Selection box containing 9 of our fresh milk chocolate chocolates & truffles, all handmade in-house here at Chococo in Dorset. Please note that the flavours will vary slightly by the seasons but will all be equally delightful.
The flavours in this box will include:
- Melting Milk - Madagascan vanilla-infused milk chocolate truffle (Gold Great Taste award 2010)
- Perfect Passion - milk chocolate ganache layered with a passionfruit fruit puree (Gold Great Taste Award 2015)
- Nutty Nutmeg - praline spiced with nutmeg & milk chocolate (Gold Great Taste award 2014)
- Tate Heart - smooth hazelnut praline & milk chocolate in a heart.
- Orange Odyssey - orange infused praline & orange peel in a milk chocolate dome
- Tutti Fruiti - chopped almonds, apricots, cranberries & orange peel blended with milk chocolate & hazelnut praline
- Crunchy Nut - Almond brittle in a hazelnut praline (Gold Great Taste award 2011)
- Caramel Kiss - soft dulce de leche caramel in a milk chocolate dome
- Nutty for it - milk chocolate truffle rolled in chopped roasted hazelnuts
- Apple Dilly (seasonal) - milk chocolate ganache topped with a locally made lavender-scented apply jelly
- Gingerbread Caramel (seasonal) - liquid caramel flavoured with treacle, allspice, clove & nutmeg
100g pack of our Salted Caramel Popcorn clusters covered in Venezuelan 43% milk chocolate
A bar of 50% origin milk chocolate made by Chocolaterie Robert in Madagascar with local cocoa beans. 50% cocoa solids is very high for a milk chocolate!
125g of our 43% milk chocolate slabs infused with orange oil & studded with candied orange peel. Great Taste Award winner 2015
A mini Purbeck Marble Cake - our hugely popular chocolate fridge cake loaded with dark chocolate, rich tea biscuits, butter, golden syrup, raisins & dried cherries & all covered in milk chocolate
65g milk chocolate camper van with a light dusting of edible silver shimmer
NEW Robot Capsule containing six of our 43% Venezuelan milk chocolate Robots dusted with gold shimmer.
Weight: 700g (excluding hamper packaging)
This hamper contains a wide range of our handmade chocolates & origin bars. The full ingredients list to cover each item in this hamper would take pages! All the individual items are on this website with their dedicated ingredients listing attached.
Please note that this hamper will contain the following allergens, relevant for us ie: milk, soya, gluten & nuts.
If you have any specfic allergens queries with regard to this item, please do not hesitate to call us on 01929 421777 (weekdays only)
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
We use Royal Mail for all packages under 2kg. You can select your preferred delivery method AND preferred delivery date as you go through the checkout process. The calendar will show you the different delivery options that are available on different dates for you to select your preferred option. Please be aware that the first available delivery date shown may not be the cheapest!
You can also select multiple delivery addresses if you wish to send items to different locations in one order - each address will be allocated a postage cost.
Please also be aware that the cut-off time for next day delivery is noon.
Standard 3-5 day: £3.95 not tracked - the date shown on the calendar is the first day in the 3-5 day window that the item is likely to arrive (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Preferred day £4.95: 1st class Recorded Delivery, tracked but date not guaranteed
(£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Next Day/Guaranteed: £8.95 signature required, pre-1pm delivery
(£9.95 per package over 1kg)
Saturday Guaranteed Delivery: £12
(£15 per package over 1kg)
Northern Europe: £8.95 not tracked & please allow more time to arrive
Please note that we do not deliver further afield due to length of time taken in transit
Note: All UK packages over 2kg will be sent by courier: £9.95 - guaranteed to arrive on the requested delivery date, but not necessarily pre-1pm