This selection box contains 16 of our award winning chocolates all handmade fresh in-house here at Chococo in Dorset. This box will include chocolates made with fresh cream ganache fillings & no preservatives, so will need to be enjoyed within 2 weeks of delivery - when we say our chocolates are fresh, we mean it!
As well as our core range of fresh chocolates & truffles, we may also include a limited edition chocolate of the month or seasonal chocolates. Every box includes a menu so you always know exactly what's inside.
The selection of truffles & chocolates may include:
- Salt Sweet Smoke - Cornish smoked sea salt liquid muscovado caramel in a dark chocolate dome (2 star Gold Great Taste Award 2015)
- Espresso- Ethically sourced coffee in a dark chocolate ganache topped with a chocolate coffee bean (2 star Gold Great Taste Award 2015)
- Lemon Zing - Locally made fresh lemon curd in a white chocolate ganache (contains cooked eggs) (1 star Gold Taste Award 2015)
- Perfect Passion - Passionfruit puree layered with a fresh cream milk chocolate ganache (1 star Gold Taste Award 2015)
- Sakura Tea - Char Teas Japanese green tea flavoured with cherry & rose petals in a dark chocolate & cream ganache (1 star Gold Great Taste Award 2015)
- Apple Dilly (seasonal) - Locally made apple & lavender jelly on top of a fresh milk chocolate ganache
- Strawberry Fizz (seasonal) - Marc de champagne & strawberry infused white chocolate ganache truffle dipped in milk chocolate & crushed dried strawberries
- Mellow Mint (seasonal) - fresh garden mint infused in a fresh cream & dark chocolate ganache (3 star Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Blueberry Burst (August-only) - fresh blueberries from the Purbeck Blueberry Co, yoghurt & a hint of lemon in a white chocolate ganache
- Rhubarb & Vanilla (seasonal) - Vanilla-infused white chocolate ganache topped with a rhurbarb & honey puree (Gold Great Taste Award 2012)
- Totally Twisted Nose - Winchester's Twisted Nose watercress-infused gin blended with locally grown fresh watercress in a white chocolate ganache (Gold medal, Academy of Chocolate Awards 2015)
- Spirit of Saigon - Coconut milk infused with lemongrass & kaffir lime leaves blended with 65% dark chocolate produced from bean to bar in Vietnam by Marou (Bronze medal Academy of Chocolate Awards 2015)
- Brilliant Black Cow - Dorset's Black Cow vodka in a fresh milk chocolate ganache infused with a hint of fresh lime zest & black pepper (Bronze medal, Academy of Chocolate Awards 2015, Bronze medal European Semis International Chocolate Awards 2014)
- Melting Milk truffle - Madagascan vanilla-infused fresh cream truffle blended with milk chocolate & rolled in curly milk chocolate flakes (Gold Great Taste Award 2010)
- Chilli Tickle truffle - Gentle chilli-infused fresh Dorset cream & dark chocolate, dipped in milk chocolate & dusted in cinnamon icing sugar (Academy of Chocolate Bronze medal 2005)
- Raspberry Riot truffle - Raspberries & Framboise liqueur in a dark chocolate ganache & rolled in crushed dried raspberries
- Blackcurrant Beauty - Blackcurrant fruit puree layered with a dark chocolate ganache infused with blackcurrant liqueur (3 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2009)
- Gorgeous Ginger - Tiny pieces of stem ginger in fresh dark chocolate ganache in dark chocolate dome (Academy of Chocolate Gold Medal 2009, Gold Great Taste Awards 2010)
- Wild Thing - Kirsch-soaked griottine cherry in a dark chocolate & fresh Dorset cream ganache in a marbled dome (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2012)
- Bob's Bees - Local Purbeck honey from Field Honey Farms blended with fresh Dorset cream & both milk & dark chocolate (Silver Great Taste Award 2006)
- Tate Heart - Milk chocolate heart filled with hazelnut praline
- Crunchy Nuts - Chopped toasted almonds in a crunchy almond & hazelnut praline (Gold Great Taste Award 2011)
- Old Thumper - Milk chocolate blended with Old Thumper, Ringwood Brewery's flagship beer, and a dash of dark muscovado sugar (contains gluten). (Gold Great Taste Award 2011)
- Dotty Apricotty - Organic Turkish apricots & a dash of almond oil in a milk chocolate ganache in a dotty dark chocolate heart (Gold Great Taste Award 2011)
- Tutti Fruiti - Chopped almonds, apricots, cranberries & orange peel blended with milk chocolate & hazelnut praline
- Chilli Cacao - Crushed roasted cocoa nibs & Mexican chilli in hazelnut praline in dark chocolate (non-dairy)
As our chocolates are handmade truly fresh using ingredients from small suppliers, occasionally we may have to substitute a flavour for one of equal gorgeousness
Chocolate: sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, natural vanilla, soya lecithin (natural vanilla).
Dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids, milk chocolate: 43% (min) cocoa solids, 19% milk solids, white chocolate: 31% (min) cocoa butter, 30% milk solids.
Other ingredients include: fresh Dorset cream (milk), vanilla seeds, hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, 50% sugar), almond brittle (sugar, glucose syrup, almonds), dried chillies, orange peel (peel 25%, cornsyrup 75%), grated nutmeg, dried cranberries (cranberries, cane sugar), dried apricots, almond oil, dulce de leche caramel (milk, sugar, glucose, sodium bicarbonate, acidity control agent, vanilla), ground cinnamon, almonds, passionfruit & blackcurrant pates de fruits (100% fruit purees, glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), honeycombe (sugar, Dorset honey, glucose syrup, bicarbonate of soda), hazelnuts, griottine cherry (cherry juice, kirsch), freeze-dried raspberries, calamansi puree (100% fruit), apricot & raspberry purees (90% fruit, 10% sugar), framboise raspberry liqueur, marc de champagne, Dorset honey, ground coffee, raisins (raisins, sunflower oil), rum, stem ginger (ginger, water, sugar), blackcurrant liqueur, orange oil, crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), beer (barley malt, hops, water), vodka, lime zest, peppercorns, ancho chilli, sea salt caramel (cane sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), smoked sea salt), watecress, gin, coconut milk (coconut 63% water, E435, E466), kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass, cointreau, kumquat jelly (sugar, kumquats, apple pectin), lemon curd (sugar, eggs, butter (milk), lemons),wasabi, root ginger, soy sauce (soya beans, mirin (rice), salt), gingerbread caramel (sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), allspice, ginger, clove, cinammon, salt, treacle), olive oil.
Decorative surface finishes: sesame seeds, icing sugar, cinnamon, cornflour, toasted coconut, gum arabic, cocoa nibs, naturally coloured edible patterns (sucrose beetroot extract, curcumin, vegetable fat, anthocyanins, titanium dioxide), edible lustres (E171, E172, E555)
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients listed in bold.
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
We use Royal Mail for all packages under 2kg. You can select your preferred delivery method AND preferred delivery date as you go through the checkout process. The calendar will show you the different delivery options that are available on different dates for you to select your preferred option. Please be aware that the first available delivery date shown may not be the cheapest!
You can also select multiple delivery addresses if you wish to send items to different locations in one order - each address will be allocated a postage cost.
Please also be aware that the cut-off time for next day delivery is noon.
Standard 3-5 day: £3.95 not tracked - the date shown on the calendar is the first day in the 3-5 day window that the item is likely to arrive (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Preferred day £4.95: 1st class Recorded Delivery, tracked but date not guaranteed
(£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Next Day/Guaranteed: £8.95 signature required, pre-1pm delivery
(£9.95 per package over 1kg)
Saturday Guaranteed Delivery: £12
(£15 per package over 1kg)
Northern Europe: £8.95 not tracked & please allow more time to arrive
Please note that we do not deliver further afield due to length of time taken in transit
Note: All UK packages over 2kg will be sent by courier: £9.95 - guaranteed to arrive on the requested delivery date, but not necessarily pre-1pm