Filled with 25 of our milk chocolates, all handmade fresh in-house here at Chococo, this box will appeal to anyone who loves milk chocolate. Every box includes a menu so you always know exactly what's inside.
Flavours in this box will include a selection of the following:
- Melting Milk truffle - Madagascan vanilla-infused fresh cream blended with milk chocolate & rolled in milk chocolate flakes (Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Nutty Nutmeg - Smooth hazelnut praline spiced with nutmeg covered in milk chocolate (Gold Great Taste Award 2014)
- Orange Odyssey - Dark chocolate & praline with natural orange oil & peel in a milk chocolate dome
- Perfect Passion - Passionfruit set fruit puree layered with a milk chocolate ganache in a milk chocolate square
- Tate Heart - Hazelnut praline-filled milk chocolate heart
- Crunchy Nuts - Chopped toasted hazelnuts in a crunchy almond & hazelnut praline in a milk chocolate dome (Gold Great Taste Award 2011)
- Caramel Kiss - Soft Dulce de leche caramel in a milk chocolate dome
- Nutty for it truffle - Milk chocolate truffle rolled in chopped roasted hazelnuts
- Heavenly Honeycombe - Crunchy honeycombe handmade with Dorset honey in a solid milk chocolate dome
- Tutti Fruiti - Chopped almonds, apricots, cranberries & orange peel blended with milk chocolate & hazelnut praline topped with a dried cranberry
- Cider with Fifi - Cider brandy from the Somerset Cider Brandy Co with chopped dried organic apples in a dark chocolate ganache in a milk chocolate dome
- Chilli Tickle tuffle - Gentle chilli-infused dark chocolate truffle, rolled in milk chocolate & dusted in cinnamon icing sugar & wrapped in gold foil (Academy of Chocolate Bronze Award 2005)
- Cinnamon Bliss (seasonal) - Cinnamon-infused fresh cream blended with milk chocolate in a milk chocolate square
- Rhubarb & Vanilla (seasonal) - Vanilla-infused white chocolate ganache topped with a rhubarb & honey puree in a milk chocolate dome (Gold Great Taste Award 2012)
- Apple Dilly (seasonal) - Milk chocolate ganache topped with locally made lavender-scented apply jelly in a milk chocolate dome
- Plus any seasonal or new milk chocolate flavours that we have available at the time of packing your box
As our chocolates are handmade truly fresh using ingredients from small suppliers, occasionally we may have to substitute a flavour for one of equal gorgeousness.
Chocolate: sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, natural vanilla, soya lecithin (emulsifier).
milk chocolate: 43% (min) cocoa solids, 19% milk solids, white chocolate: 31% (min) cocoa butter, 30% milk solids, dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids,
Other ingredients: fresh Dorset cream (milk), vanilla seeds, hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, 50% sugar), almond brittle (sugar, glucose syrup, almonds), dried chillies, orange peel (cornsyrup 75%, orange peel 25%), hazelnuts, grated nutmeg, dried cranberries (cranberries 60%, sugar 39.5%, sunflower oil), dried apricots, dulce de leche caramel (milk, sugar, glucose, sodium bicarbonate, acidity control agent, vanilla), almonds, apple and lavender jelly (sugar, bramley apple juice, pectin, lavender, flowers), passionfruit pate de fruit (100% fruit puree, glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), honeycombe (sugar, Dorset honey, glucose, syrup, bicarbonate of soda), raisins, rum, sencha sakura tea (green tea, natural cherry blossom colouring, rose petal), gingerbread caramel (sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), allspice, ginger, clove cinammon, salt, treacle).
Decorative surface finishes: icing sugar, cinnamon, cornflour, naturally coloured edible patterns (sucrose, beetroot extract, curcumin, vegetable fat, titanium dioxide), Edible lustre (E171, E172, E555).
For allergens, see ingredients listed in bold
May also contain gluten, sesame seed & egg traces
Suitable for vegetarians
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
We use Royal Mail for all packages under 2kg. You can select your preferred delivery method AND preferred delivery date as you go through the checkout process. The calendar will show you the different delivery options that are available on different dates for you to select your preferred option. Please be aware that the first available delivery date shown may not be the cheapest!
You can also select multiple delivery addresses if you wish to send items to different locations in one order - each address will be allocated a postage cost.
Please also be aware that the cut-off time for next day delivery is noon.
Standard 3-5 day: £3.95 not tracked - the date shown on the calendar is the first day in the 3-5 day window that the item is likely to arrive (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Preferred day £4.95: 1st class Recorded Delivery, tracked but date not guaranteed
(£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Next Day/Guaranteed: £8.95 signature required, pre-1pm delivery
(£9.95 per package over 1kg)
Saturday Guaranteed Delivery: £12
(£15 per package over 1kg)
Northern Europe: £8.95 not tracked & please allow more time to arrive
Please note that we do not deliver further afield due to length of time taken in transit
Note: All UK packages over 2kg will be sent by courier: £9.95 - guaranteed to arrive on the requested delivery date, but not necessarily pre-1pm