Filled with 25 of our darker chocolates, all handmade fresh in-house here at Chococo in Dorset, this box will appeal to anyone who prefers the rich intensity of dark chocolate. Every box includes a menu so you always know exactly what's inside. By the way, this selection will include chocolates handmade with fresh ganache fillings with no additives or preservatives so need to be eaten within 2-3 weeks of delivery - when we say our chocolates are fresh, we mean it!
Flavours in this box may include a selection of the following mostly dark chocolates:
- Wild Thing - Kirsch-soaked griottine cherry in a dark chocolate & fresh Dorset cream ganache in a marbled dome (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020 & 2012)
- Dorset Sea Salt Caramel - Dorset Sea Salt's apple oak smoked sea salt in a muscovado caramel in a dark chocolate gem.(2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020, Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2018)
- Blackcurrant Beauty - Blackcurrant fruit des fruits layered with a dark chocolate ganache infused with blackcurrant liqueur (Silver International Chocolate Award (British) 2019, 3 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018 & 2009)
- Cabin Pressure Gin & Rosemary - Horsham's Cabin Pressure gin blended with a dark chocolate & fresh cream ganache infused with fresh rosemary (Silver International Chocolate Award (British) 2019, 2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2019, Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2019)
- Salcombe Gin - Devon's Salcombe gin & pink grapefruit in a milk chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate shell (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018)
- Out of Africa Truffle - 80% Uganda origin dark chocolate in a coconut milk ganache & rolled in Madagascar chocolate flakes (vegan-friendly)
- Spiced Rum - Raisins steeped in dark Devonshire rum from the Two Drifters distillery in Exeter, blended with cinnamon, clove & nutmeg & dark chocolate (vegan-friendly)
- Chilli Coconut Caramel - ancho chilli infused coconut milk caramel in a dark chocolate gem (vegan-friendly)
- Conkered Coffee - Dorset's Conker Cold Brew Coffee liqueur & locally roasted Beanpress coffee in a dark chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate shell topped with white chocolate dot sprinkled with espresso coffee (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018)
- Arbequina & Sea Salt - Spanish Arbequina olive oil & smoked sea salt in a dark chocolate ganache. (World Bronze International Chocolate Award 2016, Silver Academy of Chocolate Award 2016)
- Espresso- Local Beanpress ethically sourced coffee in a dark chocolate ganache (2 star Gold Great Taste Award 2015)
- Brilliant Black Cow - Dorset's Black Cow vodka in a milk chocolate ganache with lime zest and black pepper (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2015)
- Cornish Salt Salt Caramel - Cornish smoked sea salt liquid muscovado caramel in a dark chocolate dome (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2017, 2 star Gold Great Taste Award 2015)
- Raspberry Riot truffle - Raspberries & Framboise liqueur in a dark chocolate ganache & rolled in crushed dried raspberries
- Ginger Rush - Pieces of organic crystallised ginger in a dark chocolate dome (vegan-friendly)
- Angelic Almond - Chopped almonds & hazelnut praline in a dark chocolate cluster (vegan-friendly)
- Cashew Dark Gem - Madagascar origin dark chocolate gem with a whole toasted cashew (vegan-friendly)
- Agave Honeycombe - Dark chocolate dome studded with chunks of honeycombe made with agave nectar (vegan-friendly)
- Mellow Mint - Locally grown fresh garden mint in a dark chocolate ganache decorated with a crystallised mint leaf. (3 star Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Guava & Coconut truffle - guava & coconut milk blended with dark chocolate & rolled in coconut for a vegan truffle
- Tawny Port & Fig - Dried figs steeped in Noval 10 Year Old Tawny Port with a touch of agave nectar & cinnamon blended with Madagascan dark chocolate in a dark chocolate dome. vegan-friendly (Gold International Chocolate Award (British) 2019, Silver Academy of Chocolate Award 2018, Gold International Chocolate Awards (British) 2016)
- Mulled Wine - Red wine from Furleigh Wine Estate in Dorset mulled with spices, orange and brandy blended with dark chocolate (vegan-friendly)
- Marzipan - Classic German Lubeca almond marzipan in a dark chocolate dome (vegan-friendly).
- Date & Cognac - dates steeped in French cognac blended with dark chocolate (vegan-friendly)
- Winter Spiced Crunch - Dark chocolate studded with candied orange, crushed cardamom, chopped pistachios & cocoa nibs (vegan-friendly)
As our chocolates are handmade truly fresh using ingredients from small suppliers, occasionally we may have to substitute a flavour for one of equal gorgeousness.
ingredients: chocolate: cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soya & sunflower lecithins, natural vanilla, whole milk powder. Madagascar Dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids, Uganda dark chocolate: 80% (min) cocoa solids, milk chocolate: 45% (min) cocoa solids, 18% milk solids, white chocolate: 34% cocoa butter, 18% milk solids, white chocolate: 34% (min) cocoa butter, 18% milk solids
Other ingredients: Fresh Dorset cream (milk), hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, 50% sugar), blackcurrant pates de fruits (100% fruit puree, glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), griottine cherry, cherry juice, kirsch, freeze-dried raspberries, raspberry puree (90% raspberries, 10% sugar), framboise raspberry liqueur, ground Beanpress coffee, Conker Cold Brew coffee liqueur, British Cassis blackcurrant liqueur, crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), vodka, lime zest, peppercorns, sea salt caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), smoked sea salt), marzipan (almonds (44%), sugar, water, invert sugar, sorbitol syrup, ethanol), watercress, Twisted Nose gin, Salcombe gin, pink grapefruit puree, Cabin Pressure Gin, rosemary, guava puree (80% guava fruit, 20% sugar), coconut cream (100% coconut), chilli coconut caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, coconut cream (100% coconut), coconut milk (coconut extract (52%), water, stabilisers: guar gum, E466, sucrose esters), vegan 'block' (contains almond butter, natural colours), ancho chilli, chipotle chilli), figs, port, agave nectar, almonds, olive oil, Arbequina olive oil, cashew, dates, cognac, honeycombe (cane sugar, glucose syrup, agave nectar, bicarbonate of soda), Two Drifters dark rum, raisins, clove, nutmeg, vanilla, cinnamon, spiced pumpkin jam (pumpkin, sugar, spices), pumpkin puree, candied orange peel (orange, corn syrup), cardamom, cocoa nibs, chopped pistachios.
Decorative surface finishes: toasted coconut, dried raspberries, ground coffee, 70% dark chocolate flakes, edible lustres (E171, E555, E172), natural colours: spirulina, curcumin, beetroot.
For allergens, see ingredients listed in bold. Made in our chocolate kitchen which also handles gluten, so may contain traces.
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||Yes|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
Click & Collect
Free to collect from our Chococo Chocolate Houses
3–5 days delivery £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
1-2 days delivery £4.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Preferred Day Delivery
Choose your delivery day £4.95 - Date not guaranteed (£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Will vary by destination, please add your details to the checkout for accurate pricing