The perfect festive feast for the whole family, our plant-based Festive Cascade of 50 handcrafted naturally vegan-friendly chocolates has something for everyone.
A showstopping gift, or perfect for sharing with friends and family after your Christmas lunch, this annual bestseller celebrates the finest chocolate and seasonal flavours in a naturally vegan-friendly way.
Presented in a tier of three limited edition boxes tied with ribbon, inside you will find an array of handcrafted chocolates. From tantalising caramels to boozy numbers, and Chococo classics to new seasonal flavours, there are multiple of each so perfect for sharing and exploring new delights!
The boxes feature multiple of each chocolate, including:
- Oat M!lk Hazelnut Latte Cluster – Oat m!lk chocolate studded with chopped hazelnuts & coffee.
- Pedro & Prune – Prunes steeped in Pedro Ximenez sherry blended with dark chocolate.
- NEW Chai Spiced Gem – Oat m!lk chocolate blended with cardamon, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg & clove.
- NEW Panela Panache Truffle – Ecuador dark chocolate blended with the caramel notes of unrefined Colombian panela sugar, rolled in dark chocolate flakes.
- Glorious Ginger – Pieces of crystallised ginger in a dark chocolate dome with a bronze stripe.
- Oat M!lk Honeycombe Gem – Crunchy honeycombe pieces in an oat m!lk chocolate gem.
- Tangerine Dream – Orange-infused dark chocolate topped with Dorset-made tangerine jelly in a dark chocolate dome. 1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2022 and Bronze International (British) Award 2022 winner.
- NEW We Three Fruits – Cranberries, currants, apricots & cocoa nibs in oat m!lk chocolate, dusted with red shimmer.
- Roasted Almond Dark Cluster – Roasted almonds, almond praline & Dorset sea salt in a dark chocolate cluster.
- Marzipan – Classic German almond marzipan in dark chocolate.
- Tawny Port & Fig – Dried figs steeped in Noval Tawny port blended with dark chocolate. (contains soya)
- Sticky Toffee Pudding – Chopped dates in dark chocolate topped with oat cream Dorset sea-salt caramel toffee.
- Port Barrel Gin & Juniper – Dorset's Conker Port Barrel gin and crushed juniper berries blended with oat m!lk chocolate.
- Spiced Rum Gem – Raisins marinated in Two Drifters dark rum distilled in Exeter, blended with nutmeg, cinnamon and clove in a dark chocolate gem.
This showstopping selection can be ordered and received in the run up to Christmas and will be ideal for enjoying at parties throughout the festive season, or opening on the big day.
Ingredients: Ecuador dark chocolate 41.8% (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, sunflower lecithin), Colombia oat m!lk chocolate 22.5% (sugar, cocoa butter, gluten-free dried oat powder, cocoa mass, dried rice powder, sunflower lecithin, vanilla extract), coconut oil 6.5%, crystallised ginger 3.7% (ginger, sugar), marzipan 2.9% (sugar, almonds (26%), water, invert sugar syrup, glucose syrup, sorbitol syrup, ethanol), whipped oat cream 2.6% (water, coconut oil, rapeseed oil, oats (5%), water, maltodextrin, emusifiers (E472e, polysorbate 60), salt, acidity regulator (sodium citrate), stabilisers (E464, gellan gum), colour (beta carotene)), prunes (prunes, potassium sorbate), Tawny Port (contains sulphites), hazelnuts, dried figs, light muscovado sugar, agave syrup, dates (dates, rice flour), nibbed almonds, Pedro Ximénez sherry (contains sulphites), raisins (raisins, sunflower oil), Colombian Panela sugar, Two Drifter's Rum, almond praline (almond (60%), sugar, caramelised sugar), sugar, tangerine jelly (sugar, tangerines, lemon), orange oil, dried cranberries (cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil), dried apricots, currants, roasted coffee, date syrup, Conker Port Barrel gin, dark muscovado sugar, roasted cocoa nibs, sorbitol, inverted sugar, glucose syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, juniper berries, bicarbonate of soda, ancho chilli powder, water, cloves, Dorset sea salt, vanilla seeds, Dorset smoked sea salt, chipotle chilli powder, ground ginger, cardamom. Decorative finishes: cocoa butter, calcium carbonate, iron oxides, sweet potato, radish, cherry, apple, safflower, spirulina, blackcurrant, lemon. Ecuador dark chocolate contains 72% (min) cocoa solids. Colombia origin chocolate contains 43% (min) cocoa solids.
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients listed in bold. We believe this selection is suitable for anyone following a vegan lifestyle but is handcrafted in our Dorset chocolate kitchen where we also handle milk & soya, so may contain traces. Contains alcohol. Whilst every care has been taken to remove fruit stones, some may still remain. Please note, our dried fruits, nuts & spices suppliers also handle peanuts, sesame & mustard. For further details on allergens, see our allergens information page.
Storage Advice: Store in a cool, dark place away from strong odours.
Nutritional Information per 100g: Energy kj/kcal 1915.7/514.2, total fat 33.7g (of which saturated) 20.8g, carbohydrate 46.3g, protein 5.8g, salt 0.04g.
|Contains Fresh Ingredients||No|
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
3–5 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £3.95 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - 1-2 days delivery (not guaranteed) | £5.45 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
1st Class Future Day Delivery
Royal Mail 1st class - Choose your preferred future delivery day (date not guaranteed) | £5.45 (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Not currently available
Click & Collect
Not currently available