An annual best seller, this Christmas Selection box is a celebration of the best of what we do best - making truly fresh chocolates without additives or preservatives. This means that it is available to order now for delivery from mid December so that you will receive truly fresh chocolates to enjoy over Christmas. When we say that our chocolates are fresh, we mean it!
This very special selection is handmade fresh to order by us here in Dorset as it contains chocolates with fresh ganache centres that have a short shelf life of c2 weeks. A menu will be included in your box. Our Christmas Medium Selection box for 2016 will include 16 chocolates from the following:
- Fizzy Pudding - this is the one to enjoy on Christmas day! Spices & orange-infused praline with fizzing popping candy
- New Mince Pie - dried fruits, apples, lemon & orange zest, spices & a splash of brandy for a taste of Christmas
- Gingerbread Caramel - liquid caramel made with treacle, allspice, cloves, ginger & cinnamon (Gold Academy of Chocolate award 2016)
- Tawny Fig - figs steeped in Noval 10 Year old Tawny Port, honey & cinnamon (Gold International Chocolate Award British 2016)
- Arbequina & Sea Salt - Spanish arbequina olive oil & Cornish smoked sea salt in a Madagascan 64% ganache (Silver Academy of Chocolate award & Silver International Chocolate Award British 2016)
- Melting Milk truffle - Madagascan vanilla-infused fresh cream truffle blended with milk chocolate & rolled in curly milk chocolate flakes (Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Raspberry Riot truffle - Raspberries & Framboise liqueur in a dark chocolate ganache & rolled in crushed dried raspberries
- Blackcurrant Beauty - Blackcurrant fruit puree layered with a dark chocolate ganache infused with blackcurrant liqueur (3 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2009)
- Kumquat Twist - Cointreau & kumquat jelly in white chocolate ganache (Gold Great Taste Award 2014) Dorset Blue - Dorset blue vinny cheese in a white chocolate ganache with chopped cranberries
- Mulled Wine - Dark chocolate blended with Furleigh Wine Estate's Tyrannasaurus Red wine infused with orange, clove, cinnamon, star anise & a dash of rum (Gold Great Taste Award 2012)
- Crunchy Nut - Chopped toasted almonds in a crunchy almond & hazelnut praline (Gold Great Taste Award 2011)
- Salt Sweet Smoke - Cornish smoked sea salt liquid muscovado caramel in a dark chocolate dome (Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2016, 2 star Gold Great Taste Award 2015)
- Heavenly Honeycombe - crunchy honeycombe in a milk chocolate dome
- Orange Odyssey - orange spiced praline with candied orange peel
- Tutti Fruiti - chopped almonds, apricots, cranberries & orange peel blended with milk chocolate & a touch of hazelnut praline
- Nutty Nutmeg - Milk chocolate & praline spiced wtih nutmeg in a milk chocolate square (Gold Great Taste Award2014)
- Ginger Rush - Pieces of organic crystallised ginger in a dark chocolate dome
- Tate Heart - Hazelnut praline-filled milk chocolate heart decorated with a naturally coloured pink hatching
Chocolate: sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, natural vanilla, soya lecithin (emulsifier).
Dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids, milk chocolate: 43% (min) cocoa solids, 19% milk solids, white chocolate: 31% (min) cocoa butter, 30% milk solids.
Other ingredients include: fresh Dorset cream (milk), vanilla seeds, hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, 50% sugar), dried chillies, orange peel (peel, cornsyrup), grated nutmeg, mixed spice, popping candy (carbon dioxide), dried cranberries (cranberries, cane sugar), dried apricots, almond oil, almond brittle (sugar, glucose syrup, almonds), almonds, blackcurrant pate de fruits (100% fruit puree, glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), blackcurrant liqueur, honeycombe (sugar, Dorset honey, glucose syrup, bicarbonate of soda), hazelnuts, cherry juice, kirsch, freeze-dried raspberries, raspberry puree (90% raspberries, 10% sugar), framboise raspberry liqueur, ground coffee, raisins (raisins, sunflower oil), rum, stem ginger (ginger, water, sugar), blackcurrant liqueur, orange oil, crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), vodka, lime zest, peppercorns, dried ancho chilli, sea salt caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), smoked sea salt), cointreau, kumquat jelly (sugar, kumquats, apple pectin), red wine, star anise, orange, cloves, watercress, gin, lemon curd (sugar, eggs, butter (milk), lemons), gingerbread caramel (sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), allspice, ginger, clove, cinammon, salt, treacle), dried figs, port, honey, olive oil, lemon zest, orange zest, apple, brandy.
Decorative surface finishes: sugar, gum arabic, cocoa nibs, naturally coloured edible patterns (sucrose, beetroot extract, curcumin, anthocyanins, vegetable fat, titanium dioxide) edible lustres (E171, E172, E555), sugarpaste holly leaf (palm oil, glycerol, spirulina powder, edd albumen, natural colours: vegetable carbon, carotene, beetroot extract)
For allergens, see ingredients listed in bold.
May also contain gluten, nut & sesame traces
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
We use Royal Mail for all packages under 2kg. You can select your preferred delivery method AND preferred delivery date as you go through the checkout process. The calendar will show you the different delivery options that are available on different dates for you to select your preferred option. Please be aware that the first available delivery date shown may not be the cheapest!
You can also select multiple delivery addresses if you wish to send items to different locations in one order - each address will be allocated a postage cost.
Please also be aware that the cut-off time for next day delivery is noon.
Standard 3-5 day: £3.95 not tracked - the date shown on the calendar is the first day in the 3-5 day window that the item is likely to arrive (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Preferred day £4.95: 1st class Recorded Delivery, tracked but date not guaranteed
(£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Next Day/Guaranteed: £8.95 signature required, pre-1pm delivery
(£9.95 per package over 1kg)
Saturday Guaranteed Delivery: £12
(£15 per package over 1kg)
Northern Europe: £8.95 not tracked & please allow more time to arrive
Please note that we do not deliver further afield due to length of time taken in transit
Note: All UK packages over 2kg will be sent by courier: £9.95 - guaranteed to arrive on the requested delivery date, but not necessarily pre-1pm