Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is to win a box of 9 Tawny Fig chocolates, a bottle of 10 year old Noval Port & 2 tickets for the Winchester Wine Festival on Sunday 29th November 2015 and can be entered by completing the required fields and answering the competition question. The closing date for entry will be midnight Friday 20th November 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
2. Employees of Chococo, Noval Port, the Winchester Wine Festival, their family members or anyone else connected with the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
6. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and will only be sent to a UK delivery address. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries who have selected to correct answer to the competition question.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 1 day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and is over the age of 18.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, the company website & social media. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. The promoter is Chococo (company no.4629552) whose registered office is at 21c Commercial Road, Swanage, Dorset, BH19 1DF.