This selection box contains 9 of our award winning chocolates all handmade fresh in-house here at Chococo. As this box includes chocolates with fresh ganache fillings & no preservatives, it will need to be enjoyed quickly to have them at their best. Please see eat by date on the images - when we say our chocolates are fresh, we mean it!
As well as our core range of fresh chocolates & truffles, we may also include a limited edition chocolate of the month or seasonal chocolates. Every box includes a menu so you know exactly what's inside. This selection will include chocolates which are naturally vegan-friendly as indicated below with (vf).
The selection of truffles & chocolates in this box will vary by time of year as we work with flavours that are in season & often launch a limited edition chocolate of the month too. It will definitely include chocolates made with fresh cream ganache fillings, and no preservatives. This means that this box is best enjoyed quickly and you can see an 'eat by' date on the images - when we say our chocolates are fresh, we mean it!
A menu will be included in the box with pictures of all our chocolates too.
The Chococo Cascade of 50 fresh chocolates is curated from our ever-changing seasonal menus of award-winners and limited-edition flavours, and may include (but is not limited to):
- Tangerine Dream - orange-infused dark chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly in dark chocolate (1 Star Gold Great Taste Awards 2022, Bronze International Chocolate Award (British) 2022) (vf)
- Molasses & Brown Butter Caramel - rich, buttery caramel in a milk chocolate dome (2 Star Great Taste Award 2022, Gold International Chocolate Award (British) 2022)
- Port Barrel Gin & Juniper - Dorset's Conker gin infused in port barrels blended with juniper in an oat m!lk chocolate in a dark chocolate dome (vf)
- Spiced Rum - Raisins marinated in Exeter's Two Drifters dark rum blended with nutmeg, cinnamon & clove (Silver International Chocolate Award (British) 2020) (vf)
- Melting Milk Truffle – Madagascan vanilla-infused milk chocolate ganache truffle rolled in curly milk chocolate flakes (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Lemon Zing – Dorset-made fresh lemon curd in a white chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate dome (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2017)
- Wild Thing – A kirsch-soaked griottine cherry in a dark chocolate ganache in a marbled white & dark chocolate dome (2 Star Gold Great Taste Awards 2020 & 2012)
- Raspberry Riot Truffle – Raspberries & British framboise raspberry liqueur in a dark chocolate ganache truffle rolled in crushed dried raspberries
- Golden Crunch Gem -
- Dorset Sea Salt Caramel – Dorset Sea Salt’s apple oak smoked sea salt in a muscovado caramel in a dark chocolate gem (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2020)
- Cabin Pressure Gin – Dark chocolate ganache infused with fresh rosemary & Horsham’s Cabin Pressure gin in a dark chocolate dome (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2019)
- Timmy’s Chocolate Orange – Orange-infused milk chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly in a milk chocolate dome
- Cream Tea (summer) – Fresh clotted cream ganache layered with a Dorset-made raspberry jam, topped with white chocolate & dried raspberries
- Cherry Bakewell – White chocolate blended with almond butter topped with a Dorset-made sour cherry jam (1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2022)
As our chocolates are handmade using truly fresh ingredients from small suppliers, occasionally we may have to substitute a flavour for one of equal gorgeousness.
Ingredients: Chocolate (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, sunflower & soya lecithins, natural vanilla); Venezuela milk chocolate: 45% (min) cocoa solids, 18% milk solids; Colombia white chocolate: 34% cocoa butter, 18% milk solids; Ecuador dark chocolate: 72% (min) cocoa solids; Madagascar dark chocolate: 70% (min) cocoa solids; 'Gold' caramelised white chocolate: 30% (min) cocoa butter, 28% milk solids (cocoa butter, sugar, whole milk powder, whey powder (milk), skimmed milk powder, caramelised sugar, soya lecithin, natural vanilla, salt), Fresh Dorset cream (milk), hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, sugar, soya lecithin), coconut oil (100% coconut), glucose syrup, invert sugar, sorbitol, vanilla seeds, nutmeg, blackcurrant & passionfruit pates de fruits (fruit purees (100% fruit), cane sugar, glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), British Cassis blackcurrant liqueur, honeycombe (golden caster sugar, Dorset honey, glucose syrup, bicarbonate of soda), crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), lemon curd (sugar, eggs, butter (milk), lemons), lemon oil, arbequina olive oil, Dorset sea salt, Conker Cold Brew coffee liqueur, ground Union coffee, Salcombe gin, pink grapefruit oil, Cabin Pressure gin, rosemary, lemon zest, Twisted Nose gin, watercress, black pepper, griottine cherry (morello cherry, sugar, kirsch alcohol), caramels (light muscovado sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), fresh Dorset cream (milk), Dorset smoked sea salt, black treacle), cashew nut butter (96% cashews, sunflower oil), roasted cocoa nibs, Two Drifters dark rum, raisins (raisins, sunflower oil), cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, agave nectar, tangerine jelly (tangerines, sugar), orange oil, almond butter (100% almonds), sour cherry jam (cherries, sugar, pectin, citric acid), almond oil, chopped almonds, almond praline (almonds, sugar, caramelised sugar), chopped hazelnuts
Decoration: milk, white, dark chocolate flakes, ground coffee, natural colours & shimmers (cocoa butter, spirulina, curcumin, iron oxides, beetroot, radish, safflower).
Allergy Information: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients listed in bold. Whilst every care has been taken to remove fruit stones, stalks & skins, some may still remain. Please note, our dried fruits, nuts & spices suppliers also handle peanuts, sesame, mustard and sulphites. For further details on allergens, see our allergens information page.
Suitable for vegetarians
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||Yes|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £5.45 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date not guaranteed) | £5.45 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available
Click & Collect
Not currently available