We have designed this new chocolate hamper for Christmas 2016 for all those dark chocolate fans & folk who are intolerant to dairy. For vegans, please be aware that the Tawny Fig chocolates contain honey which we appreciate is not favoured by some vegans. Please also be aware that we do not give any guarantees of being 100% dairy-free as we do make all our chocolates in our kitchen in Wareham where we also handle dairy.
This Christmas hamper will contain:
- NEW box of 9 Tawny Fig chocolates - dried figs steeped in Noval's 10 year old Tawny port, with a touch of cinnamon & Dorset honey, blended with 64% Chocolat Madagascar origin chocolate. Non-dairy & suitable for vegans who are happy to eat honey (World Silver International Chocolate Awards 2016)
- New tube decorated with a fun nutcracker on the outside & hiding 100g of assorted 67% Madagascan origin dark festive chocolate shapes inside. The shapes include santas, snowmen & trees.
- 100g pack of our ever-popular Spanish candied orange segments double-dipped in our house Madagascan dark chocolate for an extra chocolate-orange taste sensation
- 125g 67% Madagascan origin dark chocolate slabs studded with freeze-dried raspberries, strawberries & blackcurrants
- 75g tin of Colombian dark chocolate covered roasted coffee beans
- 60g 67% Madagascan dark chocolate Santa
- 75g tub of 71% Ecuador origin cacao nacional bean dark chocolate drops
- 85g bar of Chocolat Madagascar 70% dark chocolate - this grand cru is a unique blend of criollo & trinitario beans grown in the Sambirano valley in the NW of Madagascar
Weight: 750g (excl packaging)
This hamper contains a very wide range of all our handmade chocolates & origin bars. The full ingredients list to cover every item in this hamper would take pages! All the individual items are on this website with their dedicated ingredients listing attached.
Please note that this hamper will definitely contain the following allergens: soya and may contain traces of milk, nuts & gluten
If you have any specfic allergens queries with regard to this item, please do not hesitate to call us on 01929 421777 (weekdays only)
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
We use Royal Mail for all packages under 2kg. You can select your preferred delivery method AND preferred delivery date as you go through the checkout process. The calendar will show you the different delivery options that are available on different dates for you to select your preferred option. Please be aware that the first available delivery date shown may not be the cheapest!
You can also select multiple delivery addresses if you wish to send items to different locations in one order - each address will be allocated a postage cost.
Please also be aware that the cut-off time for next day delivery is noon.
Standard 3-5 day: £3.95 1st class Royal Mail not tracked - the date shown on the calendar is the first day in the 3-5 day window that the item is likely to arrive (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Preferred day £4.95: 1st class Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, tracked but date not guaranteed
(£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Next Day/Guaranteed: £8.95 signature required, pre-1pm delivery by Royal Mail
(£9.95 per package over 1kg)
Saturday Guaranteed Delivery: £12
(£15 per package over 1kg)
Northern Europe: £8.95 not tracked & please allow more time to arrive
Please note that we do not deliver further afield due to length of time taken in transit
Note: All UK packages over 2kg will be sent by courier: £9.95 - guaranteed to arrive on the requested delivery date, but not necessarily pre-1pm