Order a signed copy of our gorgeous Chococo Chocolate Cookbook, published by Ryland Peters & Small.
* Only £15 (vs usual price £16.99) including UK delivery
* Voted one of the best 3 chocolate cookery books by delicious April 12
* As widely featured in the national press
* Also published in the USA & Denmark
* Recipes created by Chococo co-founder Claire Burnet
* Each book signed by Claire Burnet
* Recipes tested in domestic kitchens by Claire's testing team
* Flavours inspired by our range of award-winning chocolates
* Recipes are easy to make at home
* 144 pages hardback
* Every recipe has a full page colour photo
* Photography by leading food photographer, Jonathon Gregson
* Endorsed by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall of River Cottage
* Voted one of 3 of the Best chocolate cookery books in delicious magazine April 2012.
* The 65 recipes included in this book have been created by Claire who took her inspiration from Chococo best sellers, classic recipes which she has updated for the 21st century & childhood favourites.
To give you a taster of the Recipe chapters:
Truffles & Treats - including truffles, chocolate salamis, dipped fruits, studded slabs, mini vanilla tarts and cardamom, pistachio & cheese filo parcels
Cakes & Bakes - including Chococo surprise cake, flourless chilli cake, cupside down cakes, cranberry & white chocolate brownies, lemon curd roulade, blueberry & lemon white chocolate muffins, chocolate beetroot cake, chocolate flapjacks & chocolate chip scones
Cookies, Biscuit Cakes & Drinks - including chilli & cocoa nib cookies, white chocolate & fresh raspberry cookies, our iconic purbeck marble cakes & hot chocolate bergs
Desserts - including molasses tart, cherry fondants, chocolate & nutmeg-spiced cheesecake, chocolate profiteroles with blackcurrant & mango fillings, balsamic berry mousse, sticky toffee choccie puddings, machiatto mousses, gilded chocolate baskets, salted caramel praline pavlova, honeyed rhubarb & chocolate fool and cranachan.
Ice creams & Sauces - including honeycombe sundaes, brilliant brownies, Liselotte's frozen chocolate bliss (winner of our customer recipe competition), baked alaskas, posh chocolate & salted caramel sauces
Introduction chapter with some top tips on what sort of chocolate to buy & working with chocolate at home.
Each book delivered to you will also be signed by Claire!
Chococo is a Dorset (UK) based online chocolate shop offering the finest in fresh, luxury handmade chocolates to buy with an express mail order service. We also offer personalised gift chocolates for weddings, parties and corporate customers.