This 3 month subscription will make a delicious gift for the Mum in your life. Our chocolates are not just freshly made, they are truly fresh products as many are made with fresh Dorset cream ganache centres. As we do not use any additives or preservatives, this means that our handmade chocolates need to be eaten within days (well up to c2 weeks is ideal) not months, and the pure fresh taste you will experience as a result may convert you for life!
As most our club memberships are bought as gifts, we will deliver the first selection box to the lucky recipient with a free limited edition Mother's Day gift wrap & one of our gorgeous half & half 75g hearts with freeze-dried raspberries. The recipient will also receive a personalised welcome letter introducing them to our club and the benefits of membership.
If you wish to delay receiving a box due to holiday commitments, or want a month off, no problem. We are a small team, so all you have to do is give us a call us & we will update our club records according to your wishes.
We also regularly send our members samples of new chocolates that we either want feedback on, as they are still in development, or to give our members a sneak preview of something new & exciting, created by our team here at Chococo!
Each box of 9 fresh chocolates & truffles will vary slightly between the months as it will include our limited edition chocolate of the month and any other seasonal specials. We always include a menu inside the box too.
To whet your appetite, the selection of truffles & chocolates in the boxes over the course of the tasting club membership may include:
- Melting Milk truffle - Madagascan vanilla-infused fresh cream truffle blended with milk chocolate & rolled in curly milk chocolate flakes (Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Chilli Tickle truffle - Gentle chilli-infused fresh Dorset cream & dark chocolate, dipped in milk chocolate & dusted in cinnamon icing sugar (Academy of Chocolate Bronze medal 2005)
- Raspberry Riot truffle - Raspberries & Framboise liqueur in a dark chocolate ganache & rolled in crushed dried raspberries
- Brilliant Black Cow - Dorset's Black Cow vodka in a fresh milk chocolate ganache infused with a hint of fresh lime zest & black pepper (Bronze medal European Semis International Chocolate Awards 2014)
- Blackcurrant Beauty - Blackcurrant fruit puree layered with a dark chocolate ganache infused with blackcurrant liqueur (3 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2009)
- Gorgeous Ginger - Tiny pieces of stem ginger in fresh dark chocolate ganache in dark chocolate dome (Academy of Chocolate Gold Medal 2009, Gold Great Taste Awards 2010)
- Wild Thing - Kirsch-soaked griottine cherry in a dark chocolate & fresh Dorset cream ganache in a marbled dome (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2012)
- Bob's Bees - Local Purbeck honey from Field Honey Farms blended with fresh Dorset cream & both milk & dark chocolate (Silver Great Taste Award 2006)
- Tate Heart - Milk chocolate heart filled with hazelnut praline
- Lemon Zing - Locally made fresh lemon curd in a white chocolate ganache (contains cooked eggs)
- Crunchy Nuts - Chopped toasted almonds in a crunchy almond & hazelnut praline (Gold Great Taste Award 2011)
- Old Thumper - Milk chocolate blended with Old Thumper, Ringwood Brewery's flagship beer, and a dash of dark muscovado sugar (contains gluten). (Gold Great Taste Award 2011)
- Salt Sweet Smoke - Cornish smoked sea salt liquid muscovado caramel in a dark chocolate dome
- Tutti Fruiti - Chopped almonds, apricots, cranberries & orange peel blended with milk chocolate & hazelnut praline
- Chilli Cacao - Crushed roasted cocoa nibs & Mexican chilli in hazelnut praline in dark chocolate (non-dairy)
Chocolate: sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, natural vanilla, soya lecithin (natural vanilla).
Dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids, milk chocolate: 43% (min) cocoa solids, 19% milk solids, white chocolate: 34% (min) cocoa butter, 18% milk solids.
Other ingredients include: fresh Dorset cream (milk), vanilla seeds, hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, 50% sugar), almond brittle (sugar, glucose syrup, almonds), dried chillies, orange peel (peel 25%, cornsyrup 75%), grated nutmeg, dried cranberries (cranberries, cane sugar), dried apricots, almond oil, dulce de leche caramel (milk, sugar, glucose, sodium bicarbonate, acidity control agent, vanilla), ground cinnamon, almonds, passionfruit & blackcurrant pates de fruits (100% fruit purees, glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), honeycombe (sugar, Dorset honey, glucose syrup, bicarbonate of soda), hazelnuts, griottine cherry (cherry juice, kirsch), freeze-dried raspberries, calamansi puree (100% fruit), apricot & raspberry purees (90% fruit, 10% sugar), framboise raspberry liqueur, marc de champagne, Dorset honey, ground coffee, raisins (raisins, sunflower oil), rum, stem ginger (ginger, water, sugar), blackcurrant liqueur, orange oil, crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), beer (barley malt, hops, water), vodka, lime zest, peppercorns, ancho chilli, sea salt caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), smoked sea salt), watecress, gin, coconut milk (coconut 63% water, E435, E466), kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass, cointreau, kumquat jelly (sugar, kumquats, apple pectin), lemon curd (sugar, eggs, butter (milk), lemons),wasabi, root ginger, soy sauce (soya beans, mirin (rice), salt), gingerbread caramel (sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), allspice, ginger, clove, cinammon, salt, treacle), olive oil.
Decorative surface finishes: sesame seeds, icing sugar, cinnamon, cornflour, toasted coconut, gum arabic, cocoa nibs, naturally coloured edible patterns (sucrose beetroot extract, curcumin, vegetable fat, anthocyanins, titanium dioxide), edible lustres (E171, E172, E555)
Made in a kitchen which also handles gluten, soya, eggs & sesame
For all allergens see ingredients listed in bold.
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
We use Royal Mail for all packages under 2kg. You can select your preferred delivery method AND preferred delivery date as you go through the checkout process. The calendar will show you the different delivery options that are available on different dates for you to select your preferred option. Please be aware that the first available delivery date shown may not be the cheapest!
You can also select multiple delivery addresses if you wish to send items to different locations in one order - each address will be allocated a postage cost.
Please also be aware that the cut-off time for next day delivery is noon.
Standard 3-5 day: £3.95 1st class Royal Mail not tracked - the date shown on the calendar is the first day in the 3-5 day window that the item is likely to arrive (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Preferred day £4.95: 1st class Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, tracked but date not guaranteed
(£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Next Day/Guaranteed: £8.95 signature required, pre-1pm delivery by Royal Mail
(£9.95 per package over 1kg)
Saturday Guaranteed Delivery: £12
(£15 per package over 1kg)
Northern Europe: £8.95 not tracked & please allow more time to arrive
Please note that we do not deliver further afield due to length of time taken in transit
Note: All UK packages over 2kg will be sent by courier: £9.95 - guaranteed to arrive on the requested delivery date, but not necessarily pre-1pm