An annual best seller, this very special Advent Calendar with a difference contains a selection of our finest award-winning, new & festive chocolates to get you in the mood for Christmas! This limited edition box is presented with a frosted sleeve to show the date each chocolate should be eaten and a special menu describing each one.
This Advent box is available to order now for delivery from 25th November to early December only. If you want a Selection box of fresh chocolates to enjoy over Christmas, please select one of our Festive Selection Boxes which will be available to order soon for delivery from mid December.
The chocolates in the Advent Selection Box have to be eaten in date order & the selection for 2016 will include (not shown in order!):
- Fizzy Pudding - this is the one to enjoy on Christmas day! Mixed spice & orange spiced praline with fizzing popping candy
- NEW Mince Pie - a festive blend of raisins, currants, orange, lemon & mixed spices with a splash of brandy.
- Tawny Fig - Dried figs steeped in Tawny port, honey & cinnamon, blended with dark chocolate - non-dairy (Gold International Chocolate Award 2016 & 1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2016)
- Arbequina & Sea Salt - A blend of Spanish Arbequina olive oil & Cornish smoked sea salt in a Madagascan 64% dark chocolate ganache (Silver International Chocolate Award 2016 & Silver Academy of Chocolate Award 2016)
- Gingerbread Caramel - liquid caramel made with treacle, all spice, cloves, ginger & cinnamon (Gold Academy of Chocolate Award 2016 & Bronze International Chocolate Award 2016)
- Lemon Zing - Locally made fresh lemon curd in a white chocolate ganache (Silver International Chocolate Awards 2016 & Gold Great Taste Award 2015)
- Perfect Passion - Zingy passionfruit pate de fruits layered with a milk chocolate ganache (Gold Great Taste Award 2015)
- Totally Twisted Nose - White chocolate ganache flavoured with Winchester Distillery's Twisted Nose gin & infused with locally grown fresh watercress (Academy of Chocolate Gold medal 2015)
- Brilliant Black Cow - Dorset's Black Cow vodka in a fresh milk chocolate ganache infused with a hint of fresh lime zest & black pepper (Academy of Chocolate Awards Bronze 2015, Bronze medal European Semis International Chocolate Awards 2014)
- Salt Sweet Smoke - Cornish smoked sea salt liquid muscovado caramel in a dark chocolate dome (Bronze International Chocolate Award 2016, Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award 2016, 1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2016, 2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2015)
- Melting Milk truffle - Madagascan vanilla-infused fresh cream truffle blended with milk chocolate & rolled in curly milk chocolate flakes (Gold Great Taste Award 2010) Chilli Tickle - Gentle chilli-infused fresh Dorset cream & dark chocolate, enrobed in a milk chocolate square, decorated with dark chocolate stripes.
- Raspberry Riot truffle - Raspberries & Framboise liqueur in a dark chocolate ganache & rolled in crushed dried raspberries
- Blackcurrant Beauty - Blackcurrant fruit puree layered with a dark chocolate ganache infused with blackcurrant liqueur (3 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2009) Wild Thing - kirsch-soaked griottine cherry in a dark chocolate & fresh Dorset cream ganache in a marbled dome (2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2012)
- Kumquat Twist - Cointreau & kumquat jelly in white chocolate ganache (Gold Great Taste Award 2014)
- Cheeky Cherry - Madagascan dark chocolate blended with Kirsch-infused cherry juice & topped with a cherry jelly - non-dairy. Dorset Blue - Dorset Blue Vinny cheese in a white chocolate ganache with chopped cranberries.
- Mulled Wine - Dark chocolate blended with Furleigh Wine Estate's Tyrannasaurus Red wine infused with orange, clove, cinnamon, star anise & a dash of rum (Gold Great Taste Award 2012)
- Crunchy Nut - Chopped toasted almonds in a crunchy almond & hazelnut praline (Gold Great Taste Award 2011) Tutti Fruiti - Chopped almonds, apricots, cranberries & orange peel blended with milk chocolate & hazelnut praline
- Heavenly Honeycombe - crunchy honeycombe in a milk chocolate dome
- Orange Odyssey - orange spiced praline with candied orange peel
- Ginger Rush - crystallised ginger chunks in dark chocolate (non-dairy)
- Nutty Nutmeg - Smooth hazelnut praline spiced with nutmeg covered in milk chocolate (Gold Great Taste Award 2014)
Chocolate: sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, natural vanilla, soya lecithin (emulsifier).
Dark chocolate: 67% (min) cocoa solids, milk chocolate: 43% (min) cocoa solids, 19% milk solids, white chocolate: 31% (min) cocoa butter, 30% milk solids.
Other ingredients include: fresh Dorset cream (milk), vanilla seeds, hazelnut praline (50% hazelnuts, 50% sugar), dried chillies, orange peel (peel, cornsyrup), grated nutmeg, mixed spice, popping candy, dried cranberries (cranberries, cane sugar), dried apricots, almonds, passionfruit & blackcurrant pates de fruits (100% fruit purees, glucose syrup, apple pectin, citric acid), honeycombe (sugar, Dorset honey, glucose syrup, bicarbonate of soda), griottine cherry, cherry juice, kirsch, freeze-dried raspberries, raspberry puree (90% raspberries, 10% sugar), framboise raspberry liqueur, blackcurrant liqueur, orange oil, crystallised ginger (ginger, sugar), vodka, lime zest, peppercorns, butter (milk), olive oil, smoked sea salt, cointreau, kumquat jelly (sugar, kumquats, apple pectin), red wine, star anise, orange, cloves, root ginger, lemon curd (sugar, eggs, butter (milk), lemons), gin, watercress, almond brittle (sugar, glucose syrup, almonds), tawny port, dried figs, honey, gingerbread caramel (sugar, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), allspice, ginger, clove, cinnamon, salt, treacle), salted caramel (sugar, water, glucose syrup, butter (milk), cream (milk), smoked sea salt), brandy, grated apple, cinnamon, raisins, sultanas, currants, candied orange peel, fresh orange zest & juice, fresh lemon zest & juice.
Decorative surface finishes: sugar, edible shimmers & patterns (sucrose, non azo colours: E100, E163, E171, E172, E555), sugarpaste holly leaf (gum arabic, xantham gum, natural colours & egg albumen)
For allergens, see ingredients listed in bold.
Made in an environment where gluten & sesame is also present
|Storage Advice||Please keep cool, dry and away from direct sunlight and strong odours.|
We use Royal Mail for all packages under 2kg. You can select your preferred delivery method AND preferred delivery date as you go through the checkout process. The calendar will show you the different delivery options that are available on different dates for you to select your preferred option. Please be aware that the first available delivery date shown may not be the cheapest!
You can also select multiple delivery addresses if you wish to send items to different locations in one order - each address will be allocated a postage cost.
Please also be aware that the cut-off time for next day delivery is noon.
Standard 3-5 day: £3.95 not tracked - the date shown on the calendar is the first day in the 3-5 day window that the item is likely to arrive (£5.95 per package over 1kg)
Preferred day £4.95: 1st class Recorded Delivery, tracked but date not guaranteed
(£6.95 per package over 1kg)
Next Day/Guaranteed: £8.95 signature required, pre-1pm delivery
(£9.95 per package over 1kg)
Saturday Guaranteed Delivery: £12
(£15 per package over 1kg)
Northern Europe: £8.95 not tracked & please allow more time to arrive
Please note that we do not deliver further afield due to length of time taken in transit
Note: All UK packages over 2kg will be sent by courier: £9.95 - guaranteed to arrive on the requested delivery date, but not necessarily pre-1pm