apricot puree (90% apricots, 10% sugar), raspberry puree (90% raspberries, 10% sugar), framboise raspberry liqueur, marc de champagne, ground coffee, stem ginger (ginger, water, sugar), blackcurrant liqueur, crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), vodka, lime zest, peppercorns, dried ancho chilli, sea salt caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, butter (Milk), smoked sea salt), watercress, gin, coconut milk (coconut 63%, water, emulsifier E435, stabilizer E466), kaffir lime leaves, lemon grass, Dorset honey, almonds, grated wasabi, root ginger, soy sauce, (soya beans, mirin (rice), salt), olive oil. cocoa nibs, butter (milk).
Decorative surface finishes: Sesame seeds, sucrose, icing sugar, cinnamon, cornflour, toasted coconut, edible lustres & patterns, gum arabic, cocoa nibs, naturally coloured patterns: (vegetable fat, curcumnin, anthocyanins, titanium dioxide), edible lustres (E171, E555, E172).
For allergens, see ingredients listed in bold
May also contain gluten and egg traces
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
We use Royal Mail for all packages under 2kg. You can select your preferred delivery method AND preferred delivery date as you go through the checkout process. The calendar will show you the different delivery options that are available on different dates for you to select your preferred option. Please be aware that the first available delivery date shown may not be the cheapest!
You can also select multiple delivery addresses if you wish to send items to different locations in one order - each address will be allocated a postage cost.
Please also be aware that the cut-off time for next day delivery is noon.
Standard 3-5 day: £3.95 1st class Royal Mail not tracked - the date shown on the calendar is the first day in the 3-5 day window that the item is likely to arrive (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Preferred day £4.95: 1st class Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, tracked but date not guaranteed
(£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Next Day/Guaranteed: £8.95 signature required, pre-1pm delivery by Royal Mail
(£9.95 per package over 1kg)
Saturday Guaranteed Delivery: £12
(£15 per package over 1kg)
Northern Europe: £8.95 not tracked & please allow more time to arrive
Please note that we do not deliver further afield due to length of time taken in transit
Note: All UK packages over 2kg will be sent by courier: £9.95 - guaranteed to arrive on the requested delivery date, but not necessarily pre-1pm