What better way to count down the days until Christmas with our dark chocolate vegan-friendly advent calendar. Enjoy your Christmas chocolates from December 1st all the way to Christmas day in Chococo style with a curated selection of 15 chocolates. Get into the mood of this festive season early by starting the day off with handcrafted luxury chocolates.
Your Advent Box will be filled with 14 different individual flavours including caramels, boozy fruits, craft gins & many more. Enjoy a mix of hard and soft centres and of course some of our classic Christmas award-winners all in dark chocolate and wonderfully all naturally vegan-friendly. Now, please do eat them in order as we have fresh chocolates in there and don't worry you won't get lost - we have included a frosted sleeve inside that shows you which one to eat when. Also, there is a menu included so you know what you are having each day. All our packaging is 100% plastic-free and re-useable for next year so no doors!
The chocolates in this Vegan Advent Calendar Selection Box really do have to be eaten in date order & the selection for 2021 will include:
- Spiced Rum - raisins steeped in Devonshire rum, made by the Two Drifters Distillery in Exeter, with a secret blend of spices (Silver International Chocolate Award (British) 2020)
- Chilli Tickle - Ancho chilli, vanilla & smoked sea salt infused caramel (contains gluten) (2021 Bronze Acadamey of Chocolate Award)
- Tawny Port & Fig - Dried figs steeped in NovelTawny port, agave nectar blended with dark chocolate (2019 Gold International Chocolate Awards British)
- Spiced Winter Crunch - candied orange, cardamon, chopped pistachios & cocoa nibs in Madagascar origin dark chocolate
- Marzipan - Classic German almond marzipan encased in a Madagascar origin dark chocolate dome
- Agave Honeycombe - crunchy honeycombe made with agave nectar in a dark chocolate dome
- Out of Africa Truffle - 80% Uganda origin dark chocolate truffle with coconut ganache, rolled in Madagascar origin dark chocolate flakes (1 Gold Star Greate Taste award 2021)
- Glorious Ginger - chunks of crystallised ginger in dark chocolate
- Cashew Milc Cluster - Raisetrade Vegan 'Milc' chocolate studded with chopped cashews, raisins, apricots & a touch of sea salt.
- Sticky Toffee Pudding - Chopped dates in a dark chocolate ganache topped with sea salt caramel toffee.
- Pedro & Prune - Prunes steeped in Pedro Ximenez Sherry in dark chocolate.
- Tangerine Dream - Orange-infused dark chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly.
- Speculoos Caramel - Classic festive flavour spiced with cardamom, black pepper & nutmeg (contains gluten).
- Coconut Truffle - Handcrafted Vegan truffle with coconut
Please be aware that there is some repetition of flavours in this box, unlike our Classic Advent Selection Box. The vegan advent calendar selection box is presented with a frosted sleeve to show the date on which day they should be eaten. Please do eat them in order- it is important given that the collection contains chocolates with a short shelf life. Also, included is a special menu describing each one.
Please note, any items ordered along with this Advent Calendar will not be sent until late November.
Ingredients: Madagascar dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, natural vanilla, soya lecithin); Uganda dark chocolate: 80% (min) cocoa solids, Madagascar cashew milc chocolate: 40% (min) cocoa solids (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, cashew nuts, sunflower lecithin), hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, 50% sugar), honeycombe (sugar, agave nectar, glucose syrup, bicarbonate of soda), crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), Dorset sea salt, cinnamon, vanilla seeds, coconut milk, coconut oil, Noval tawny port, dried figs, agave syrup, marzipan (almonds (44%), sugar, water, invert sugar, sorbitol syrup, ethanol), pedro di ximenez sherry, prunes, dark muscovado sugar, cardamom seeds, chopped pistachios, cocoa nibs, orange peel (orange, corn syrup), vodka, coconut rum, Two Drifters dark rum, cashew nut butter, chopped cashews, raisins, chopped apricots, tangerine jelly (tangerines, sugar), dates, date syrup (100% dates), blackcurrant puree (90% fruit, 10% sugar), blood orange puree (100% fruit), glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid, dextrose, cinnamon, star anise, apple pectin, Dorset apple syrup (100% apples), caramels (whipped oat cream (water, coconut oil, rapeseed oil, oats, water, maltodextrin, emusifiers (E472e, polysorbate 60), light muscovado sugar, coconut oil, inverted sugar, glucose, sorbitol, water, ancho chilli, chipotle chilli, vanilla seeds, Dorset sea salt, cinnamon, cardamom seeds, nutmeg, ginger, black pepper, clove).
Decorative finishes: 70% dark chocolate flakes, desiccated coconut, natural colours (cocoa butter, titanium dioxide, spirulina, curcumin, beetroot)
Allergy Advice: For allergens, including gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Handmade in our chocolate kitchen which also handles dairy so may contain traces
Whilst every care has been taken to remove fruit stones, some may still remain
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||No|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £4.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date NOT guaranteed) | £4.95 (£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available
Click & Collect
Not currently available