- Each 150g fish is unique as it is handmade with our trinitario bean 43% milk chocolate from Venezuela and is hand-decorated with white & dark chocolate patterns.
- Each fish is served with 100g of white chocolate chips & 25g of lemon & lime jellybean "peas".
- The chips are handmade with white chocolate from the Dominican Republic & decorated with swirls of dark chocolate.
- The jellybean "peas" are naturally flavoured and are suitable for vegetarians.
- The fish & chip meal will come wrapped in it's own takeaway tray wrapped with clear cello & ribbon.
NB: Because all our fish are hand-decorated, the decoration may vary to that shown in the picture.Weight: 275g
Ingredients: Sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, soya lecithin, natural vanilla, naturally coloured jellybeans (sugar, glucose syrup, maize starch, water, fruit juice from concentrate, malic acid, citric acid, fumaric acid, shellac, beeswax, carnauba wax, flavourings, sodum citrate, natural colours: copper complexes of chlorophyllin, titanium dioxide, extract of spinach & nettle)
Milk Chocolate:43% (min) cocoa solids,19% milk solids; white chocolate: 31% cocoa butter, 30% milk solids; dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids.
For allergens, see ingredients listed in bold
May also contain nut & gluten traces
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
We use Royal Mail for all packages under 2kg. You can select your preferred delivery method AND preferred delivery date as you go through the checkout process. The calendar will show you the different delivery options that are available on different dates for you to select your preferred option. Please be aware that the first available delivery date shown may not be the cheapest!
You can also select multiple delivery addresses if you wish to send items to different locations in one order - each address will be allocated a postage cost.
Please also be aware that the cut-off time for next day delivery is noon.
Standard 3-5 day: £3.95 not tracked - the date shown on the calendar is the first day in the 3-5 day window that the item is likely to arrive (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Preferred day £4.95: 1st class Recorded Delivery, tracked but date not guaranteed
(£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Next Day/Guaranteed: £8.95 signature required, pre-1pm delivery
(£9.95 per package over 1kg)
Saturday Guaranteed Delivery: £12
(£15 per package over 1kg)
Northern Europe: £8.95 not tracked & please allow more time to arrive
Please note that we do not deliver further afield due to length of time taken in transit
Note: All UK packages over 2kg will be sent by courier: £9.95 - guaranteed to arrive on the requested delivery date, but not necessarily pre-1pm