This special selection box contains 25 of our non-alcoholic chocolates all handmade fresh in-house here at Chococo in Dorset.
As well as our core range of non-alcoholic fresh chocolates & truffles, we may also include any new chocolate of the month or seasonal chocolates that are also non-alcoholic. Every box includes a menu so you always know exactly what's inside.
Chocolates will include:
- Melting Milk truffle - Madagascan vanilla-infused fresh cream blended with milk chocolate & rolled in curly milk chocolate flakes (Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Mellow Mint (summer only) - Locally grown fresh garden mint infused into a fresh cream & dark chocolate ganache, decorated with a crystallised mint leaf (3 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Chilli Tickle truffle - 67% dark chocolate & gently chilli-infused fresh Dorset cream dusted in cinnamon icing sugar (Academy of Chocolate Bronze medal 2005)
- Nutty for It - Milk chocolate truffle rolled in chopped roasted hazelnuts
- Perfect Passion - Passionfruit fruit puree layered with fresh Dorset cream & milk chocolate ganache in a milk chocoalte square
- Cinnamon Bliss - Cinnamon-infused fresh Dorset cream blended with milk chocolate
- Nutty Nutmeg - Milk chocolate and praline spiced with nutmeg
- Gorgeous Ginger - 67% dark chocolate & fresh Dorset cream studded with chopped ginger pieces (Academy of Chocolate Gold Medal 2009, Gold Great Taste Awards 2010)
- Salt Sweet Smoke - Cornish smoked sea salt liquid muscovado caramel in a dark chocolate dome
- Espresso - Fairtrade coffee in a dark chocolate ganache topped with a chocolate coffee bean (Gold Great Taste Award 2006)
- Bob's Bees - Local Purbeck honey from Bob the beekeeper blended with fresh Dorset cream & both milk & dark chocolate (Silver Great Taste Award 2006)
- Tutti Fruiti - Chopped almonds, apricots, cranberries & orange peel blended with milk chocolate & hazelnut praline, topped with a dried cranberry
- Orange Odyssey - Dark chocolate & hazelnut praline spiced with natural orange oil & candied orange peel in a milk chocolate dome
- Lemon Zing - Locally made fresh lemon curd in a fresh Dorset cream & white chocolate ganache (contains cooked eggs)
- Tate Heart - Milk chocolate heart filled with hazelnut praline
As our chocolates are handmade truly fresh using ingredients from small suppliers, occasionally we may have to substitute a flavour for one of equal gorgeousness.
Chocolate: sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, natural vanilla, soya lecithin (emulsifier).
Dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids, milk chocolate: 43% (min) cocoa solids, 19% milk solids, white chocolate: 31% (min) cocoa butter, 30% milk solids.
ingredients: Fresh Dorset cream (milk), vanilla seeds, hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, 50% sugar), almond brittle (sugar, glucose syrup, almonds), dried chillies, orange peel (peel, corn syrup), grated nutmeg, dried cranberries (cranberries, cane sugar), dried apricots, almond oil, dulce de leche caramel (milk, sugar, glucose, sodium bicarbonate, acidity control agent, vanilla), almonds, passionfruit pate de fruits (100% fruit purees, glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), honeycombe (sugar, Dorset honey, glucose, syrup, bicarbonate of soda, hazelnuts, apricot puree (90% apricots, 10% sugar), Dorset honey, ground coffee, stem ginger (ginger, water, sugar), orange oil, crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), ancho chilli, sea salt caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), smoked sea salt), lemon curd (sugar, eggs, butter, lemons), coconut milk (coconut 63%, water, E435, E466), kaffir lime leaves, lemon grass, grated wasabi, root ginger, soy sauce (soya beans, mirin (rice), salt), olive oil, gingerbread caramel (sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), allspice, ginger, clove, cinnamon, salt, treacle), kumquat jelly (sugar, kumquats, apple pectin).
Decorative surface finishes: sesame seeds, icing sugar, cinammon, cornflour, toasted coconut, cocoa nibs, naturally coloured edible patterns (sucrose, beetroot extract, curcumin, vegetable fat, anthocyanins, titanium dioxide) edible lustres (E171, E172, E555)
For allergens see ingredients listed in bold.
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
We use Royal Mail for all packages under 2kg. You can select your preferred delivery method AND preferred delivery date as you go through the checkout process. The calendar will show you the different delivery options that are available on different dates for you to select your preferred option. Please be aware that the first available delivery date shown may not be the cheapest!
You can also select multiple delivery addresses if you wish to send items to different locations in one order - each address will be allocated a postage cost.
Please also be aware that the cut-off time for next day delivery is noon.
Standard 3-5 day: £3.95 not tracked - the date shown on the calendar is the first day in the 3-5 day window that the item is likely to arrive (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Preferred day £4.95: 1st class Recorded Delivery, tracked but date not guaranteed
(£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Next Day/Guaranteed: £8.95 signature required, pre-1pm delivery
(£9.95 per package over 1kg)
Saturday Guaranteed Delivery: £12
(£15 per package over 1kg)
Northern Europe: £8.95 not tracked & please allow more time to arrive
Please note that we do not deliver further afield due to length of time taken in transit
Note: All UK packages over 2kg will be sent by courier: £9.95 - guaranteed to arrive on the requested delivery date, but not necessarily pre-1pm